Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexyR said:
Hi everyone. I'm new here but I am from the central part of North Carolina. Just another lonely married female.
just another lonely married male from central nc. lets get together so we won't be lonely any more.
 
Des well I figure with my 2 kids plus my step son and my ex husband's three kids I am legally insane and can take a life and the judge would slap me on the wrist for not killing someone sooner. lol. :p
 
Loooove to meat someone

I travel all of NC and would just loooove to meat up with some open and like minded folks for some good decent social fun ..... like sex 'n stuf ..............
 
Evening all!

There is an evil plot afoot.

The forces have had me shopping in a three state area.

Why me? What did I do to be punished in such a manner?

Dawn
 
Dorian Grey, horneyguy .... Welcome to Lit ... hope ya have fun here

Georgia Girl ... hey there .... how ya been?

RavenStorm ... wow .. that's alot!

Desdemona ... hey there ... nice to see you once again.

WOW ... I'm sooo glad Lit is here :) .. I just love it!
 
Good Morning everyone and how are you all doing?

Rooster....I'm doing pretty good if I can just stay out of the mall.

SB....well, you know.

To all the new people welcome.

Have a good one.

Dawn
 
Good morning all i hope everyone had a great nights sleep such as myself. GG i think i do :). Back to work today i must say it was nice relaxing yesterday.
 
Good Morning everyone

It's a beautiful Tuesday.

Dawn, glad to see you back.

Des, my day was great, how about yours?

Everyone have a great day.
 
Good morning!

I hope you all have a great day!

tn_8tiv ... I had a great day yesterday and I hope to do the same today.

SB... I'm glad you are feeling better and better.

Dawn... maybe you can escape shopping today, sweetie!

Rooster... good to see you.

Horneyguy.... keep on coming back. Sounds like you and sexyR do have at least one thing in common.

Raven.... darlin' I guess you do qualify for a spot beside me in the cuckoo's nest.

Dorian Grey... you never know who or what you might find hanging out with us.

PZ.... hon, don't have tooooo much fun today. You never know when you might need your strength for other things.:p
 
Mornin yall! Well, it was actually nice and warm outside yesterday hence my absence ;). Today is chilly and dreary again *sigh*. Maybe we can get some trouble stirredup in here :D
 
Afternoon everyone.

I hope the day is going spectacular for everybody.

Des....so far no shopping today.

Dawn
 
Good afternoon everyone...

It's a great day, to nice to be working, I'll think I'll hang out here for a while and have some fun.

** He unzips his pants and starts to stoke his friend **
 
Hello and a good afternoon to all! It is good to see folks hanging out and hooking up in the daytime! I hope you all post often and party hearty! I glad the new folks are staying for a while! Be careful though! This thread, just like Lit and love can sneak right up on you!

bad kitty I do love your art work. Rooster the more I see your AV, the more I like it! Ravenstorm you just don't have kids! You have a whole basketball team! Dawn if you are going to the store, would you mind picking up some things for me??? tn, sb I like the idea of all these ladies joining our thread, what about you?

Des for some things there will always be enough strength!:p In fact if I have my choice about how to leave this world, I want it to be "In the saddle, riding hard!". :p

A great afternoon to all!
 
Pagan yeah I do have a whole basketball team. I am trying to get custody of another little girl. I am hoping it works. Three of my basetball team will be leaving soon.:( My ex husband is going to take them for the summer. I am going to be at a loss without them. But oh well. Hope everyone has had a great day.
 
PaganZepher said:
Des for some things there will always be enough strength!:p In fact if I have my choice about how to leave this world, I want it to be "In the saddle, riding hard!". :p

PZ... sweety, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it! :p In fact, it sounds like a good way for me to go too.

freaknnc... hope you don't mind if I watch you play.;)

Star At Sunrise... welcome to the thread!

Raven... I know you'll miss your kids, but the reunion will be wonderful!

bad kitty... sweet pea, I thought you were gonna stir up some trouble. Lets get these guys worked up!:eek:

Dawn.... I'm glad you got a little relief from the dreaded shopping!

tn_8tiv.... buddy, lets stir something up, shall we?;)
 
I'm having second thoughts about dying in the saddle....

I think it would provide way too much fodder for disturbing conversations between the mourners. For example:

Granny, were you with Grandpa when he died?
Yes, I was dearie.
Granny, what were Grandpa's last words?
Oh, Oh, Oh, Gawd.... I'm cummmmmminnnnnnnnng :eek: :eek: :eek:

:p :D
 
Well PZ i don't mind being surronded by ladies, it keeps my smile ready and my hat tipped. GG i'm glad your off from shopping i know you like chasing the little guy around better. Des thank you for your concern it's good to to be surronded by friends. And to all you don't know me i'm the stranger with a smile and a hand to shake.
 
Des sweety! What if rigor mortis sets in and grandma doesn't report grandpa dead for days while she is enjoying herself waiting for a second or third cumming?

:p
 
PaganZepher said:
Des sweety! What if rigor mortis sets in and grandma doesn't report grandpa dead for days while she is enjoying herself waiting for a second or third cumming?

:p

Lucky Granny!!!;) :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top