Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lister,
I don't know you, you just joined today, you have 0 posts, and you think I am your "little one"....not on your life!! Oh, and if you want to know why I'm sad, read my posts.....then you won't have to pm me to ask......

Dear Kind Lister (You know who you are).....
Just thank you for your PM. Thank you for listening and for understanding a little about me. I hope Santa brings you what you want most for Christmas, you deserve it.
 
Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhhhh! I didn't read the fine print. So the blood oath is null and void.

Let me go over the contract and take it under advisement, and I'll get back to you :kiss:;):D

*laughing*.... Okay, Kendra, I'm happy to have helped. I'll check back....;)....:kiss:
 
Dear wahed Litster:

I am really jealous of the time you are going to have away, and I know you are going to have the greatest time all week long from here on out. I'm sure you are just going to be bursting with smiles.

Still, while I am so happy for you, I'll be missing you like crazy ... so promise me that you'll make sure to have all kinds of fun so that it's worth it. :)
 
Dear Stupid-Fucker Lister,

You fucked up, you lost me, you aren't going to get that back. It's too bad because I would have been the best fun you've ever had.

Signed,

Hot and Happy Lister
 
Dear Beach Bum Litster,

Did daddy take the skank too?


Signed,

Will decide after I hear back.
 
Dear Undecisive,

Not sure if my new mommy's going or not this time. He just wants me to help drive cuz she's a scaredy cat. Wait till I get behind the wheel with her in the car.

~ :cathappy:
 
Dear Undecisive,

Not sure if my new mommy's going or not this time. He just wants me to help drive cuz she's a scaredy cat. Wait till I get behind the wheel with her in the car.

~ :cathappy:

Dear I love ya litster,

Throw momma under the tire and I'll see ya in Texas.

Gonna go pack litster
 
Dear packing litster,

I'll wait till we get to TX ... road kill's bigger there. :p

~Digging the hole Litster
 
Dear Diggin' Litster

I'll bring a black bag.

Signed,
Tossin' in the rubber gloves
 
Dear Litser

I was chopping firewood yesterday afternoon.
Without any cause, I could feel my eyes fill with tears. Without knowing it, my thoughts were of you. I looked at the pile of logs and felt the hollowness inside that I've been denying.
The simple pleasure I know I would have derived from bringing you firewood, carrying out normal chores, and just being with you - the loss of it all seemed to arrive in a sudden rush again yesterday.

I wish I could write to you.
I wish I could talk to you.
I wish I wasn't such a coward.
I wish there wasn't such a list of things I wish I had done differently.


:rose:
 
Dear Litsters

Why do you hurt so many by your careless posts... not caring about the trail of hurt you leave.
 
Dear Oozng Litster,

You were doing so very well until that point.

Well, there were some minor slips, but good job. I know how against your true nature that was...



K whobelievesingivingcreditwherecreditisdue...andboyareyoudue :kiss:
 
Dear Rubbery Litster,

Step-momma's not coming with. Forget the black bag and get your ass on the road!

~Doing the happy dance Litster
 
Dear Litster,

need a hint: Originally Posted by sirgary View Post
I don't usually snort but a thought occured to me today....

I was cheated on by one who was cheating on her husband...

I think, as a parting gift, I will send an email out....gosh, I just snorted again...<smile>..
 
Dear Dancing Litster,

Fucking yayyy alone time with daddy!


Bringin' the bottle of Bombay!
 
Dear Thoughtful Litster,

Can we have a case of that to go please?

~kisses and Hugs~
Wanna head south before Monday
 
Dear Ready Set Go Litster,

Since when did you start drinking Turpentine?


Not sharing my 4 bottles of Margarita Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top