Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear slow leaf flowing in the gutter

Hence the reason POUND is in all caps, LOL

I'm glad you caught up, are you ready for your slice? I'm sure you will produce quite a bit of icing yourself

signed producer of very tasty icing lister

Dear cake afficiondos,

I don't understand where the butter and eggs come into it.
And is there something about 1:1:1:1?
Does it require four bakers?
How long does the bun, I mean cake, have to be in the oven?

Signed,

Culinary Confused Litster
 
Dear Bitch Splished Litster,

I'm so glad my friends carried out the request :D

Sunsets and nomnoms,
Writing more fishstructions Litster
 
Dear laughing litster,

Thank you for the laughs!!!!!!

If you're around Saturday, you may get a call from me.

Chuckling still litster
 
Dear Group W Lister

Miss seeing you around here, sweetie.

Never quite the same Lister
 
Dear Sick & Tired Litster,

Settle down! I see the veins popping in the sides of your neck. Maybe instead of blowing a gasket at me, you should redirect that energy elsewhere.

Love you even when you're a crabass.
Me
 
L
Dear Sick & Tired Litster,

Settle down! I see the veins popping in the sides of your neck. Maybe instead of blowing a gasket at me, you should redirect that energy elsewhere.

Love you even when you're a crabass.
Me

Dear Me Litster

The Good The Bad and The Ugly which is all a part of me Loves you right back. I would never direct my frustration at you. With you I have clarity and sanity.
Kisses m'sweet
Yours truly
Under the Tree Litster
 
Dear information gathering Litster

I think your meeting will be better than you think

Still perched Litster
 
Dear Under the Tree Litster,

I know none of it was directed towards me. Nor would it ever be directed at me because I'm not the type to act as such. I am glad you are feeling a little better about life this morning, and this is where I will insert I told ya so.:kiss:

Today take time to enjoy the outdoors and mow around the tree.

Standing ankle high in weeds Litster.
 
Dear Similar Litster -

Too bad I am all but positive it's you and your lying trifling stupid ass self. I gave you my heart and you have the balls to come back as someone else and post. With the same posting style, on the same threads, with the same thoughts and TOO MANY SIMILARTIES..... Fuck you and I hope you have enjoyed yourself because TOO BAD I know ALL about the lies you told me....

Fucking Pissed Litster
 
Last edited:
Dear Listers

I'm headed to the Lit storm cellar. Damn there's much negativity in here today. It must be the weather.

Skerred and Hinding
 
Dear I hope I didn't upset

My previous letter was towards previously sunshiny and positive people I see on here that today, man, it's like they don't want to smile even if they see a box full of kittens or have two puppies lick their faces or hear a baby's giggle.

I hope I didn't make you mad

Apologetic
 
Dear Exposing Litster,

You shouldn't have taken down what you wrote! I thought it was a good thing that you did!

Signed,
Very cautious Litster
 
Dear Very Cautious

I missed it, then again, I miss most things

Clueless and cold in the Capitaland
 
Dear Very Cautious

I missed it, then again, I miss most things

Clueless and cold in the Capitaland

Dear Clueless and cold,

It'll warm up in your area tomorrow. Not as hot as it has been, but nice walking weather, none the less!

Signed,
Wearing sandals today Litster
 
Dear Clueless and cold,

It'll warm up in your area tomorrow. Not as hot as it has been, but nice walking weather, none the less!

Signed,
Wearing sandals today Litster

Dear Sandals

I'm in jeans. JEANS!! It's late May, I should be in shorts

Still cold
 
Dear Fucking Pissed,
I was thinking of getting some pigs out back.
I hear they eat anything...

Signed,
Just a Friendly Suggestive Litster :cool:
 
Dear Post Stalking Litster,:D


You're very welcome, Thank you for saying so.

Flattered Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top