Concentration Game - Mark II

Thanks Ellem :kiss:

Good day to you and the 'trators :)

Haven't a clue on this one, I recognise the guy in the bottom pic but haven't a clue what his name is

Hiya agent :kiss:

Well, if you did have his name, you'd know immediately who the main pic was...but that's why I put this one first, because he's not someone people would recognise instantly ;)

Did your weekend go well? :)
 
Hiya agent :kiss:

Well, if you did have his name, you'd know immediately who the main pic was...but that's why I put this one first, because he's not someone people would recognise instantly ;)

Did your weekend go well? :)

It was a great weekend thanks, very tiring but that wasn't down to the kids :D
 
yeah, but no...problem at all :p :kiss:

And no, I still have no idea who it is :(

Surprised it was Will Smith. It was just that MIB sprang to mind when I saw TLJ

LOL, that's what I thought.. ;) :kiss:

The first picture was DJ Jazzy Jeff....of Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince fame :D

Yup, that was the link between TLJ and WS....I was going to put up Martin Lawrence but I thought that one would be guessed even quicker :p
 
I reckon I had that album in my first Bachelor pad ;) :D

And I know it's the band you want but it does remind me of a certain Peter Kaye advert for bitter :D

LOL...how many bachelor pads have you had, exactly? :D :p

Peter Kaye....he's as big as a whale, isn't he? ;)
 
Back
Top