Carolina Directory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee.... do you have a mirror into the future? I've always adored watching him sleep. He sleeps like an angle... so calm and sweet.
And HE'S WITH ME! Yes .... Whole.... whole is such a better word then complete. He's what makes me whole........
Loving existence right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your joy with us. :kiss:
 
Am I the only one tingling all over... no pains... and completely warm?
Oh - yeah..... I'm the one who's hubby just got back after 13 months of being deployed.

Life is good right now in eastern NC :D

I am so glad he came back safe and sound!!! :kiss:
 
Awww...but, but, but....babies are so cute and sweet :D


so are boobies but i wouln't want more then a pair.....and my god women what are you doin to those....lol

i am so happy to hear of another little one....what better parents could there be....:rose:
 
so are boobies but i wouln't want more then a pair.....and my god women what are you doin to those....lol

i am so happy to hear of another little one....what better parents could there be....:rose:

LOL Well, I have enough in one pair to make three more women happily full-cupped lol I am currently growing out of my F cup :eek:

Thanks :) People look at us like we've grown a second head each when we tell them they were all planned lol
 
LOL Well, I have enough in one pair to make three more women happily full-cupped lol I am currently growing out of my F cup :eek:

Thanks :) People look at us like we've grown a second head each when we tell them they were all planned lol

I'm not supposed to keep you knocked up and horny! :eek:

Sheesh, no one tells me anything.
 
Yay!!!! Go, Giants!!! Best save of just about every game I have ever seen!!!!

And the Dolphins' record stands for yet another year :nana: *ok, so that's for CP, the Dolphins fan lol*

Man, the Patriot's coach has got some 'splaining to do to the mayor of Boston :eek: And the guy who paid money for the trade mark on 19-0 is regretting the prematurity. Poor Bostonians....
 
And the Dolphins' record stands for yet another year :nana: *ok, so that's for CP, the Dolphins fan lol*

Man, the Patriot's coach has got some 'splaining to do to the mayor of Boston :eek: And the guy who paid money for the trade mark on 19-0 is regretting the prematurity. Poor Bostonians....

I'm just glad I don't have to listen to any Boston fans tomorrow. They'll be slinking off like their coach was.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top