Concentration Game - Mark II

it's a hard one LM ;)

No news there then with your AV :D

ROFL...actually, it's not that tough, a little bit of research should find it ;)

I'm just chuckling at the fact you've been itching to post another answer to that question and still managed to get it wrong :p
 
ROFL...actually, it's not that tough, a little bit of research should find it ;)

I'm just chuckling at the fact you've been itching to post another answer to that question and still managed to get it wrong :p

You know itches should be scratched LM................let me just sharpen my claws :D

And a fabulous Sunday I hope you are having :kiss:
 
You know itches should be scratched LM................let me just sharpen my claws :D

And a fabulous Sunday I hope you are having :kiss:

LOL....you go right ahead, Morri.... ;) :devil:

I'm having a reasonable Sunday thanks, hope yours is good? :kiss:
 
O.k, It's taken me 99 hours but I found the question meself, I expect quadruple points for this :D

3, A Police Detective named Scagnetti.
 
Standings of Round 8...

Agent ~ 23 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Morri ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 9 points
Essa ~ 2 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
Lexie - 1 point
​

Sorry I haven't been around much over the weekend folks, been a bit unwell :)
Pic 84, Pic Clue 1...for 8 points
http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k26/lovemonster1971/LitCompPics/LitPic98d.jpg
 
Final standings of Round 8...

Agent ~ 31 points
AboutFace ~ 9 points
Morri ~ 9 points
Quinn ~ 9 points
Essa ~ 2 points
Kendra ~ 1 point
Golden Silence ~ 1 point
Northern ~ 1 point
Ms Texas ~ 1 point
Millificent ~ 1 point
Maggie ~ 1 point
Lexie - 1 point
​

Well done to Agent! :D
 
Well done sweetcheeks :D :kiss:

I feel a bit bad really cos while you were getting Kim Cattrall, I was convinced it was SJP and I had looked at her and recognised the shape of the pic. In fact I have thought a lot of them were her so I can stop googling her now! :D
 
I feel a bit bad really cos while you were getting Kim Cattrall, I was convinced it was SJP and I had looked at her and recognised the shape of the pic. In fact I have thought a lot of them were her so I can stop googling her now! :D

Don't let it spoil your fun, keep googling her ;)..................and if you win this round I am soooo coming to your house :p
 
I feel a bit bad really cos while you were getting Kim Cattrall, I was convinced it was SJP and I had looked at her and recognised the shape of the pic. In fact I have thought a lot of them were her so I can stop googling her now! :D

Don't lie, you were looking for SJP porn.... ;)
 
Back
Top