Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday. It's cold. I'm wearing my grandmother's leggings again.

The meds do not work.
 
It's Friday. It's cold. I'm wearing my grandmother's leggings again.

The meds do not work.

TGIF {{{{{{{{Carver}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, it is damn fucking cold where I am too. Are the leggings helping?

Sorry to hear the meds aren't doing their job. :(
 
It may be cold - but at least the sun is shining today.

And it really is a nice day.

Good morning {{{{{AF}}}}}

The sun is great but a bit more warmth would make things so much better. It did finally get above zero! :D
 
Big O

TGIF {{{{{{{{Carver}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, it is damn fucking cold where I am too. Are the leggings helping?

Sorry to hear the meds aren't doing their job. :(



I 'hear' the Big O can help warm the body AND encourage the soul! lol It's cold here too in SC! Any takers?!!! ;)
 
TGIF {{{{{{{{Carver}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :kiss:

Yes, it is damn fucking cold where I am too. Are the leggings helping?

Sorry to hear the meds aren't doing their job. :(


Yeah....they kept me warm while painting. Switched over to advil and the knees are fine now!
 
Good evening {{{{{{{{{{SCBT}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss:

And just what was it you were doing that your knee hurts? :devil:


hey {{{{{kayte}}}}}

yeah the devil is needed.. lol I was drunk and straddling my friend to ride him and I twisted myknee.. O:)
 
Am I the only one tingling all over... no pains... and completely warm?
Oh - yeah..... I'm the one who's hubby just got back after 13 months of being deployed.

Life is good right now in eastern NC :D
 
hey {{{{{kayte}}}}}

yeah the devil is needed.. lol I was drunk and straddling my friend to ride him and I twisted myknee.. O:)

Oh my!!! {{{{{{SCBT}}}}}} Hope it feels better so you can get back "on the saddle" soon. :devil:
 
Am I the only one tingling all over... no pains... and completely warm?
Oh - yeah..... I'm the one who's hubby just got back after 13 months of being deployed.

Life is good right now in eastern NC :D

Congratulations!!! If we don't see you on Lit for awhile I am sure all of us understand! :D :devil:
 
Congratulations!!! If we don't see you on Lit for awhile I am sure all of us understand! :D :devil:

:D He's sleeping now.... after being awake for almost 2 days straight. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Thank you! Isn't it amazing how wonderful life is when you are "complete"?
 
:D He's sleeping now.... after being awake for almost 2 days straight. We'll see what tomorrow brings.
Thank you! Isn't it amazing how wonderful life is when you are "complete"?

Why do I have a vision of you just peering over at him as he sleeps, with that special smile on your face. :)

The feeling of wholeness is like nothing else. I am just so thrilled for the both of you. :kiss: :heart:
 
Why do I have a vision of you just peering over at him as he sleeps, with that special smile on your face. :)

The feeling of wholeness is like nothing else. I am just so thrilled for the both of you. :kiss: :heart:

Gee.... do you have a mirror into the future? I've always adored watching him sleep. He sleeps like an angle... so calm and sweet.
And HE'S WITH ME! Yes .... Whole.... whole is such a better word then complete. He's what makes me whole........
Loving existence right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top