Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, just got home from work. Hope everybody had a good day.

Hey Raven....143 4-ever...never forget
i am glad you had a good day away from it all for a change...i know it helped.:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Bushido71XS... welcome to the thread. Come and hang out with us any time.

Rooster.... were you thinking about Maggie Valley? There's an old west ghost town up there, or there was.

Navarre... I hope you had a good nap.

RavensWolf7177 and RavenStorm... I'm glad you two are happy.
 
Bushido...welcome

Thanks Des...Raven always makes me happy. One way or the other she always keeps me smiling and i try to do the same for her.

Raven....Kisses, hugs, and ....well you know the rest...hehehe 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
SCBT.... crawl out of the shadows, babe! I sent you a pm the other day.


Hi Navarre... hope you had a good evening.

Ravenswolf... have a good one.

Ya'll have a great day.


PZ.... its Thursday morning and I'm feeling frisky. What would happen if I snapped you on the butt with a wet towel???:eek:
 
Last edited:
RavenStorm said:
Just thought I would drop in and say hi to everyone.

Hey everybody...just got home from work...hope everyones day went well and safe.

Raven....was hoping to see you a little closer than i did today. Was also hoping to talk to you again. I got those prices you wanted. Hopefully will talk to you tonight. 143 4-ever:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Just checking to see if anyone's around.
See you all later.
<geez...I didn't say y'all....>
:)
 
Hi everybody!

Just got in from work.

navarre...tsk tsk tsk.... 40 lashes with a wet noodle for not saying "ya'll" :p

GG.... how was the first day on your new job?

tn_8tiv... I am officially entering the TGIF zone!

RavenStorm... hope you've had a good day.

RavensWolf....my day was safe but it was extremely busy!

PZ.... Have I escaped unscathed after swatting you with a towel? WEG:p :p :p
 
Last edited:
Des..glad your day was safe. Now sit back and relax and enjoy the evening.

Raven..hope to talk to you soon. Going to go lay down for a while...not feeling too well..143:heart: :kiss: :rose:

Take care everyone
 
Good Evening everyone. Pardon the absense, life took over for a bit.

I hope everyone is doing wonderfully.

Dawn
 
Dancin'

for joy! The dry spell has ended, the studio where I work has gotten a Movie of the week and a feature film back to back. Finally! I can get off my ass and out from behind my desk! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!
 
WELCOME TO TGIF:D

Good Morning everyone...have a great day and I'm buying the drinks tonight! :)
 
good morning!

tn_8tiv.... I don't normally drink, but..... I think I could use one by tonight!

Bushido71XS... congrats.. I'm glad you're happy. Good luck with the new project.

navarre... good morning.

GG.... so, how was your first day?

RavensWolf..... I hope you feel better today.

PZ....:kiss:
 
Good Morning

Good Morning everyone

Des...thanks, still not 100% but feeling a little better. Will have to see as the day wears on.

Raven...miss you lots. 143, 143, 143:heart: :kiss: :rose:
 
Desdemona said:
Rooster.... were you thinking about Maggie Valley? There's an old west ghost town up there, or there was.
Yup .. that's the one :)
 
Afternoon one and all and how are ya'll beautiful people doing?

Des....the first day was beyond grand and the second was even better. All I can say is just wow.

Navarre....sorry about it, just been hanging out dealing with the collective balls that life has thrown in my direction and finally closing that great big door. Divorce is a bitch.

I hope everyone has an absolutely wondertastic weekend.

Dawn
 
Hey, Tn....can I have my drink now?

I'm getting ready for a massive yard sale. Next time I think I'll just give it all away instead. 4am is gonna come awful early!

Dawn... I'm so glad you like the new job!!

RavensWolf... keep on feeling better.

Navarre... have a great weekend.

Rooster.... I hope all is well at your house with the new baby. I'm sure he keeps you guys busy as well as bringing you great joy.:)

PZ....don't overdo it this weekend. ;)

I'm going to lay down for a while and then get back to work. I'm not finished yet. Ya'll have a good evening and I'll see you when this madness is over.
 
Des...all better now thanks

Raven...hope the rest of your day went well and you are ok...143:heart: :kiss: :rose: by the way, don't forget i owe you one for today:p :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top