Concentration Game - Mark II

Umm, well, you might find white sharks, something to keep your skin as soft as a baby's bum and a fruit based alcopop here......

now there are 3 clues there ;) :kiss:

That has to be The Pink Coconut in Derby.................Essa will kill me if that's right :D

Hope everyone's having a fabulous afternoon/evening :):kiss::rose:

Maggie, thank you for my twirlies earlier, they were wonderlicious :kiss::rose:
 
That has to be The Pink Coconut in Derby.................Essa will kill me if that's right :D

Hope everyone's having a fabulous afternoon/evening :):kiss::rose:

Maggie, thank you for my twirlies earlier, they were wonderlicious :kiss::rose:

Lateral thinking huh? :D

And I'm not management so I can't confirm the accuracy of your guess :D
 
LOL, and where did that come from? :D Real clues?

Yeah, were you pulling my leg? tut tut, I'll get you if you were!! :p

x

Watch out!!

Miss Marple's entered the buildong! :p :rolleyes:

How's you hun? :)

And I can confirm what agent says... LM is a strict boss... just how we like it. ;)

the buildong? :D well just a few points would be nice......not too much to ask is it? :eek:

I'll wait for the official adjudictor's verdict then *drums fingers on the table and looks at watch*

I'm very well thanks DB, did you have a great bd.....lots of lovely surprises I hope :p



x
 
Yeah, were you pulling my leg? tut tut, I'll get you if you were!! :p

x



the buildong? :D well just a few points would be nice......not too much to ask is it? :eek:

I'll wait for the official adjudictor's verdict then *drums fingers on the table and looks at watch*

I'm very well thanks DB, did you have a great bd.....lots of lovely surprises I hope :p



x

Ooops...

Bet Lexie and Razzy are laffin'... they don't call me typo king for nothing. :eek:

And my b/d was brilliant thanks sweetie... and lots of lovely surprises indeed. :)
 
Good morning 'trators! :D :kiss:

The Pink Coconut....ROFLMAO... I'm sure Essa knows that place well... ;)
 
Morning 'trators

Yay I have points :D

No idea on the current pic.....need cluuuuues lol xx

Morning NFS :rose:

Well, I'm apparently crap at giving clues...perhaps I should leave it to the experts, they're in a whole other continent.... :D
 
Back
Top