Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin' everyone ....

bad kitty .... do you need a spanking? ... I think you do :)

Hello Des .. nice to see ya once more .... hhmmmm .. what kinda of trouble?
 
good morning!

SCBT and Quinn.... reading porn alone, sitting all alone in bed naked..... Girls, girls, girls.... don't you know those activities are MUCH more fun when done with a friend? Ya'll need just a little guidance from an *older* woman, I think. ;) Now, who could that be??? At least it gives you something to look forward to while you survive Hell week.

Rooster.... what kind of trouble? Now, that's a leading question. I could tell you, but that would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it? WEG

tn_8tiv.... I think we can trust PZ to be careful. In fact, I suspect he knows just how *hard* to do it! ;) What about you?
 
Re: good morning!

Desdemona said:
tn_8tiv.... I think we can trust PZ to be careful. In fact, I suspect he knows just how *hard* to do it! ;) What about you?

Oh yes Des, I love dealing with *hard* thingys.;)
 
Good morning everyone.

Des....have you been up to mischief again?

PZ....still in the bushes I notice.

Kitty....hello since I think I forgot before.

SB....have you fell off the face of the earth?

Everyone have a good day and if there is a need to work out the stiffness of the car wash thingy I have just the perfect behind to do it on.

Dawn
 
Re: good morning!

Desdemona said:
Rooster.... what kind of trouble? Now, that's a leading question. I could tell you, but that would spoil the surprise, wouldn't it? WEG
I guess it'll have to be a surprise :) Well .. I just spent all night at work .. so I guess I'll get to bed soon.

Mornin' Georgia Girl
 
Des what a cute song verse! I think we need to get together and do a 3 act musical play for Broadway! Or at least play for 3 acts accompanied by music! <weg>

Dawn snortin', sniffin' and playing in the bush is one of my areas of expertise! (Of course you could add licking, poking, nibbling, and slurping in the bush to that also!)

bad kitty be careful around Des and Dawn! For some strange reason (that I can't figure out) they seem to deliberately and willfully seek out ways to get in trouble so they will get a spanking. It is curious to me.

SCBT and Quinn, in bed, naked, and reading porn? :confused: Isn't that the basis for a *good* porn story in itself? I think you need to hurry up and finish those exams so a few of the gentlemen here can arrange for some in-depth, finger licking good, summer school for you both! :D

Rooster, tn, and SB I think you have a man sized job ahead of you! But you must hurry to it. I noticed Des the (self described) "older woman" is already making overtures to our lovely young coeds. It seems she may also lead bad kitty astray as she has Dawn. Ravenstorm may be too busy with all the children to be lured away. But someone needs to enforce dignity and decorum around here and insure that every nuance of great sex is explored to the proper degree. Oh "what is my job?" you ask? I am the quality control department! I make sure all training has been completed to acceptable standards! If not, it is a spanking and back to re-cycle and undergo training all over again! (Des you can only re-cycle 3 times.)

Have agreat Thursday everyone! :cool:
 
Last edited:
PZ please oh please let someone lure me away for a while. My ex has his kids back. My two plus the one I just got custody of are at my mom and dad's until Monday. My step son won't be here until next weekend. Someone lure me away for some fun..

Des thank you on the congrats. I worked hard to get her.
 
Ravenstorm you are a wonder! I think if I had all the responsibility for that number of children that when I finally did get some "alone" time I would go nuts! You wouldn't have to lure me. I'd be kicking down doors to get things started. I do hope you will have an enjoyable few days!
 
Raven..... babe, I think we need to encourage some of these guys. They seem sorta shy. With the right encouragement, you'd be beating them off with a stick!

Dawnie... you know I'm up to mischief. Do you think you could help me lead Raven astray? I think she needs a little mischief to help her pass the time this weekend.;) In fact, I think all the ladies of this thread need to band together for a little stroll towards the summer school that PZ mentioned earlier for Quinn and SCBT.

Rooster.... do you like surprises??

tn_8tiv.... honey, somehow I'm not surprised that you have some expertise dealing with hard thingys.

PZ.... I can see it now.... you and me, doing dirty ditty duets just slightly off key. :eek: Are you sure I can only recycle through training 3 times? Its so much fun to be educated! And I seem to need lots of education these days. ~pouting~:p
 
Desdemona said:
Raven..... babe, I think we need to encourage some of these guys. They seem sorta shy. With the right encouragement, you'd be beating them off with a stick!

Dawnie... you know I'm up to mischief. Do you think you could help me lead Raven astray? I think she needs a little mischief to help her pass the time this weekend.;) In fact, I think all the ladies of this thread need to band together for a little stroll towards the summer school that PZ mentioned earlier for Quinn and SCBT.

Rooster.... do you like surprises??

tn_8tiv.... honey, somehow I'm not surprised that you have some expertise dealing with hard thingys.

PZ.... I can see it now.... you and me, doing dirty ditty duets just slightly off key. :eek: Are you sure I can only recycle through training 3 times? Its so much fun to be educated! And I seem to need lots of education these days. ~pouting~:p

Des, that's one thing I haven't been accused of before...being shy. And yes, I have been able to take care of the "hard" thingys.

Wanna see?:p
 
Puttin' on my glasses .....

tn_8tiv......Of course I want to see!!! Show and tell time, buddy!
 
Des I would love to be lead astray. It sounds like more fun than I have had in ages.
 
Nurse Des is a lady of many talents Ravenstorm. Leading folks astray is one of her specialties! Place yourself in the capable hands of nurse Des and you will be like the only woman surrounded by the Second Marine Division!

