Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear hunk-Litster,

You mean a lot to me, you make me drool and you're sweet and sour...

really...could eat you up

Your Litster...
 
Dear Sis,

You are allowed to eat, you know. Remember, 'swap it, don't stop it'. Have your chicken strips grilled instead of fried.

And enjoy a bit of cake. Perhaps a bit without too much icing. With all the running around you're going to be doing at the party, I reckon you'll work it off anyway, and then some!

Stay positive, honey. A lost battle isn't a lost war.

Bro

What he said!

One day at a time. One bad does not negate the long run.
 
Dear Napoleonic Lister

We get it, you're short, both in height and intellectual acuity, but that's no excuse to try to make women feel bad for making fun of PMers like yourself. It's called having fun. I believe you should try it sometime, it my heighten your feeling of self worth.

Signed
Tired of Whiny Men
 
Dear Lit friend from back in the day,

I always enjoy catching up with you. It makes me happy.

I don"t appreciate the occasional guilt trip about not hooking up with you. Trying to put a "star crossed lovers" twist on it just isn't cutting it. I don"t run around with what belongs to someone else.

You were single. You could have taken a chance. You didn't. Don't clme to me now with your sexual regrets and frustrations.

Looking for more than the same old shit litster
 
Dear my all, my M.A. Litster,

Life does throw wrenches; in this case, a bad one. But the outcome is beyond good, with health and second opportunities abound. We can have it all. I know it, and I will be there.


Yours, your C. Litster
 
Dear Mr. Litster -

I know we'd already met, but I'm enjoying getting to know you better. Thanks for taking the time.

Just Me Litster
 
Wait!? I thought you were a newlywed! I thought you had a lit wife?
Now you have a fiancee as well? Are we in UTAH?:eek:

Signed, who wants me lister

lol....I guess we aren't officially lit-married yet...:D

people complained at lack of cake and a party!:rolleyes::rose:
 
Dear one word hearing lister,

Will you make said cake or just eat it?

I think baking with you would be fun! We can get flour in all sorts of places.

Signed, likes to be naughty in the kitchen lister
 
Dear Friend Litster ~

Thank you for your kind words and understanding. Both are appreciated.

From, your new buddy :rose:
 
Dear Naughty Litster, Engaged Litster, and Taffeta Litster,

Either/Or baby, cake is cake!

I know it, and that was pretty considerate of you. :kiss:

Think how I felt, Taffeta, I thought it was a nudie wedding!! :eek:

I Might Hear Just One Word But It's An Important One Litster
 
Dear Fucking Pain in the Ass Litster,

You are a moron.

I may be all edumicated and shit, but there's a teensy bit of Southern Bitch running through my blood and that never goes away. You'd do your mama proud to remember this next time you open your mouth or use your keyboard.

It would be an incredibly nice thing for you to disappear while I try to channel Mother Theresa.

Signed,
Very Touch and Go Lately
 
Dear Touch and Go,
You were the one that said you wanted anal, so why call me pain in the ass, that's where you wanted it.

Signed, just trying to please you lister
 
Dear Touch and Go,
You were the one that said you wanted anal, so why call me pain in the ass, that's where you wanted it.

Signed, just trying to please you lister
Dear Trying to Please,
HAHA! I never turn down a good reaming..If you know what you're doing..;)

Signed,
Thanks for the laugh

Dear Touch and Go

:eek:

Might I offer you some Reese's cups?

Just Trying to Stay Alive Litster :D:kiss:
Dear Trying to Stay Alive,

Yeah, Reese's might calm the beast.
Thanks for offering.
A good reaming might have worked, too :D

Signed,
Temper Gage Set to Blow Please Sign Your Waivers Before Getting Too Close :eek:
 
Dear Annoying Litster,

Really fuckin' really? *hjirk hjirk*

Just threw up a little in my mouth Litster



Dear Bastard Litster,

You said forever and this one last time I am going to trust.

Don't let me down Litster
 
Dear Birthday Litster,

I love birthdays....that means cake.

Next time you don't tell us it's your birthday, and deprive me of birthday cake, I'm going to kick your ass.

Hoping You Have A Most Wonderful Birthday Litster :D


{Happy Birthday, Singledad!!}
 
Dear Hoping Lister,
Thank you I appreciate that. There will be no cake on my birthday, because I will not be making it. I'm okay with that as I have had a cake on my birthday 2 times out of the 45 I have had. Birthday's are a dark day for me, there are no candles.

Signed,

Sorry you're deprived of cake
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top