Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well!?!?

I am sure we can come up with a few things to do with me Raven along with a few we can do with you:p :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Hi everybody. Looks like things are heating up on this thread! ;)
RavenStorm and RavensWolf .... this is very interesting indeed.

NCmVoyeur... welcome. Hang out with us whenever you have the time and inclination.

Tn.... how are you?

Roughneck... good to see you again.
 
Des you would be suprised how intresting and heated things get when me and RavenStorm get together.;)
 
I may come; may go

Desdemona, Ravens, and Raven:

Thanks for the welcomes. My usual haunts are the StoryFeedback and Authors Boards. But I may peek in here now and then. Have fun.
 
NCm...welcome anytime. always try to keep it intresting around here. Who knows what may happen next...lol...what do you think Raven and Des.:rose:
 
Wolf yeah it does get heated. lol.. And we know how experienced you are. Well at least I do. :devil:
 
RavenStorm

And of course i cannot deny your experience as well....OMG i do love what you do to me!!!1:heart: :kiss: :rose: :devil:
 
Greetings everyone

Just checking in after work.
Desdemona - How's the red?
 
Re: Greetings everyone

navarre said:
Just checking in after work.
Desdemona - How's the red?

Hi navarre.... I must say that the redness disappeared. Your kisses made it all better.;)

PZ.... hope you're enjoying the trip. :kiss:

Everybody have a great night.
 
Good nite all

Good nite Des. Sleep well.
Good nite Raven, sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite unless it's me doing the nibbling. 143:p :heart: :kiss: :rose: :devil:
 
Georgia Girl said:
Rooster and Bad Kitty....how are ya'll doing?
Dawn
Desdemona said:
Rooster.... what kind of mischief have you and the missus been up to lately?

Hey yall ...

well we're on baby watch! Any day .. hell .. any hour now .... contractions are gettin' closer together .... looks like the boy'll be here right on time.

I think if ya ask bad kitty ... anything's better than an induction.

I personly like the idea of as much sex as possible to speed up labor:) .

Here's to bad kitty :kiss: :rose: .... you have my :heart: ..... forever.
 
Last edited:
Sorry that I didn't call you tonight. I just got home. It is a little after one. I am sick and beat. I hope nothing bites and if it does it is only Oscar.

I hope everyone has a great day tomorrow.
 
Good morning everyone!

Rooster... I'm crossing my fingers that Bad Kitty will have that baby boy soon and that everyone will be healthy. Congrats!

RavenStorm.... be well, darlin'.

RavensWolf.... take care of her.

TGIF! I'm going to the mountains to visit my Mom and attend a baby shower for my neice. I'll pop in and out though. Have a great weekend.
 
Re: Good morning everyone!

Desdemona said:

TGIF! I'm going to the mountains to visit my Mom and attend a baby shower for my neice. I'll pop in and out though. Have a great weekend.

Hey Des, I'm in the mountains too!:)

Hi everyone, TGIF...have a great weekend.

To all the MOMS out there, a special Happy Mother's Day to you. Lots of love,

Jim:rose:
 
tn thanks for the mother's day greeting.

Des Wolf tries to take care of me. If I would let him he does a great job. lol

Wolf thanks again....
 
Re: Good morning everyone!

Desdemona said:
Rooster... I'm crossing my fingers that Bad Kitty will have that baby boy soon and that everyone will be healthy. Congrats!
Thanx .. still no baby yet
 
Hey sweetie

RavenStorm said:
tn thanks for the mother's day greeting.

Des Wolf tries to take care of me. If I would let him he does a great job. lol

Wolf thanks again....

Des there is no doubt that Raven deserves the best of everything and come hell or high water i am going to see to it that she gets it.

Anytime Raven, you know how to find me. Anytime/Anyplace. By the way i wanted to tell you again that as usual you were absolutely beautiful today. Also there is a matter of a little comment that you made today that i would like to discuss with you.;) I think you know which one...hehehe. You know i do have a comment in return for it. I will leave it up to you if you would like for me to post it on here.;) But i will say that feeling your lips pressed to mine today had me turning cartwheels. 143 4-ever. :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Nite all

Well Good nite all going to try a get a little sleep or at least toss and turn all nite. Living on cloud nine after today so i doubt i will get any sleep.

Raven...will be thinking about you tonight:D :p Take care sweetie and give me a call tomorrow if you get a chance.
143 4-ever.:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Good Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great Saturday.

I think we need to find some trouble this morning!

:devil: :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top