Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah..er..so many people watching...oh well

*SMACK...SMACK...SMACK*
What a lovely shade of red.
 
Yes.
But you must promise never to transgress again...except with me.
*kisses the redness away*
 
Navarre.... you know I shouldn't make promises if I know I can't keep them. Its in my nature to be a little naughty from time to time.
 
Navarre..... I just wanted to tell you that I awarded bonus points for kissing the redness away. Very nice touch.
 
Hey yall .. stoppin' in before headin' to bed .. I'l be around for a bit though
 
Finals aLMOST OVER---Anyone with any ideas on how to celebrate? *angel face*

Quinn


WAhoo!!1 What she said, plus this...

PZ- led astray??? HA! I was never on the straight and narrow to begin with....
This is one of the last few times that Quinn and I will be together for awhile..*sniff* but we are reading porn together now...lol

SCBT
 
OO ONE MORE AND I"M at 50!!!! and here it is....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
yes yes
yes
yes
yes
yes
yes!
 
Well just damn, I decided to get some rest last night and missed the spankings. I suppose that means I'll just have to misbehave and see if I can get my spanking at a later time. Can I maybe? Is it a possibility?

PZ.....bushes love bushes

Des.....:kiss: darling, I've been missing talking with you, not many more days left and back to the grindstone.

SCBT....was that 50 posts or 50 orgasms?

Navarre....if you feel the desire to administer sufficient corporal punishment to ad an errant angel in her search for the correct pathway, I do belive I might be in need of assistance.

Rooster and Bad Kitty....how are ya'll doing?

Raven....those symptoms sound so familiar.

SB....wake up man, NOW!!!!

Roughneck.....what happened to those pictures you promised us so long ago, it seems your portfolio is absent this required item.

Ya'll have a magnificent day and I'm going to go see how much mischief I can create.

Dawn
 
Des and PZ ssshhhhh it is a secret. lol....

Wolf you are right it has to be ESP. I guess we spent way too much time together. :)
 
Mornin' everybody!

GG.... Navarre is just the man to help you out. I highly reccomend his services. Go stir up a ruckus and he will show you the error of your ways.;)

Rooster.... what kind of mischief have you and the missus been up to lately?

RavenStorm..... aha! :D This is a happy secret.

SCBT.... you and Quinn... reading porn together.... that is just the image to keep some of these boys interested, I'm sure. You're a pair of wenches. (not an insult... it takes one to know one.) :p

Ya'll have a great day.

PZ.... I miss you already.
 
Pictures?

Why do ya need pictures GG, when you can see and feel the real thing. Pictures may say a 1000 words, but the real thing can make you scream 1000 more.
 
RavenStorm said:
I have missed out on all the spankings too. I feel so left out. :(

<Bending Raven across my lap and administering a gentle spanking followed by the prerequisite licks and rubs>

We can't have anyone missing out on all the fun.:devil:
 
you know it is

You know it is Raven, but we haven't spend nearly enough time together. And don't worry about the spankings have been saving a few up for you, Wondering if you plan to collect.:p
 
NC....always good to hear from the Carolinas, gotta wake a few people up around here..been kinda slow.

Raven...hope u r doing alright today, let me know. Hope to hear from you soon. 143 4-ever:heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
tn thank you I needed that :devil:

Oh yeah Wolf? Well actions do speak louder than words so you gotta show me.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top