Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ok only 29 more to go![]()
![]()

LOL, you're gonna have to start using tactics like him...I didn't realise that was how he was getting the pics so quickly!![]()
![]()


I think actually he's slept with themThe people in the pics and that's how he knows
I know I just look and know it or not..............yes I'll get Essa onto research![]()
![]()

ROFL, the man's a complete slut!!![]()
The only thing Essa researches is which brand of voddie she's drinking this weekend..![]()
![]()
LOL, you're gonna have to start using tactics like him...I didn't realise that was how he was getting the pics so quickly!![]()
![]()

I think actually he's slept with themThe people in the pics and that's how he knows
I know I just look and know it or not..............yes I'll get Essa onto research![]()
![]()
Standings of Round 9...
Agent2407 ~ 8 points
OK, Pic 85, Bonus questions...one answer per person..
2. Why does he not have a degree, despite attending University of Texas?
Simple. He did not graduate

And he won't even give me phone numbers..............I wouldn't mind a go at Keifer myself![]()

oi, that was a lucky one, it's not usually as simple and I'm not as lucky as that!
Nuffin in the rules said I couldn't use google images![]()
That HAS to be the ultimate answer, bet she says in that school-teacher fashion..."that is not the answer I'm looking for"
![]()

Simple. He did not graduate

That HAS to be the ultimate answer, bet she says in that school-teacher fashion..."that is not the answer I'm looking for"
![]()

Someone's going to get the cane if they keep cheeking the teacher in this fashion![]()

LOL...smartarse....why didn't he graduate?![]()
Coz he dropped out to make the film Bottle rocket with his new matey Wes Anderson?


OK...I think I worded the question badly so I'll give you the bonus point on this occasion.
The answer I was looking for is that he was 2 courses short of graduating so wasn't allowed to. However, the reason he's probably 2 courses short is because he dropped out...LOL
![]()
Maths and Spanish......allegedly![]()

You don't get bonus bonus point you know![]()

OK...I think I worded the question badly so I'll give you the bonus point on this occasion.
The answer I was looking for is that he was 2 courses short of graduating so wasn't allowed to. However, the reason he's probably 2 courses short is because he dropped out...LOL
![]()
