Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Not Holding Your Breath Litster

Pottymouth.

Laughing Litster




Dear Breaking Out The Yardstick And Eat Your Heart Out Litster

Don't hate. I still think mine is bigger.

What's First Prize? Litster





Dear Crush Litster

How is that meeting going?? lol!

Awwww Thanks! Litster
 
Last edited:
Dear Unnamed Litster -

You annoy the shit out of me and I just wanted to say it cause I am all about getting things off of my chest. So yeah you annoy me, you irritate me, and you all around just piss me off.

Feel better already Litster

Dear Feelin' Better,
Next time you wanna talk shit about me, at least make sure I'm going to be around :p

:heart: :heart: :heart:
I miss you

Laughing My Ass Off Litster
 
Dear Cuddlebear Litster,
I'm still waiting for you to book your flights to come visit. WTF is taking so long?! :p
Cuddlebug Litster
 
Dear Laughing and Crying Litster

Who said I wanted it in my mouth??

Laughing Out Loud Litster
 
Dear Litsters,

A) I love y'all.
B) I've missed y'all the past few days.
C) Did someone say cake?

Signed,
Cake Whore #2
 
Dear Cake Loving Litsters,

I might just have to go hunt down some for me. :D

Signed,

A cake craving Litster
 
Dear Unnamed Litster -

You annoy the shit out of me and I just wanted to say it cause I am all about getting things off of my chest. So yeah you annoy me, you irritate me, and you all around just piss me off.

Feel better already Litster

Dear feeling better Lister,

I think you should get things off your chest as well.

You should start with that brassiere.

If you need help, I'll be right there!

Signed, Looking out for you Lister
 
Dear appreciative Lister,
The meeting went well, I guess, I have no clue what they talked about.

Signed, my mind was other things Lister
 
Dear Minding Other Things Litster

I'm sure it wasn't important anyway.

You should have just told them you were thinking about birthday cake. ;)

I Know I Am Litster
 
Dear Historian Litster,

Thanks for the history lesson:rose:rose:

I had no idea you knew:D


Little surprised Litster
 
Dear Cake Litsters,

I found donuts. Not quite cake...but they had raspberry filling in them. LOL

Signed,

Still craving Cake
 
Dear Still Craving Litster

Donuts are like portable cake, a friend once told me that.

Not quite cake...but close.

I Could Go For A Donut Litster
 
Dear Cake Litsters,

I found donuts. Not quite cake...but they had raspberry filling in them. LOL

Signed,

Still craving Cake

---------


Dear Cake Deficient


I had cake today...mainly so I could aggravate some of you about it. Buttercream icing and yellow cake. It was DEEEELISH!!

Signed..


In your face litsters!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top