California Directory

sugarkisses said:
Hey I wanna go to that military museum at Old Sac also and look for a pin for my dad. Sorry just thinking out loud lol.

Thinking out loud is good...I'd like that too..no, not the pin..but the museum..and to the Indian shops...
 
Should've known

Ukin said:
I suggested to the fair maiden that the Old Town is the best place..and yes..it is the only place I know in the State capitol lol..I like Fannie Anne's anyway..there is a nice couple of places upstairs..and plenty to see and do.

Somebody needs to volunteer to get the Brit out more often, Fannie Annes was a dump 20 years ago when I was a frequent visitor and its gone steadily downhill since. I'd recommend the Fox and Goose, an English Pub of sorts. I'd like to get Ukin's thoughts on the authenticity.

BTW he's got to be the only virgin in NorCal. Can we get this man laid/serviced, please!
 
sugarkisses said:
Which indian shops?

There is one or two there...I want some Indian stuff...I love their way of life in the old days...

I love the Old West lol. I wanna go to see Dodge City and places like that.
 
Re: Should've known

DrHike said:
Somebody needs to volunteer to get the Brit out more often, Fannie Annes was a dump 20 years ago when I was a frequent visitor and its gone steadily downhill since. I'd recommend the Fox and Goose, an English Pub of sorts. I'd like to get Ukin's thoughts on the authenticity.

BTW he's got to be the only virgin in NorCal. Can we get this man laid/serviced, please!

Where is the Fox and Goose? I think I better sit down for that one! And he's not the only born again virgin lol.
 
Re: Should've known

DrHike said:
Somebody needs to volunteer to get the Brit out more often, Fannie Annes was a dump 20 years ago when I was a frequent visitor and its gone steadily downhill since. I'd recommend the Fox and Goose, an English Pub of sorts. I'd like to get Ukin's thoughts on the authenticity.

BTW he's got to be the only virgin in NorCal. Can we get this man laid/serviced, please!

Fox and Goose Dr..is that in or near the Old Town mate?
 
Re: Re: Re: Cheesy

DrHike said:
Thinking of you at the time so I only shot it from the waist up.

uh huh...and if I believe that one.........

what's next?

A simple......"thanks EJ" would have sufficed. :)
 
Re: Re: Re: With hair

Ukin said:
No 50 IS NOT old lol.......:p (I am fcking 52 in June...shit...bugger..bollocks..balls....tits...fuck it)

You're still younger than my most recent ex! And with any luck, all of those years of experience are worth their weight in gold!
 
Sex in the Old West

Ukin said:
There is one or two there...I want some Indian stuff...I love their way of life in the old days...

I love the Old West lol. I wanna go to see Dodge City and places like that.

There ya go. We'll take a road trip to Carson City give Ukin a taste of the Old West Nevada style and make a quick side trip to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch for a little servicing.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: With hair

1stTwistedSistr said:
You're still younger than my most recent ex! And with any luck, all of those years of experience are worth their weight in gold!

Cherrie..I have LOADS of experience...but it's going to waste at the moment lol
 
Hey all, hows it going? Looks like were finally putting together teh Sac meeting!

Oh... missed the tounge pic. Drat!
 
Re: Sex in the Old West

DrHike said:
There ya go. We'll take a road trip to Carson City give Ukin a taste of the Old West Nevada style and make a quick side trip to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch for a little servicing.

Strange name for a Harley Shop....Bunny Ranch ;)

Carson City...Wild Bill's birthplace?
 
enjoyingitall said:
Ok..and San Diego gets completely left out of the loop???

Pffffffffftttttttttt.

Ej....You are getting a special visit kiddo :)
 
Fox and Goose

sugarkisses said:
Where is the Fox and Goose? I think I better sit down for that one! And he's not the only born again virgin lol.

The Fox and Goose is somewhere near 10th and R. Go there for bangers and mash and a pint of John Courage on Tuesday's occasionally. Only about 10 blocks from Old Town, Uk.

Maybe we can cure both virgins at the same time. (big ass wink)
 
enjoyingitall said:
Ok..and San Diego gets completely left out of the loop???

Pffffffffftttttttttt.

I see you noticed that too! Well EJ... what do you suggest we do about being ignored? AND passed by!!! Harrrruuuummmph!
 
enjoyingitall said:
Ok..and San Diego gets completely left out of the loop???

Pffffffffftttttttttt.

Actually San Diego with a side trip across the border could provide the same cure.
 
Back
Top