Des should we practice our tunes in the shower?:eek: :kiss:
 
singing in the shower

PZ.... its my understanding that the acoustics are much better in the shower! :p :kiss: Do me a favor, though. I think I'm gonna need some help getting clean. I'll wash yours if you'll wash mine.... WEG

Raven..... hang with me babe.... we'll find a way to get you off the straight and narrow. First order of business probably should involve changing into something "more comfortable". Here's an idea.... May is National Masturbation Month. Perhaps some of our threadmates would like to participate in a party to celebrate. ;)

http://www.kinkycards.com/c/celebrateMM-w/card09t.jpg
 
Last edited:
hey izlude! welcome to this nice little place...please don't be afriad..lol..we don't bite unless we are asked ;) and even then you have to ask nicely.

PZ- and just where might I find this summer school?? SIGN ME UP!!! for a full sessions and all the tutoring that can be found cause I bet I'm going to need it...does it have female and male teachers willing for female students? O=o)
and by the way incase ya'll are wondering...there is nothing going on between me and Quinn...we are just friends trust me..lol...we just joke around with each other...anywho back to hell week and it's almost over...

licks and :kiss:es,

SCBT
 
Hi izlude .... welcome! We're glad to have you.

SCBT and Quinn.... don't spoil their fantasies of you two naked lusty coeds romping in the dorm. Most of these boys probably enjoy imagining that sort of thing and then persuading you that you'd rather romp with them (either together or separately)! Lesson 1 is now concluded. I guess I'm one of the unofficial female instructors in the class. I still want some education for me, though. ;)
 
izlude... no registration needed babe.

PZ.... after yesterday's discussion about sexy grannies, I couldn't resist sharing this little thing I got in the mail............

Lulu was a hooker, but she didn't want her grandma to know.

One day, the police raided a sex party in hotel, and Lulu was among them. The police took them outside and had all the hookers line up along the driveway when suddenly, Lulu's grandma came by and saw her granddaughter.

Grandma asked, "Why are you standing in line here, dear?"

Not willing to let her grandmother know the truth, Lulu told her grandmother that the policemen were there passing out free oranges and she was just lining up for some.

"Why, that's awfully nice of them. I think I'll get some for myself", and she proceeded to the back of the line.

A policeman was going down the line asking for information from all of the hookers. When he got to Grandma, he was bewildered and exclaimed, "Wow, still going at it at your age?

How do you do it?"

Grandma replied, "Oh, it's easy, dear. I just take my dentures out, rip the skin back and suck 'em dry." The policeman fainted.
 
Good Morning Everyone,

Des, I'll be glad to show and tell with you.;)

Please tell me you are not a Proctologist :D
 
Good Morning Everyone!!!

Des I must agree that I do believe mischief is needed and this is the perfect weekend for it. Raven and I are both without children this weekend so all that time we never have is now free and we can prowl like a couple of hunting kitties. In order to be truly effective though we need to enlarge the hunting party, so you, Quinn, and SCBT need to join the party. Heaven only knows what we may find to pounce on.

Now some of the men do believe they need to tame us, I say No No No. I do believe that we ladies are doing just skippy wild and free. Now if occassionally they was to use that car wash thingy to dislodge impurities from us, well thats okay to. They are just trying to be helpful.

As for those classes, well I'll help with the instruction as well, with great joy but when I'm not instructing I do need some lessons myself. Who's going to teach the teacher?

Dawn
 
Proctologist?

tn_8tiv..... what if I am a proctologist? LOL. Of course I'm not one of those. So, I'm still waiting for the show........;)

Dawn darlin', you do make some very valid points. :p

Good morning everybody!
 
A huge hug and Hello to all!

OK folks pay attention!

All those needing summer school instruction line up over here. I see that SCBT, Quinn, and Izlude are the only ones signed up so far. To answer your question SCBT, there are male and female instructors available and more than willing to "go the extra mile" to give you a complete learning experience!

All those who want to be instructors line up over there. Don't look so smug! Nurse Des will be giving all of you a physical and an ability test also.

And all of those that want to teach and be taught line up in front of me. Lets see, so far that is Des and Dawn.

Any of you that have not registered yet, please post your preference as soon as possible so a schedule can be made. Remember no failures will be given. You will be strictly evaluated and re-trained until you get it right! Note to Ravenstorm and Dawn: Daycare is available. So will all registered students, teachers, and those that oscillate between the two please report to Nurse Des for physicals! Folks (ladies and gentlemen) be prepared if you want to be an instructor to prove your proficiency to the examination Nurse. (An aside to Des: Go ahead and get them naked Des. I'll be there in just a moment to help you test.)

SCBT you squashed a perfectly good fantasy! I was seeing in my mind's eye two nubile young coeds naked on a bed giggling and touching! That is OK! Wait until class starts and we will see where the boundaries are! <weg>


A great day to all!

TGIF!

A welcome party and dinner will be held in the main "ball" room at 7 PM. The entrees will be steak and oysters! There will be an open bar, and clothes are optional. I hope everyone attends. SCBT you have been selected to be the centerpiece for the main table at our first gathering. That means you will be required to lie there nude before the meal is served and be kissed, fondled, licked, sucked, and rubbed as an introduction to your training.

Damn Des! I think I should have gone in to the educational field a long time ago! This could be fun We could start the PZ-Des Institute of Sexual Learning.
 
Last edited:
OK everybody.... you heard the man. Lets get naked! Doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart to see a man like PZ enjoy his work so much?


Dawn... I like that new AV girlfriend! Very nice indeed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top