lovemonster
Living life to the full!
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2006
- Posts
- 122,091
Coz if I don't. He's going to shot a puppy![]()
Ahh, it ain't my puppy. Who cares.

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Coz if I don't. He's going to shot a puppy![]()

Was it mean of me to take advantage of the fact that you had him tied up in wordplay?![]()
Ok you can have George![]()


LOL....mebbe the fact he'd said he wouldn't post before 5pm with the answer might have been a contributory factor too![]()
Thanks hun, but I'd have fought you for him anyway![]()

LOL....mebbe the fact he'd said he wouldn't post before 5pm with the answer might have been a contributory factor too![]()
Thanks hun, but I'd have fought you for him anyway![]()

Women in love rules?![]()


LOL...no holds barred.
Right folks, I'm scooting out of here, bonus questions will go up later![]()
![]()

LOL...no holds barred.
Right folks, I'm scooting out of here, bonus questions will go up later![]()
![]()

...but he is on an invisable horse right.
Yes Luv, he's on an invisible horse.![]()

I can see a horse, are you two going blind?
![]()
They've been over-winking![]()

seems like they have been winking with both eyes at once.....![]()
![]()

I pounced before you answered, sorry..............I don't normally take advantage of people, unless they're tied up
![]()
![]()

I was inviting you to answer before 5pm, that's all![]()
![]()

Standings of Round 9...
Agent2407 ~ 9 points
Morri ~ 9 point
Luv1 ~ 1 point
OK, Pic 86: Bonus questions, one answer per person...
1. After moving to LA in 1982, where did he sleep for a year whilst waiting to get a film role?
2. Why did he boycott 'Entertainment Tonight'?
3. What illness has he stated he has suffered from for a number of years? - Morri
2. I believe he was waging war with the paparazzi?
Hmmm...not specific enough. There was a particular reason for this particular programme.

2. In 1996, actor George Clooney boycotted Entertainment Tonight to protest the presence of intrusive paparazzi after Hard Copy did an expose on his love life violating an agreement he had with Paramount, which produced the tabloid show as well as Entertainment Tonight.[5] In a letter he sent to Paramount announcing plans to boycott the program he wrote that he would encourage his friends to do the same.[6]
Although Clooney has since ended his boycott, Entertainment Tonight has continued to frequently broadcast video and photography taken by paparazzi stalkers of celebrities.
Just an opinion of course![]()
![]()

Why thank you kind sir, you can come again![]()
![]()

2. In 1996, actor George Clooney boycotted Entertainment Tonight to protest the presence of intrusive paparazzi after Hard Copy did an expose on his love life violating an agreement he had with Paramount, which produced the tabloid show as well as Entertainment Tonight. In a letter he sent to Paramount announcing plans to boycott the program he wrote that he would encourage his friends to do the same.
Although Clooney has since ended his boycott, Entertainment Tonight has continued to frequently broadcast video and photography taken by paparazzi stalkers of celebrities.
Just an opinion of course![]()
![]()
LOL....so the upshot is, he specifically boycotted Entertainment Tonight because it's sister show, Hard Copy, had filmed him without permission.
Is that what you were trying to say?![]()

Is the answer in here dearest LM?![]()
