There was this guy at the patent office counter and said," I want to patent this Peach."
The clerk asked,"What's so special about your peach?"
The guy said, taste it, so he did. He told the guy it taste like a peach, so what? He then said, turn it around! The clerk took a bite and said,"wow, this tastes like an apple! You have your Patent!"
Then the next guy walks up and said,"I want to patent this cookie!"
The clerk said,"now what is so special about your cookie?"
In return the guy said, "It tastes like a woman's snatch!"
The clerk said "I gotta try this" so he took a bite. He then said," Oh man, this tastes like shit!"
One day this big, nasty, sweaty woman wearing a raggedy sleeveless sundress walks into a bar.
She raises her right arm, revealing a big hairy armpit as she points to all the people sitting at the bar and asks,
'What man out there will buy a lady a drink?'
The whole bar goes dead silent as the patrons try to ignore her. At the end of the bar, a skinny little piss head slams his hand on the bar and says,
'Barman, I want to buy that ballerina a drink.'
The barman pours the drink and the woman chugs it down. After she's completed the drink, she turns again to the throng and points around at all of them, again revealing the hairy armpit, saying,
'What man out there will buy a lady a drink?'
Once again, the little drunk slaps his hand down on the bar and slurs to the barman,
'Sir, I would like to buy the ballerina another drink.'
After serving the lady her second drink, the barman approaches the little drunkard and says,
'It's your business if you want to buy the lady a drink, but why do you keep calling her a ballerina?'
To which, the drunk replies, 'Sir, in my eyes, any woman who can lift her leg up that high has got to be a ballerina.'
One day a man went into a restaurant and ordered a bowl of soup. The waitress brought his order out to him on a tray with her middle finger immersed in the middle of his soup bowl.
"What the hell's the idea of putting your finger in my soup bowl?" the man bellowed at the waitress.
"My doctor said the best thing for my rheumatism was to keep my finger pressed in a warm damp place," the waitress informed him.
"Oh yeah, " the man shouted, "then why don’t you take that finger of yours and shove it up your fat ass?"
"I'm sorry sir the waitress replied, but I already tried that before I brought your soup out."