California Directory

enjoyingitall said:


Nigel..hey sweetie..glad to see you stop by...lol nice that you took my advice and didn't stay away so long between visits. :)

How could I, EJ? Not with you around, hon..... :D

Good morning! I'm off to work now. Yay. I'm excited.

Have a good one!!
 
honeylick said:
mornin' cali folks!

happy new year!

Good morning, Ms. Lick. Happy New Year to you too!

Yeah....I'm posting from work....sue me! :D
 
Good Morning everyone:

Ej...Cherrie..Honey...Sugar... Missy...such a choice of wonderful, beautiful ladies to enjoy the thoughts of oral sex with.

Morning to the lads too..no, I am NOT thinking of having oral sex with you lot lol.

Things to do on my first of two days off... DMV for my personalised plates for the Harley..then take the car to the garage, get them to have a look at this fucking noise from the front wheel area (I think it's the suspension lol)..then I have been persuaded by my wonderful roomie and landlady to see the Doctor. I was in a lot of pain last night...tinglies all down my arm. I keep telling her I'll be okay...but she threatened to hide my tea bags...that did it. Hahahaha

I fancy some mind-blowing oral sex this morning...any ladies want to enjoy the ministrations of my tongue? ;)
 
hi nigel... no worries... i'm all about sanctioned work-literotica-posts... -wink-

hiya ukin... sounds like a busy day... i bought my hubby a personalized plate for christmas... 'E TK RYD' ...all you native cali people should know the meaning of that one... at least those of us 30+

mind-blowing oral sex...? -smirk-
 
honeylick said:
I bought my hubby a personalized plate for christmas... 'E TK RYD' ...all you native cali people should know the meaning of that one... at least those of us 30+

We had a drawer at home where we put the ticket books to "save for the next trip"...and we always had a shitload of A, B and C tickets that we never used......

I don't remember ever wanting to ride on the antique fire truck..... :)
 
Nigel said:
We had a drawer at home where we put the ticket books to "save for the next trip"...and we always had a shitload of A, B and C tickets that we never used......

I don't remember ever wanting to ride on the antique fire truck..... :)
what a big...

...hose, it had
:devil:
 
honeylick said:
hi nigel... no worries... i'm all about sanctioned work-literotica-posts... -wink-

hiya ukin... sounds like a busy day... i bought my hubby a personalized plate for christmas... 'E TK RYD' ...all you native cali people should know the meaning of that one... at least those of us 30+

mind-blowing oral sex...? -smirk-

I have sat here...thinking what it means..but I am not a native lol...I am over 30 though - just ;)

My new plate is UKIN CA..that is easy huh? lol

Now..about this mind-blowing oral sex ;)
 
honeylick said:
-waving A, B & C tickets-

:catgrin:

*taking tickets* My, you want a lot of rides, don't you? Thank you for riding, and enjoy your stay at Nigel's Magic Kingdom.....

:D
 
lol@Kalli!!!

OOps! I mean Honey! Kewl! I remember those too! Nigel, think fireman! I always had a thing for fireguys! Still do!

Ukin think Disneyland!

Happy New Year Hon! :D
 
Re: lol@Kalli!!!

1stTwistedSistr said:
I remember those too! Nigel, think fireman! I always had a thing for fireguys! Still do!

Happy New Year Hon! :D

!BEEP - BOOP - BEEP!

Squad 51....woman needs "assistance"......

:devil:

Happy New Year! (I know it was to honeylick, but what the hell...) :D
 
Nuh uh! It was for you too!

*lol* @ woman needs.... This woman needs alright but assistance isn't it! :D
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Nuh uh! It was for you too!

*lol* @ woman needs.... This woman needs alright but assistance isn't it! :D

I didn't say assistance....I said "assistance" - BIG difference..... :D
 
Re: lol@Kalli!!!

1stTwistedSistr said:
OOps! I mean Honey! Kewl! I remember those too! Nigel, think fireman! I always had a thing for fireguys! Still do!

Ukin think Disneyland!

Happy New Year Hon! :D


Disneyland? Mickey Mouse? Ermmmm...Mickey going down on Minnie? Goofy watching..stroking?
 
Re: Re: Re: lol@Kalli!!!

enjoyingitall said:
LOL Leave it to you to turn Disneyland into Orgy land. :)

Tee hee..well...what else would you have expected from the Shy retiring (or is it retarded?) Brit ;)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: lol@Kalli!!!

Ukin said:
Tee hee..well...what else would you have expected from the Shy retiring (or is it retarded?) Brit ;)

It's neither retiring nor retarded....

And I wouldn't expect anything else....:)
 
enjoyingitall said:
It's neither retiring nor retarded....

And I wouldn't expect anything else....:)

But shy is okay? ;)

I could just do with a nice up and down ride on something....wonder if I can find someone..shit..something to ride up and down on? ;)
 
Back
Top