Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Happy Hump Day to all! SCBT and Quinn I hope your exams will soon be fond memories! Roughneck great humor as always! Rooster and all the rest have a great day! Has anyone heard from Dawn or SB lately? Des if I get a hold on you, you will not be "inclined." You will be horizontal!

:D
 
Good afternoon everyone.

No PZ, I didn't fall off the face of the earth, I just got a bit busy tying up some things while I have the time. Its good to see everyone and know ya'll are all okay.

Have a good day.

Dawn
 
Sorry that you have felt bad Des. I know the feeling I have gotten up sick for the last three mornings. At least by lunch time I feel better. Until I have to cook. lol

Hope everyone had a great day :p
 
Wolf it wasn't me that started the fire thank you it was Devil. You never went hungry now did you???????? :devil:
 
PaganZepher said:
Des if I get a hold on you, you will not be "inclined." You will be horizontal!:D

PZ.... you sweet talker, is that a promise??

Roughneck....they were priceless

Ravenstorm... feel better soon sweety

GG... I'm glad you are able to tie up some loose ends darlin'.

Ravenswolf.... good to see you again.
 
Thank you Des. As the day wears on I feel better, but if the morning goes like it has been I will be sick again.
 
Hello Y'all!

I'll be Charleston, SC from Thursday until Tuesday (leaving tomorrow). Does anyone know of a cyber-cafe there? Or some other place to access my email and Lit? Five days without visiting here would be a record for me and I don't want to do it! (No, I can't afford to buy a laptop or Palm just yet.)

:(

Des that is not a promise! It is a factual event, yet to take place!

:D :p :D

Ravenstorm I hope you feel better soon!
 
PZ.... I'm gonna hold you to that factual event! Do drive carefully and have a great time while you're there. Eat some good lowcountry seafood for me. :kiss:

RavenStorm.... early morning sickness that goes away later in the day???? These symptoms sound suspiciously familiar to me.....

Ya'll have a great evening!
 
Desdemona said:

RavenStorm.... early morning sickness that goes away later in the day???? These symptoms sound suspiciously familiar to me.....

Hmmm.... I was thinking the same thing Des. :rolleyes:

Des are you surf or turf? Then, are you high country or low country?
 
Des dear!

Haven't you read and noticed the stink on the GB because some people uses "..." in their posts? MY God! It seems it is a mortal sin to do so here in the land of Lit. Be careful my dear! The Lit ellipsis police will will raise the hue and cry!


BTW I guess I am the turf "D" whether high or low.
 
Hi Navarre! Its good to see you.

PZ.... which thread? I don't see any thread titles that just jump out at me from a grammar gestapo point of view. I need to go piss them off......... if at all possible.:D :p
 
Hi Sweety! It is on the "Lavender hates me" thread. It has really gotten long winded now. I guess they must really love my sig line! (lol) Keep putting those dots together and you will have a lynch mob on your heels! <weg>
 
PaganZepher said:
Hi Sweety! It is on the "Lavender hates me" thread. It has really gotten long winded now. I guess they must really love my sig line! (lol) Keep putting those dots together and you will have a lynch mob on your heels! <weg>

Good post on that board PZ. Liked your reply.
 
Navarre.... you are such a gentleman! You're always ready to help a damsel in distress (or an errant bad girl who went and thumbed her nose at a few snooty people.)

Where shall I bend over?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top