California Directory

Sac area

sugarkisses said:
Lol sorry I like to keep a low profile. Hey Dr are you in the Sac area?

I work in Sac but live an hour away. Oh the wonderful life of a commuter.
 
Re: Re: Re: With hair

DrHike said:
If my scanner was working I'd go that. Didn't start taking nude shots until around 30 (didn't have to, I was too busy fucking anything with tits and a pair of legs, that's 20's bar talk).

So the old man was 54. Does it make you an archeologist if you "do" dinosaurs? :D (apologies now to all those over 50)

You won't be thinking archeology when you hit that number! You, like he did, will be thinking, "Nah! I can't be that old! I still feel like I'm 30..." And just FYI, the 'equipment' worked just fine, even at his advanced age!
 
We are thinking of having a meet in Old Sac (since thats the only place Ukin knows to get to lol) on the 25th of Jan about noon or so. Everyones welcome to come and I hear Ukin will give rides on his harley lol.
 
Re: Re: With hair

1stTwistedSistr said:
Heh heh~ Maybe... I think you look just fine now... but if you insist, well, dig out that old shoe box with the old pics in it, you know..... those old poloroids, scan 'em and show us! And I'm all together too familiar with that truck!

And last I heard... grass don't grow on a playground! And didn't it get rubbed off by doing all those u-turns under the sheets? But hell, 50 isn't old! My recently current ex is 54! :D

No 50 IS NOT old lol.......:p (I am fcking 52 in June...shit...bugger..bollocks..balls....tits...fuck it)
 
Re: Re: Re: With hair

DrHike said:
If my scanner was working I'd go that. Didn't start taking nude shots until around 30 (didn't have to, I was too busy fucking anything with tits and a pair of legs, that's 20's bar talk).

So the old man was 54. Does it make you an archeologist if you "do" dinosaurs? :D (apologies now to all those over 50)

Bastard!! Apology NOT accepted!! :p

LMAO
 
Re: Re: Genie

enjoyingitall said:
Naaaa I just take it out and lick it once a day....


Ofcourse I make use of it. :)

Can I see it before you lick it..or before it needs licking? :devil: :devil:

Wonderful AV sweetie
 
Re: Re: Re: Genie

Ukin said:
Can I see it before you lick it..or before it needs licking? :devil: :devil:

Wonderful AV sweetie

Thanks..it's a tad different than ones I usually use, but I thought it was kinda fun.
 
sugarkisses said:
We are thinking of having a meet in Old Sac (since thats the only place Ukin knows to get to lol) on the 25th of Jan about noon or so. Everyones welcome to come and I hear Ukin will give rides on his harley lol.

Rides on the Harley? Listen wench..the Harley is like me...a virgin over here..I want to ride someone on it lol.

I suggested to the fair maiden that the Old Town is the best place..and yes..it is the only place I know in the State capitol lol..I like Fannie Anne's anyway..there is a nice couple of places upstairs..and plenty to see and do.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Genie

enjoyingitall said:
Thanks..it's a tad different than ones I usually use, but I thought it was kinda fun.

It looks kinda long to me lol. No that's long since sex... I forgot :p
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: With hair

enjoyingitall said:
Age is just a number, sweeitie...

That it is sexpot..but the fcking number increases every year!!
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: With hair

Ukin said:
That it is sexpot..but the fcking number increases every year!!

well, you certainly don't want the alternative to having it increase happen..
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Genie

enjoyingitall said:
Thanks..it's a tad different than ones I usually use, but I thought it was kinda fun.

I bet it is fun too...you women are SOOOOOOO luckily to have things like that..we have nothing...I wish I was a woman, with long hair..nice tits, nice legs...a killer ass...hell, I'd be well having fun lol
 
sugarkisses said:
We are thinking of having a meet in Old Sac (since thats the only place Ukin knows to get to lol) on the 25th of Jan about noon or so. Everyones welcome to come and I hear Ukin will give rides on his harley lol.

I have two (three) rules:
1) Never ride bitch
2) Never ride with someone who you've recently insulted

3) Never ride with someone who has had an up close and personal experience with asphalt
 
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Genie

Ukin said:
I bet it is fun too...you women are SOOOOOOO luckily to have things like that..we have nothing...I wish I was a woman, with long hair..nice tits, nice legs...a killer ass...hell, I'd be well having fun lol

LMAO....now this was funny.
 
enjoyingitall said:
well, you certainly don't want the alternative to having it increase happen..

Damn..this woman has an answer for everything..she is so cute...so right too...and sexy :)
 
DrHike said:
I have two rules:
1) Never ride bitch
2) Never ride with someone who you've recently insulted

3) Never ride with someone who has had an up close and personal experience with asphalt

Dammit Dr...you won't be riding with me then...lol.

No, I am not a bitch lol....just had a meeting with the black stuff on the ground.
 
Ukin said:
Damn..this woman has an answer for everything..she is so cute...so right too...and sexy :)

You forgot smart.....

Not that I'm complaining...lol but hey...ya know..brains and boobs go a long way...:)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Genie

sugarkisses said:
It looks kinda long to me lol. No that's long since sex... I forgot :p

I bet you say that to all th guys lol...but wait....You never said that about me on my pics...sigh..I am old...wrinkly..horny...rampant...and small hahahaha

(I am in a mood tonight......)
 
enjoyingitall said:
You forgot smart.....

Not that I'm complaining...lol but hey...ya know..brains and boobs go a long way...:)

Oooops....smart too
 
Hey I wanna go to that military museum at Old Sac also and look for a pin for my dad. Sorry just thinking out loud lol.
 
Back
Top