Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow - more Carolinians!

Hi y'all! - I'm new to these boards, though I've been reading the stories for a few months.

Where are you all from? I'm south of Greenville, SC. My husband and I are still horny after all these years (thank God) and I'm just tickled that there is a place to talk about it. Living in the belt buckle is sometimes a bit stifling, you know?

I hope you all have a great day! I'm busy getting my kid ready for his first overnight field trip - I just hope the little booger picks up his dirty underwear...

Meg:rose:
 
Hi Megameg... I am from Greenville NC. And yes I know just how stifling it can be at times.
 
Megameg... welcome. Another Carolinian is always welcome here.

tn_8tiv... I hope you had a good day, my friend.

Ravenstorm... its good to see you today.

I hope everybody has a wonderful evening!
 
Hello to all! Just a quick hello while I take a break from some paperwork. I hope everyone is having a good evening.

Des you need some more pics for me and Ronald to leer... I mean look at! Need any help taking them?

:D
 
PaganZepher said:
Hello to all! Just a quick hello while I take a break from some paperwork. I hope everyone is having a good evening.

Des you need some more pics for me and Ronald to leer... I mean look at! Need any help taking them?

:D

Get your camera buddy. I definitely need a photographer!:p :kiss:
 
No darlin'. I've had a little sinus trouble. I'll be up for partying soon, though.
 
Good evening all!!!! Get a good night's sleep everyone! Tomorrow is "hump day!" :D :D

Des the camera and lights are ready. So when ever you're ready Des just wet your lips and strike a pose................

DES!!!!! I meant the lips on your face! :eek: :eek:
 
Licking my lips....

PZ..... you are a very WICKED man! LOL




BTW.... I don't have to *do* anything to wet those lips. Just seeing your name does it for me.:p :p
 
I'm taking a few days off to attend my daughter's graduation this weekend. So I have been at the paperwork tonight so they will not miss me at work.

I meant to add on my earlier post:

Welcome megameg, I am south of Greenville, SC too. Ravenstorm I was born in Greenville, NC. Guys (roghneck, rooster, tn, SB) I am glad you guys are showing up! It seems that SCBT has been led astray by the ladies here. See what happens when the lovely ladies are left to their own devices?

Hello to Princess, are you back on the boards again?

Talk is cheap Des! I need proof! :p :D :p
 
:eek: PZ..... proof would require a personal inspection. Be careful what you ask for...........



:p :p
 
PZ.... if you will recall, I'm inclined to obey.;) :p






you know that *D* thing gets to me every time.
 
Last edited:
heres a good reason not to cut a fart at a hocky game.
 

Attachments

  • hockey priceless.jpg
    hockey priceless.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top