Concentration Game - Mark II

I think we could do with some music round here, anyone got any coins for the jukie? :D

Time for me to set sail for home, I think... ;) :kiss:
 
Morning *bumping LM* cos it's fun :kiss::rose::kiss:

Hope you're not suffering too much this morn :rose:

Morning 'Trators :kiss::)
 
Afternoon lush traitors :kiss: :kiss:

Oops, I forgot to call in with me normal crap guess :eek: :D

I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance, bitch. :D :kiss:

There's lots of clues about, if you can be arsed to find 'em...even agent's been at it again ;)
 
I was wondering when you were going to make an appearance, bitch. :D :kiss:

There's lots of clues about, if you can be arsed to find 'em...even agent's been at it again ;)

O.k, I'm gonna stab Fish

*Curtsies and awaits a smuttering of applause*

:)
 
:D

Are they not?

Ooops, I didn't bother googling and thought Marillion was the lead singer of fish :eek:

I'm laughing so much I can't type, the worst thing is it's the truth :D :D :D

LOL....you dozy bint.... :D

Never mind, I've come to expect it of you by now :p :D
 
Back
Top