Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lacking,

Hmm, I don't know...Me heap big goober...
You lettum me think LOOOONNNNGGG WHILE...
When moon crosses over Big Rock.., me have-um you new name...

:D
Signed, Really had too much coffee this morning....
 
Dear Disappearing Litster,
I guess my being here for you for the last 3 years has been a joke. Apparently you've been just using me for a distraction or something. Perhaps I should be moving along. Obviously you don't need me.

I may be a slut but I've got feelings Litster
 
Dear Mama Bear,


Why don't you talk to your cub anymore?

Signed,
Sad and lonely cub
 
My Dear Lister,
You give me many reasons to smile. You cause the sun to shine within me. I can't believe how I feel when I think of you....:rose:
 
Dear Bestest Litster

You always give the warmest and fuzziest of warm-fuzzies. I don't pretend to know why you care but I'm so glad you do. You're such a support for me, even though you're so far away. I spend way too much time trying to come up with ways to make you smile or laugh.

Thanks for all you do for me.

Your Precious Not-Goin'-Anywhere Litster
 
Dear Sunny Litster,
I miss your phone calls. You should call me when you've got a few :heart:
Still hangin' around Litster


Dear MIA Cuddler Litster,
I love you :kiss:
Gamblin' Cuddler Litster
 
Dear Lister,

When I look into your eyes I see the best of what I can be. You see me for who I am and not what I was. You shine like the mid day sun and brighten my day every time you enter my presence. Thank you for being you.
 
Dear Absent Cuddles Litster,
I could really use a massage, you know, a normal one.. My friend and I walked into what we thought was going to be a lovely day spa... but they told us they only served men. :( I was sad, the one chick had great boobs.:rolleyes:
So that's why the windows were covered Litster
:D
 
Dear Taking each year at a time Litster,

But when you laugh and sing in glad delight,
my soul is lifted upward to the light.
Laugh and be glad for all that life is giving
and I, though dead, will share your joy in living.


With fond thoughts,

Floating on the river of time Litster.
 
Dear Litster,

you TEASE! :D

Don't work too hard now....

With squeezy hugs,

A Litster who's always happy to see you :cattail:
 
Dear 6 cups Litster,

Thanks for your kindness and the good thoughts. I appreciate you.

I'm also eager to learn more if you're willing to share.

With warmth,

The doomed Litster whose heart rules her head :rolleyes:
 
Dear mischievous Litster with the soft brown eyes,

stay extraordinary.

With love and silly thoughts of a salad bowl,

Your fellow displaced Litster
 
Dear thinking it was a good idea Litster

So you're wanking. And I'm supposed to care about this why, exactly? :rolleyes:

Seen it already Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top