Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Des, I think I have enough silk scarves to tie both you and SCBT up.:devil:

MMMmmmmmmm...just the thought of having my way with two beautiful women.
 
heres some soup mix all women could enjoy
 

Attachments

  • soup.jpg
    soup.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
Heres a breakfast cerial you can wake up to
 

Attachments

  • breakfast.jpg
    breakfast.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
Roughneck said:
Heres a picture of PZ at MC Donalds

Ya' got me! Me and Ronald were checking out Des' photo album!

:D :D

Thanks roughneck and welcome back!

A good evening to all!
 
Well, I'll catch ya guys around, maybe I'll stop by in a few weeks, ya all take care.
 
Poking my head in

this Northern gal just stopping by to say hello! Play nice ya'll you hear. <trying to say it with a southern accent> Thank you for the encouraging words in pm.

So have any of the carolinas met from here?

Peace,
Tulip
 
SCblondetiger ... hmmm .. You just shaved too .....

My hands move down from your knees .. to your thighs as my tounge finds its way to your clit .. to taste your sweet nector

========

I hope spellin' doesn't count :)
 
Last edited:
RavenStorm said:
lol... sometimes that is a good thing Rooster!!!!!!
Like the Cledus T. Jud song ... " I'm gonna have a night .... I can't remember":)
 
Good morning everybody!

Roughneck... as always... your jokes are great.

SCBT... looks like you're developing a fan club. You go girl!!!!!

Rooster.... I can just picture you and Bad Kitty laughing at the jokes together.

tn.... yum

PZ.... :p :kiss: glad you and Ronald enjoyed the pics. LOL

tulip2lipservice ..... welcome, drop by anytime. To answer your question, I have it on good authority that some folks from this thread have indeed met in real life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top