Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to all and a Happy Hump Day! (Damn I hope someone is getting some humping!)

tn I like your new AV. It reminds me of a scene from the movie "Logan's Run".

Des do you think "grandpa" can get Granny to take her teeth out and give him a "gum job"? Grandpa may be to old to cut the mustard. But, he can still lick the jar it came in!

SCBT and Quinn I hope your exams are going well and you will soon be able to party in celebration! Ravenstorm with all those children you should have a PhD in time management! SB and Rooster we need to start having detention hall for the ladies here! I know they have been good and that is the problem. We need to stir things up a little! freaknnc posting photos of your fun will allow us sedate members to get cheap thrills by watching! GG I have some things I need to shop for and don't have the time. Will you help me out? bad kitty it is raining and cool here. Want to snuggle?

A great day to all!
 
PZ lol. I think I do somewhere around here. I think it is in the box with my brain. I went to court today and got temp custdy of the other little girl I was trying to get. Go Me. My two kids thinks that this is a half way house now. Atleast I only hear mom yelled from 3 kids instead of all 7.
 
Just a quick bump, so the second shift won't have to go through too many pages to find us!
 
Hi all! It may be called "hump day", but it ain't living up to its name around here.

Afternoon Mr. Rooster.

Raven.... good for you!! Congrats.

Hi Dawn, hope you're having a good day.

tn_8tiv .... :D Damn... PZ is right, your new AV does remind me of a scene in Logan's Run. Did you ever see that movie?

PZ..... Didn't she tell you? Granny just *loves* to gum. I hear she's pretty good at it, too. All Grandpa needs to do is just give her something to suck on and she'll be happy. She also needs to have her jar licked. Do you think Grandpa would be willing to help her out with that? :p :p :phttp://us.st9.yimg.com/store6.yimg.com/I/screensavers1_1686_1105678
 
Last edited:
Re: Hi all! It may be called "hump day", but it ain't living up to its name around here.

Desdemona said:

tn_8tiv .... :D Damn... PZ is right, your new AV does remind me of a scene in Logan's Run. Did you ever see that movie?

Yes I saw the movie. I hadn't really thought about that scene before.

Hope everyone had a good day.
 
Re: Re: Hi all! It may be called "hump day", but it ain't living up to its name around her

tn_8tiv said:


Yes I saw the movie. I hadn't really thought about that scene before.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Its a cool AV at any rate. :)
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi all! It may be called "hump day", but it ain't living up to its name ar

tn_8tiv said:


Thanks hon.:kiss:

You are more than welcome. Hey, is that granny up there hot, or what?;)
 
Des Granny is something........... But I don't think *hot* is the term I would use! But I guess if I live long enough that is what awaits me. I've already been told to go for the ones with walkers in the old age home. They can't run away as fast and you can tie them down to the walker so you can put it where you want to! Hmmmm.... Maybe retirement will be fun!

Des did you read the Logan's Run trilogy?
 
PaganZepher said:
Des Granny is something........... But I don't think *hot* is the term I would use! But I guess if I live long enough that is what awaits me. I've already been told to go for the ones with walkers in the old age home. They can't run away as fast and you can tie them down to the walker so you can put it where you want to! Hmmmm.... Maybe retirement will be fun!

Des did you read the Logan's Run trilogy?

Once a dom.... always a dom. Bondage in the old age home. Sounds like a plan to me! :D

No PZ... I haven't read the books but I have seen the movie a number of times. I'm up for a good read..... maybe I'll go check them out at the library.
 
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi all! It may be called "hump day", but it ain't living up to its nam

Desdemona said:


You are more than welcome. Hey, is that granny up there hot, or what?;)

LMFAO...absolutely hot!:D
 
Desdemona said:


Once a dom.... always a dom. Bondage in the old age home. Sounds like a plan to me! :D

No PZ... I haven't read the books but I have seen the movie a number of times. I'm up for a good read..... maybe I'll go check them out at the library.


Yep! Once a Dom always a Dom! Think I could talk some little candy stripers in to trying it?

The books are great! Of couse the story is different from the movie. But the story is great!

You know I have been told that a "gum job" feels like a pussy on steroids. Hmmmm....
 
A pussy on steroids?

Damn..... there's a scary image.:eek: LOL.

Hmmm.... if a gum job is that good for a guy, maybe I should start looking for a toothless old man to service me. ;) :p

I'll have to read those books.
 
As PZ starts to sing about his old age home.......................

Home, Home with the strange,...
where the perverts and deviates play.........
Where PZ is heard...
as he shouts out the word....
Des naptime is a blow job away....
 
singing my verse

Oh give me a home
Where the old perverts roam
Where the doms are still horny all day
Where always is heard
Sub's obediant word
And sex remains a hot romp in the hay.
 
Desdemona said:
bad kitty... sweet pea, I thought you were gonna stir up some trouble. Lets get these guys worked up!:eek:
Des, i might need some help with that ;)
 
bad kitty said:
Des, i might need some help with that ;)

I've been known to stir up a little trouble with the boys from time to time. But.... then I get a spanking from PZ or he threatens me with the car wash thingy. Hmmmmmm.............



Rubs hands together.
OK then..... lets get to it. WEG. Meet me out back and lets plot. ;)
 
AHHHHHHHHHHH Not the carwash thing ;)

Yes I have returned...anyone miss me????I sent Quinn to bed cause she was hovering over my computer reading porn....now what am I going to do with her? That just isn't aceptable ;) ATleast not alone....we might have to work on that :devil: Any rate...PZ- thanks for the Good luck on exmas..Currently we are in HELL WEEK...that wonderful week before exams..where teachers try to pile on as much as possible....next week is exam and move out week!!:eek: :eek: yeah so I may disappear around May10th- 12th...but never fear somewhere in that week I should reappear....

*looks around for a blanket or someone to keep her warm cause it's getting lonely being all alone naked on this bed by myself(

licks and :kiss:es,

SCBT
 
Good Morning Carolina and surrounding areas,

Hope everyone has a great day.

PZ, be careful with that carwash thingy when you "spank" Des.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top