Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear and more expensive, Literonians.

Oyez, oyez, oyez. I bring news of wanderings.

Verily, today I Sallied forth, Lisa fifth and after, visited the circus where dwelleth the most hugest mouth I have seen outside of a fair maids face. Yes, it was truly that big. A fuckoffeth lion!!

To my utter amazement, this brave Knight jangled forward, unzipped his armour and stuck his mighty sword of domination into the mouth of the savage beast.

The applause was tumultuous, as was his cock on unsheathing.

As the brave Lancedalot stepped to the front of the arena, an old maiden had a stroke. Alas, her friend in the row behind, couldn't reach.

"That," he saideth, "Can be done by any here. Who will volunteer?"

From the back row, a voice squeaketh, "I, good Knight." and the torchlight picked up a short, gangly young man leaving the show as a woman of the cloth made her way down to the ring.

"Why, Sister. Are you sure you're up to this?" asked the bold Lancedalot.

"Verily, I'm not sure if I can open my mouth as wide as your lion, but with God's help ..."

Oyez, Oyez ...

:D

This is an amazing report, but is somewhat lacking. Specifically, I would think any decent news report would have given the name and address of the woman of the cloth who volunteered. Some of us are very interested.
 
This is an amazing report, but is somewhat lacking. Specifically, I would think any decent news report would have given the name and address of the woman of the cloth who volunteered. Some of us are very interested.

Dearest nosy bugger.

Sister Ida Toocha Cox.
Dixon Manor.
Costaplenty.
(post) Zip code: DOWN-N1

:D
 
Dear Snortery ex- Litster.

Of course I wouldn't take advantage of you not being here anymore to let everyone know that you're currently stuck in the attic and can't get out, following your experiment to show that you COULD get out if stuck in there...





and on Mcsteamy night no less. :D :D


Well, would you look at that, turns out i can be bent doubled over in laughter and type at the same time.

Happy attic-ing

*grins*

Love your Appysnort :kiss:
 
Dear Snortery ex- Litster.

Of course I wouldn't take advantage of you not being here anymore to let everyone know that you're currently stuck in the attic and can't get out, following your experiment to show that you COULD get out if stuck in there...





and on Mcsteamy night no less. :D :D


Well, would you look at that, turns out i can be bent doubled over in laughter and type at the same time.

Happy attic-ing

*grins*

Love your Appysnort :kiss:

Psst ~ mention Dr. Major Hunt too! She'll know just what I mean!! :D
 
dear freaky litster
uhm....stop being pervy whilst Im speaking with you on the bus




dear weirdo gone missing but not really litster
we shall be sharing that deep fried mars bar together


dear you know damn well who are are litster
yes,,,I KNOW...and yes
i still want to
 
Dear Huskerette Litster,

Hurry up and answer him we all wanna know the answer.
 
Dear Hopefully Lurking Snorty Litster and Appy Litster ....

How can you not :heart: Denny Duquette? Seriously? :D
 
Dear Drunken Litster

I love it when you call in on me on the way to catch your late bus ;)

See you tomorrow :rose: :kiss:
 
Dear Litster,

You know, I finally took you off ignore because I thought you had grown up a bit. I was about to start posting in your thread again when ... shocker ... you throw a two-year-old tantrum. Grow the fuck up and realize the world doesn't revolve around you. Back to iggy you go!

Signed,
Annoyed Litster.
:rolleyes:
 
Dear Annoyed Litster

You made me laugh so hard I snorted.

Signed,

Not surprised
 
Dear Snorting Litster,

Glad I could bring a little noise to the house.
Now bring on your pre-teens to kick some annoying ass!

Signed,
Muscles-flexed Litster
 
Dear Lister,

I'm afraid that my life has gotten to be sadly pathetic. Can you please find a way to cheer me up? I really do not want to go through the rest of the Holidays feeling like no one loves me or likes me anymore.
 
Dear Buffed Litster,
My pre teen says Aunt Pleaz you know she has your back. What time ya picking her up?

-1 Litster
 
Dear Babysitter-less Litster,

Send her on the next plane.

~Zooming-to-the-airport Litster
 
Dear Jesus Christ slow Down Litster,

You're gonna have my baby on board.

Worried Momma
 
Dear Freaking the Hell out Litster,

I might go fast but I haven't crashed for a couple years.

~Seatbelt Fastened Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top