Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot diggity damn, naked kitties ready to pounce.

Men I do hope ya'll are taking your vitamins. You might need to take an extra.

Dawn

PS...Des, remember the job I told you about with the state? They offered it to me this morning. I'm am walking on a cloud.
 
LMAO. Kitties ready to pounce!!!!!! I do hope they take a triple dose of those vitamins.
 
Changing into something more comfortable

Raven.... you go girl! This is more like it!!

Dawn.... we need to celebrate!!

Where are all the men? Here we are, getting undressed or putting on appropriate lingerie, and they are nowhere to be seen. Perhaps they're out stocking up on Flintstone vitamins. Maybe some of us will have to start without them...........:eek:
 
Dessie love we do in fact need to celebrate. I think this calls for multiple orgasms. That sounds like the perfect thing.

Raven, care to join us hon?

BTW....those men don't need Flinstones, they need One A Day Ultra.

Dawn
 
Well ladies all I can say is Waaaahoooo! Ladies I do believe I can handle the situation until the others arrive! Just thinking about it has gotten my dick so hard a cat couldn't scratch it! Ok I've got room for four! Jump on! Yes, I said four. I'll lie flat on my back and one can ride my cock, one can ride my face, and I'll still have hands to handle the other two. So let the games begin!

:p :D :D :p
 
Desdemona said:
Rooster.... do you like surprises??
Of course :) As long as they're fun surpirses

*Sighs* .... I'm not sure if I mentioned this .... mother-in-law in town for the next few weeks ... havin' to hide Lit from her .... VERY conservitive ... and doesn't like computers much.

I hope to stay caught up .. but it seems my time has been limited ... hhmmm I know there's a bad kitty around somewhere .. but she's been VERY busy with RL ....
 
Rooster you have got to stay! I need the help. Just put your mother in law in the new student line and join me here with these sweeties!

Seriously I hope you can find time to join us in the fun when you can. You and bad kitty can take turns with M-I-l and visiting our hallowed halls of ribaldry education!


A good weekend to all!
 
Last edited:
Climbing aboard PZ's cock and beginning to ride. Come on girls, I'm having a great time!
 
OK Des... I'll let you be on top just this once! So "ride'em cowgirl"!

NO DES!!!! You can't use my car wash thingy!!!!
 
PaganZepher said:
OK Des... I'll let you be on top just this once! So "ride'em cowgirl"!

NO DES!!!! You can't use my car wash thingy!!!!

But....but.... don't cowgirls get use something to make the horse go faster???;)
 
PaganZepher said:
Rooster you have got to stay! I need the help. Just put your mother in law in the new student line and join me here with these sweeties!

Seriously I hope you can find time to join us in the fun when you can. You and bad kitty can take turns with M-I-l and visiting our hallowed halls of ribaldry education!


A good weekend to all!
Hey ... will try to do just that :)

Des ... Georgia Girl here's a dozen roses each :) ... :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:X4

Oh .... :kiss: :kiss:
 
PZ....if you would be so kind as to use your magic fingers I'll keep attention focused on the lucious breasts of the ladies. I would hate for them to feel left out.

Rooster......I do wish you could join us, I am so craving cock.

Dawn
 
Poor Rooster.

Des yeap this is beginning to shape up like a party. <mixing Whiskey Sours> maybe one too many!
 
*pulling clothes off running through the door* WAIT WAIT WAIT here i am!!! Damn, all that's left is a hand... ok i got dibbs on the cock next ;) (evenin yall)
 
Good mornin' yall :)

Looks like it's shaping "up" this mornin' ... cock a doodle do :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top