Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm off to work soon but i have the next two days off. Like an explorer i see my path to discovery lite by the passion of my goal.
 
Hey yall ....

well .. he's here .... had a 9 lb, 6 oz boy ... 21" long .... baby and mom are doin' fine :)
 
Miss You!!

RavenStorm said:
GM Everyone

Wolf that was sweet:rose:

Really miss you lots Raven. Was hoping to see you or talk to you today, but i know that you were very busy. Want you to remember, 143, 143, 143. Hopefully will see you on tonight. :kiss: :kiss: :heart: :rose: :)
 
Good evening everyone.

Rooster....congrats on the baby, can't really say little one -- is he walking yet?

I hope everyone has a good weekend and Happy Mothers Day to the moms.

Dawn
 
Hey PZ had a question, in regards to weapons. Now I know you were in the military, so maybe you can help me answer this. Me and a few of my budys last night were drinking and talking about the good old days of the Airforce, and a topic came about in regards to riffles. To make a long drunken story short, I said that if you saw down the barrel of a 30/30, that you would have a more powerful weapon, kinda the same effect as you get from a shot gun. can ya give me some feed back on that, or if any of ya's know a bit on riffles or weapons please try to answer this question. I hate the fact when people tell me Im wrong, I know Im right, just need some proff, LOL.
 
Happy mother's day to all you moms in the Carolinas!

Rooster... congrats on your new arrival. I hope Bad Kitty is doing well.

GG... I really like your new AV and the sig line.

Tn.... what part of the Tenn. mountains are you in? I just saw your post.

Navarre.... hope you're doing well.

SB... good to see you back.

RavenStorm and RavensWolf... you two bring a smile to my face.

Roughneck.... hi.

PZ... hope graduation went well today. :kiss:

Have a great evening.
 
Happy mother's day to all the mothers out there.

Thanks Des...RavenStorm means so much to me. Don't know if anyone could imagine just how happy she makes me.

Hope everyone's day has gone well and all is safe out there. Know those roads are a little busy today.

A special happy mother's day to you Raven. 143 4-ever.

:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Evening everyone.

Des...thanks for the comment on the av and you also Navarre, I've changed about 5 times this weekend, still haven't found one I'm comfy with. Oh well, in time.

I hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend.

Dawn
 
Thank you Des.

I had a great Mother's day. My kids spoiled me. Although I still had to cook and clean house.

Thanks Wolf. You know I fear being a bad parent, but so far so good. :D
 
WHAT!!

Raven....you mean to tell me that you still had to cook and clean. That isn't right...You should have come over here to relax and then i would have taken you and the kids out to dinner or i would have cooked. Afterwards, the sky would be the limit. And i am talking anything you wanted to do. Followed by a complete full body massage and a long hot bath. Nothing but the best for my Raven...143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Also

Don't ever think that you are a bad parent Raven. You are the best. Don't ever let anyone tell you any different. If they do, let me know and i will take care of them.;)

143 4-ever
:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Hey yall ....

mom and baby are doin' fine .. just came home today.

I wanted to make a comment here if I could ....

Roughneck said:
... To make a long drunken story short, I said that if you saw down the barrel of a 30/30, that you would have a more powerful weapon, kinda the same effect as you get from a shot gun ...
Well .. it all depends on the cartirdge's performance (i.e. buzzle and bullet velosity, how fast the bullet travels and how far it will go before loosing energy and dropping). The 30/30 is basiclly a brush gun. being a carbine, its range will max about at about 50 yards. The M-16 round on the other hand is a 5.56mm (.223 cal). Although a smaller bore, the range is 200 yards and beyond, far more accurate and leathal at longer range.

Another example is the 9mm. Good to about 25 yards, yet when firing a ball found (Full metal Jacket), it's so fast it has a tendancy to over penetrate and continuing on beyond. A .45 ACP round has about the same range, yet generally won't penetrate, but has a hell of a knock down power. The 9mm is small, cheap and can carry more than the 45 ... The best happy meduim is a .40 S&W .. or 10mm ... though the 10mm is not as wide spread and popular as the .40 S&W and the 10mm is more expensive.

I hope that helps
 
Good morning everyone. It's another Monday and looks like we will have some rain today, again!

Des, not the Tennessee mountains hon, there are mountains in Carolina and Virginia too sweetheart!

Put me right on the border! ;)

Have a great day.
 
Good Morning to everyone. I hope everybody has a great day today.

Wolf I will keep that in mind.... You always know how to make me smile.
 
tn_8tiv said:
Good morning everyone. It's another Monday and looks like we will have some rain today, again!

Des, not the Tennessee mountains hon, there are mountains in Carolina and Virginia too sweetheart!

Put me right on the border! ;)

Have a great day.


You are absolutely right! Well my friend, I was right on the border between Tennessee, and NC.... and not very far north of SC. Which border are you on?
 
Desdemona said:



You are absolutely right! Well my friend, I was right on the border between Tennessee, and NC.... and not very far north of SC. Which border are you on?

Des, you're getting very warm (actually you are really "hot")...but that would be telling wouldn't it, and I don't ever tell.;)
 
Good Morning everyone. Hope everyones day goes well today for them.

Raven....a special good morning to you sweetie...143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Rooster thanks, but what the argument was beteen us was the impact power of a 30/30 sawed down. meaning you saw the barrel down on the 30/30, basicially making it an over sized pistol.
I was saying that the riffle wouldn't be able to hit anything over 10 yards, but in close combat, such as room to room, the 30/30 would become a mini cannon. They told me that sawing the barrel down on the riffle would not make the weapon more deadly. What do you think?
 
Seems to be kinda quiet in the Carolina's tonight. Hope everyone is doing well tonight.

Hey Raven...hope everything is ok...give me a buzzzzzzzzzz...lol...catch on to that one. 143:p :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Miss me???

I am back home in Gville SC!!! No more reading porn together on the bed for me and Quinn...now it's just me at my computer all alone...still naked though and still shaved for those wondering ;) ...I've only been home a few days and already I miss my friends at school...*sigh* another summer..oh well in August I'll be a Senior!!!:eek: EEEEEEEEK!!!! Anywho

licks and :kiss:s

SCBT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top