Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Buckled Litster,

I've rode with you and know your good luck is running out.

White knuckles
 
Dear Fingers Stuck in the Dash Litster,

These city folk got nothin' on my driving skills.

~Nascar-bound Litster
 
Dear Cooling Litster,

Ya gotta come with the pre-teen.

~Waiting at the airport Litster
 
Dear waiting Litster...


Sure you just want me to come.

Coming alone Litster
 
Dear Solo Litster,

'Course I want you to come. I gots your pressie here so you don't have to go it alone though.

~Anxious Litster
 
Dear Invisible Man Litster,

What a nice thing to catch up with you this afternoon!

*wonders if he will see this or not...hmmm...we'll see*





Dear Rumpeled Litster...

You couldn't behave if your life depended on it, so quit fibbing!
 
Dear Invisible Man Litster,

What a nice thing to catch up with you this afternoon!

*wonders if he will see this or not...hmmm...we'll see*


Dear Rumpeled Litster...

You couldn't behave if your life depended on it, so quit fibbing!


Dear Litster... To whom are you referring...:cool:


.
 
Dear Litster... To whom are you referring...:cool:


.

Dear Cute Questioning Litster...

I would tell you if I could.

I've taken a blood oath though...and you know the ramifications of those

*I don't, but I bet you do...would you please tell me?*
 
Dear Lister,
You must be older than you claim. I saw you yesterday. I'm doing well for an old lady. You?

Dear memery-better-than-mine-litster

I know :eek: I must be doing something wrong.... I'm just not thinking straight

Slightly going to pot litster :D
 
Dear Cute Questioning Litster...

I would tell you if I could.

I've taken a blood oath though...and you know the ramifications of those

*I don't, but I bet you do...would you please tell me?*

*chuckle*.... A blood oath, means you have to cut your wrist and mingle the blood,... like the cowboys and indians did it in the old days.

Without real blood, the oath has been cancelled......:)
 
Dear Funny Litster,

Meet me there by the ocean.

Need a fucking vacation Litster
 
Dear Vacationing Litster,

The camper's already on the gulf side of Texas.

~Heading South to the Beach Litster
 
*chuckle*.... A blood oath, means you have to cut your wrist and mingle the blood,... like the cowboys and indians did it in the old days.

Without real blood, the oath has been cancelled......:)

Ohhhhhhhhhh! I didn't read the fine print. So the blood oath is null and void.

Let me go over the contract and take it under advisement, and I'll get back to you :kiss:;):D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top