Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheeeew! Des, Dawn, and Ravenstorm wore me out! I've been resting since yesterday! But if I can get just a few more hours sleep I'll be ready for round #2!

Have a great Sunday all!
 
Aaawww poor PZ, so tired and worn out but doesn't it feel good knowing how much pleasure you have given all of us. <I kept getting stuck by that bush, could you get out please>

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday, I personally I'm going to just wait here naked until another male presents himself for pleasure.

Dawn
 
Hi everybody!
I love being all worn out the way PZ was yesterday! In fact, sign me up for being worn out on a regular basis.;)

Dawn.... I know you'll keep the guys busy darlin'.
 
Hey there, new to the site as well. Wanted to say hello and am in the Eastern part of North Carolina. Have a great day everyone.:rose:
 
RavensWolf7177 said:
Hey there, new to the site as well. Wanted to say hello and am in the Eastern part of North Carolina. Have a great day everyone.:rose:
Welcome to Lit .... I'm sure you'll have fun here.

Hey yall .. how's everyone? ... Watchin' the race here for me today ...hhmmmm Jimmy Spencer is an accident lookin' for a place to happen .. . to bad about Dale jr. and Harvick :(

Hopfully Jimmy Johnson will pull it off today :)

DAMNIT!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!

I just saw Johnson spinout ..... of course .... Spencer was next to him
 
The Personals now split into two boards? I guess you can't beat city hall. :confused: Does anyone have any idea where this thread is supposed to be now? Does anyone know whether we must use the directory to just post ads or just refrain from talking to each other while on the thread? I can play any game. Just tell me the rules!

Ladies thanks for yesterday! I'm still smiling!:D :D
 
PZ.... at least for now, it looks like the thread will stay where it is. I scrolled through the discussion forum....no one seems to know what is going on right now. I figure its just another Lit adventure! :p

I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!
 
Welcome to Lit Ravenswolf... Have fun

PZ I am sorry we wore you out, but ready for round 2!!! :devil:
 
Evenin' everyone ...... how's things? .. Gonna check out the new personals section
 
Good Morning everyone,

Hey PZ, looks like you had your hands full (and lots of other things:p )

Des, don't get too "worn out"...

Everyone have a good day and week.
 
Good Morning everyone, I hope you have all had a most excellent of weekends.

Personally I have been riding a hormone tidal wave and someone told me its just going to get worse, I think I'm either going to become the biggest slut in history or go crazy one. The jury is still out on which it will be.

Dawn
 
Good morning all! It is a great Monday and another day to excel!

It seems we are now on the Personals Discussion Board. What would you all like to discuss? I would like to discuss the fact that male board members need to check in more often. These lovely vibrant ladies deserve constant attention! I'm just an ol' teddy bear and can only last for just so long! So help me out guys!

I hope everyone is having a good day!

(Des your name is written/printed automatically on the top of the "worn out on a regular basis form". :D )
 
Yup ... it seems we've been moved overnight :) ... it also unsubsribed me too ... Anyway found it :)

How's everyone?
 
:( I signed on this morning and thought I had gotten lost. Was wondering if ya'll had moved the party and didn't tell me. :D I guess I am going to have to go put my clothes back on!!!!

Hope everyone had a good day!
 
yup .. felt like I went to a party and woke up not knowing where I was at :)
 
Good afternoon everyone,

Hope y'all had a good day.

I'm in need of a playmate...anyone out there who can help? ;)
 
well let's see...I've been a bad girl...I need to be punished. on a wild hair saturday night I shaved all the hair off of my body with the exception of my wonderful blonde hair ( yes EVERYWHERE- first time that something was completly bare) I need a spanking or atleast to be tied up...

*waiting*

licks and :kiss:es

SCBT
 
SCblondetiger said:
well let's see...I've been a bad girl...I need to be punished. on a wild hair saturday night I shaved all the hair off of my body with the exception of my wonderful blonde hair ( yes EVERYWHERE- first time that something was completly bare) I need a spanking or atleast to be tied up...

*waiting*

licks and :kiss:es

SCBT

*Getting my silk scarves out to tie up
SCBT.* Mmmmmm, I love a shaved pussy. Makes it so delictible.
 
Hi everybody!

PaganZepher said:
Good morning all! It is a great Monday and another day to excel!It seems we are now on the Personals Discussion Board. What would you all like to discuss? I would like to discuss the fact that male board members need to check in more often. These lovely vibrant ladies deserve constant attention! I'm just an ol' teddy bear and can only last for just so long! So help me out guys!

I hope everyone is having a good day!

(Des your name is written/printed automatically on the top of the "worn out on a regular basis form". :D )

PZ.... you know that I love being worn out by an ol' teddy bear. Now if I could only get tied up in addition to being worn out, I'd be in heaven!

Ya'll have a great evening.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top