California Directory

Re: Fox and Goose

DrHike said:
The Fox and Goose is somewhere near 10th and R. Go there for bangers and mash and a pint of John Courage on Tuesday's occasionally. Only about 10 blocks from Old Town, Uk.

Maybe we can cure both virgins at the same time. (big ass wink)

That seems reasonable to me mate...especially for some JC
 
Re: Fox and Goose

DrHike said:
The Fox and Goose is somewhere near 10th and R. Go there for bangers and mash and a pint of John Courage on Tuesday's occasionally. Only about 10 blocks from Old Town, Uk.

Maybe we can cure both virgins at the same time. (big ass wink)

Do they have rootbeer? lol and what about parking?
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
I see you noticed that too! Well EJ... what do you suggest we do about being ignored? AND passed by!!! Harrrruuuummmph!

Now then you two.....if you two want to make the journey North, please do..and I will still be riding down to see the pair of you in or around April..if not before ;)
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
I see you noticed that too! Well EJ... what do you suggest we do about being ignored? AND passed by!!! Harrrruuuummmph!

We'll just have to plan on our little lit together.....we've got some so cal ppl here, too. :)
 
Re: Re: Fox and Goose

sugarkisses said:
Do they have rootbeer? lol and what about parking?

Walk the 10 blocks lol....

I can park the Harley anywhere hahahaha
 
enjoyingitall said:
We'll just have to plan on our little lit together.....we've got some so cal ppl here, too. :)

Make it for when I come down :) Or I will come down for it lol
 
Yikes! It's been fun folks but my ex just went down on his Harley and I've got to go and get him... Some asshole pulled out in front of him... I'll be back!
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Yikes! It's been fun folks but my ex just went down on his Harley and I've got to go and get him... Some asshole pulled out in front of him... I'll be back!

Fuck...was I Cherrie's ex?
 
1stTwistedSistr said:
Yikes! It's been fun folks but my ex just went down on his Harley and I've got to go and get him... Some asshole pulled out in front of him... I'll be back!


Hope he's ok, hon.
 
enjoyingitall said:
Yeah, I hear there's nothing quite like a Mexican hooker....lmao

Never paid for sex yet..well, not directly lol...some cost a bloody fortune with dinner, champagne..**** hotels..it would have been cheaper..but then Hookers charge by the hour I believe?
 
enjoyingitall said:
Yeah..didn't I tell you I've been saving up my one dollar bills just for you......lmao

One Dollar bills? Mmmmm..best borrow your G-String then Ej ;)
 
Ukin said:
Never paid for sex yet..well, not directly lol...some cost a bloody fortune with dinner, champagne..**** hotels..it would have been cheaper..but then Hookers charge by the hour I believe?

I think for the ones in Mexico it's more like by the minute....:)
 
Mexican Working Girls

enjoyingitall said:
Yeah, I hear there's nothing quite like a Mexican hooker....lmao

Something neither you nor your physician, pharmacist, etc. will forget.

Is Ukin moving the camera closer is he getting bigger?

Nothing like leaving the screen up with Ukin's somewhat innocent face on it and coming back to his one eyed purple monster.
 
Ukin said:
Never paid for sex yet..well, not directly lol...some cost a bloody fortune with dinner, champagne..**** hotels..it would have been cheaper..but then Hookers charge by the hour I believe?

Some of us are simple and just a cheap date:p
 
enjoyingitall said:
I think for the ones in Mexico it's more like by the minute....:)

It will cost me a bloody fortune then lol...hell, a steak dinner, Moet and a hot tub suite at the Hilton would be cheaper lol
 
Re: Mexican Working Girls

DrHike said:
Something neither you nor your physician, pharmacist, etc. will forget.

Is Ukin moving the camera closer is he getting bigger?

Nothing like leaving the screen up with Ukin's somewhat innocent face on it and coming back to his one eyed purple monster.

Lol Dr....I bow to the request of the wenches on here....after all, we demand, beg and plead for their tittie pics lol.
Just paying them back!
 
Back
Top