Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roughneck said:
Rooster thanks, but what the argument was beteen us was the impact power of a 30/30 sawed down. meaning you saw the barrel down on the 30/30, basicially making it an over sized pistol.
I was saying that the riffle wouldn't be able to hit anything over 10 yards, but in close combat, such as room to room, the 30/30 would become a mini cannon. They told me that sawing the barrel down on the riffle would not make the weapon more deadly. What do you think?
HHmmm ...well .. cut down that much ... the bullett wouldn't get that much of a spin and not very accurate. Plus I'd think it'd be too large for CQB. Not to mention ... you don't have a good aiming point with no front sight. For me, I think rather than spending the money on a good huntin' rifle for the NC Mountains, then cutting it down ..... I'd have a .40 S&W pistol or a Shotgun, full choke with 00 or 000 buck .. oh and take out the plug :)

You can fire Sabot rounds out of a shotgun .. a single lead ball .... but you have to have a modified choke .. and it'll only be good for about 50 yrds ...100 if ya buy a riflled barrel.

What governments like to use is the H&K MP-5, the best varieant is the SD .. a bulit in siliencer .. great for sound reduction and muzzle control.

ANyway .. that's my 2 cents

:)
 
Roughneck ... noticed you sig line

American by Birth, Southern by the grace of God.

I picked up a front Licence plate in Mountain City, TN, with a crossed Confederate and American Flags and says the same thing
 
Morning Everyone

Good Morning everyone...hope everyones day goes well.

Special good morning to Raven...even though i haven't heard from you in 2 days....hope everything is ok...miss you bunches....143 :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Hope everyone has a great day.

Wolf I have been around. I have just had a rough couple of days. The woes of being a mother I guess. :)
 
Well you know Raven, i hate seeing you having rough days like that. But you know nothing changes if you keep everything inside and don't talk to me and tell me what is going on. You know i want the best for you and i will help you any way i can.

You know you always have someone to come to or i will come to you. And you always have a place to stay.

Yes i am a little upset right now and you know why, but i will calm down eventually. Just remember, 143 4-ever and nothing will ever change that.:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Well thanks to you Wolf my rough day turned out great. Thank you for everything.:rose:
 
Well Raven...for that, my day has turned out great as well.

You know...anything for you. Esp. to see a smile on your face. Now if we can just get everyone else straightened out. 143 4-ever. :heart: :heart: :kiss: :rose:

You and the kids mean everything in the world to me.
 
Hey des...how is your day going?

Raven...remember keep smiling and hope your day keeps going great...let me know...143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Hi Ravenswolf... my day is going pretty well. Thanks for asking. I'm just a little sad today. It will pass.
 
Des...we aren't having a sad day today, i finally got Raven to have a great day. So we are all going to smile....right???

Help me out here Raven...143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
I have had a bad day. All the kids are in timeout. I swear T,S, and C are going to drive me to drinking. lol. So you want me to make Des smile. Just think of me naked. That is a hoot.

Des sorry you are having a bad day hon.
 
Well now Raven, now you know what happens when i think of you naked....hmmmmm...i will be back in a few....hehehe 143

:p :heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Des...got to admit though, thinking of Raven naked is something that will put a smile on your face...i know it does mine;)
 
Hey yall .... Doin' well .. just put a fence today ... tommorow ... plant mornin' Glories around the entire base so the fence will be covered by flowers ... oh and make a homemade swing out of landscape timbers ... that's about it here.

......

BTW ... who's been to Tweetsie Railroad, The Blowing Rock or Grand Father Mountain?

Does anyone remember when the Wizard of Oz used to be on Sugar Mountain?

What was that old west town .. can't remember the name of it ..... All I remeber it was in Western NC ... Ghost Town or something like that.

Geeze .. I remeber when the biggest thing at Carowinds was Thunder Road which split the Stateline
 
Good Morning everyone,

Des honey, why is my sweetheart sad? Hugs and Kisses darlin'

Hope everyone has an absolutely great day.
 
I'M BAAAAACCKKK!

Hello to all! I only have a few moments and want to say "Hello" to everyone. My past few days were spent in Charleston attending my daughter's College graduation! I am so PROUD!

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts since I left and will do so this evenong. So until I'm on this evening a quick hello and a "Happy Hump Day" to all. I have missed you guys!
 
Hi everybody!

Welcome home PZ!! :kiss:

Thanks everyone for your support while I was having a bad day. I hope you all have a great day.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top