Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lady Who Cut My Hair,

:heart::heart::heart: it. I can't thank you enough. Maybe the tip for half the haircut was thanks enough.

Signed,
Awesome New Haircut
 

Dear X,

Get over it, it is old moldy news,

nobody gives a flying fuck, so stop

wasting thread space with your puke.


hmmm, k? thanks
 
Dear Self,

Please be very careful tomorrow and do not spill the beans in anyway about your future sis in laws surprise party. Once you almost slipped.

~Now Fighting OCD over this issue.
 
Dear bully
you are unclever...unliked,,unwashed and UNDONE



dear long time no see
uhhmm,,,wrong answer...it wasnt about you,,,twas another situation
i do,,,stilll


dear fakey pants
:rolleyes:
 
Dear (e)X,

Interesting chat we had the other day. I'm thankful that after everything we've been through, we still seek out each other for sound advice on day to day nonsense. Although not as strongly as I once did, I still value your opinion.

Maybe this friends thing will work for us.

Me
 
Dear X
I hoped that too, but it didn't happen.

Dear Other X
It was totally my mistake. You owe/owed me nothing, I should have known better. I am naive about some things, I think this was one of those things. Still was like a punch in the face though. Still hurts. Wish you even cared.

Dear Other Other X
Your definition of faithful is being in bed with one woman at a time. I love you but you are such a slut. :D
 
Dear X,

Please fix your Facebook private message preferences.

I am getting rather tired of seeing your lover's

messages show up in our family email account.

K? thanks, Sport :rolleyes:
 
Dear X and Y,

You guys looked so cute in your Easter duds. I can't wait to get ahold of you, and soon!

I will love you for always.
 
Dear Person Sitting Next To Me,

I can see you copying off my test...

Sincerely, jokes on YOU I didn't study either.
 
dear pie crust
stop staring at MY damn melons



Dear same
fake asssssss compliment
eat it


dear girlie
im soooo happy it turned out well

dear IDk
if i find out,,,that the storry was a lie...you are on your damn own
srsly....scramble fast now
because the emperor seems to be quite nude
 
Dear cowboy X,

Why? Why now? Are you just toying with me, or do you still care? You were the one who broke it off. After all this time you contact me. Why?

Signed,
Still broken hearted
 
Dear wanna be "cougar",

Yeah, we can all tell you have a serious girly boner for him. Now that he sits across from you, you can't hardly stand it....and neither can he. The entire time I've worked there, you've had the most consistent schedule EVER. You walk in the door (the front door) at 7 sharp, and you hit it at 4 pm sharp on the way out. Hard not to notice your fat, shuffling ass past my desk twice a day. So now suddenly you're part of the early crowd at work, i.e. him & I. I guess you didn't realize one of the reasons we get there so early is to avoid you. When I told him this morning that you were already waiting for him, he cowered. Seriously, have you ever seen a 6'8" man cower? That takes some serious yuck power. Please stop. He's getting seriously creeped out, and I don't want to lose one of the few people at work that I can say anything too. But hey, keep coughing up those hairballs at your desk and maybe he'll come around. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Knows when to not cross the line.
 
Dear wanna be "cougar",

Yeah, we can all tell you have a serious girly boner for him. Now that he sits across from you, you can't hardly stand it....and neither can he. The entire time I've worked there, you've had the most consistent schedule EVER. You walk in the door (the front door) at 7 sharp, and you hit it at 4 pm sharp on the way out. Hard not to notice your fat, shuffling ass past my desk twice a day. So now suddenly you're part of the early crowd at work, i.e. him & I. I guess you didn't realize one of the reasons we get there so early is to avoid you. When I told him this morning that you were already waiting for him, he cowered. Seriously, have you ever seen a 6'8" man cower? That takes some serious yuck power. Please stop. He's getting seriously creeped out, and I don't want to lose one of the few people at work that I can say anything too. But hey, keep coughing up those hairballs at your desk and maybe he'll come around. :rolleyes:

Signed,
Knows when to not cross the line.

So hot... :rolleyes:
 
Dear Local Weatherman,

Please stop referring to "this MASSIVE weather system" headed our way in such ominous tones. You'e freaking me out.

Love,
Me
 
Dear GDC...

I know you won't see this...but I'm sorry you're going through a difficult time. I really wish you would open up. We've been friends long enough for you to know that there's nothing I wouldn't do to help you. I care about you SO much - and yes I understand that sometimes there are difficulties that must be faced, I just wish that you would be comfortable enough to share w/ me and know I would do anything in my power to help you.

I know I said I would give you space and back off a bit, but who the hell am I kidding...it hurts me to sit in silence, the waiting and not knowing what's going on is chewing at me. My life is 10x's better when I hear from you, and yet when I don't hear from you...it's that much more empty.

... Te amo con todo mi corazón... and I'll be waiting for you :rose:
 
Dear Cowboy,

Thank you for explaining your actions. I understand. It was only painful because I still love you.
Damn this fucking situation..

C
 
Dear went to work ill employee who should've stayed home...

I understand the fear that if you miss work you can be in jeopardy of losing your job. I get it, I really do - however due to your inconsideration for those customers that you assist - I now have an upper respiratory infection :( You should've stayed home, and b/c you didn't I was the recipient of your illness - unfortunately there wasn't another register opened and I had to have you ring up my purchases. I wonder how many others caught what you exposed them to :mad:

Not feeling good Litster :(
 
Dear X, Y, & Z,

Thanks for the smiles and laughs today. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were flirting with me.

Signed,
Looking forward to your crazy emails.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top