Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ladies in the Adult Store *customers and salesgirls*,

Thank you all for entertaining my Nat while I shopped. The look on his face is something I'll never forget, talk about a man enjoying himself.

That you just talked freely in front of him about various toys and the joys of what they did to you, that they told me I was a lucky woman for having a man like him...heh, it made my evening and he thoroughly enjoyed it too.

You guys rock!
 
Dear Ladies in the Adult Store *customers and salesgirls*,

Thank you all for entertaining my Nat while I shopped. The look on his face is something I'll never forget, talk about a man enjoying himself.

That you just talked freely in front of him about various toys and the joys of what they did to you, that they told me I was a lucky woman for having a man like him...heh, it made my evening and he thoroughly enjoyed it too.

You guys rock!

Dear Ladies in the Sexy Store,

It was truly a pleasure watching you all exchange highly personal information about how certain products enhanced your lives. I got the feeling I was on the X-rated version of The View. I got the feeling this is what Kinsey must have felt like at some point in his career.

Still Amused Token Male
 
Dear XN & XK.....

Not naming any names...but OMG you are a cute couple :D

OSW





Dear Forever Whining Litster.

You are filled with venom and negativity. Are you really surprised that things turn south for you ? Your hate and egotistical attitude saturate your every post. Your photos show a unhealthy overly confident single middle aged cougar.

Discard the rose colored glasses and get a grip on reality.

You suck. Continue to be a sucky individual and all you will reap is sucky situations. Get over it.

Your hate is a cancer we can all do without.

Won't ever forget your bitch attitude towards me Litster.
 
Dear Interfering Bitch Sister

Next time you slag me off for asking mum & dad for money, remember this weekend & the way you spoke to me about not going home.

Sure that mum fucked the village idiot 9 months before your birth.

Working to try and support myself Peaches (fuck the kisses you don't deserve them)
 
Dear Interfering Bitch Sister

Next time you slag me off for asking mum & dad for money, remember this weekend & the way you spoke to me about not going home.

Sure that mum fucked the village idiot 9 months before your birth.

Working to try and support myself Peaches (fuck the kisses you don't deserve them)

OMG this made me laugh so much. Sorry, but too funny....

*Copying and pasting to my bitch sister*

adding that it must be soooo hard for her. The stress of having to pack for the first of 3 holidays and buying a new car and possibly a new house too. Oh, and let's not forget having to rearrange your finances because your income just doubled.
Silly me for not understanding.

Signed, your clearly not living in the real world older sister.
 
Dear PIG,

I know you wanted your space in 2007...I sincerely hope you are getting continually raped by homeless men, lost somewhere in the desert or in Siberia or dead - you are truly a slut. Thank you for wasting so much of my life c*nt and I hope you die a very very slow suffocating miserable oxyen deprived death, and to let you know you were a lousy terrible fuck anyway.
 
Dear Local Weatherman,

Please stop referring to "this MASSIVE weather system" headed our way in such ominous tones. You'e freaking me out.

Love,
Me

Well that new av will have Nat's heart beating fast. I'll not comment on what all else it will do to him.

HOT...look at those lips. Shoot, I may join him in that.

I LUV YOU LORI, ya freaking beauty.
 
Well that new av will have Nat's heart beating fast. I'll not comment on what all else it will do to him.

HOT...look at those lips. Shoot, I may join him in that.

I LUV YOU LORI, ya freaking beauty.

LOL. Love you too, you big dork. :kiss:
 
Dear X,

That would have been quite the revelation if I hadn't already known for over a year now, and had decided not to make an issue of it. I appreciate the fact that you finally told me yourself, though. And I'm happy that it won't BE an issue for much longer. :kiss:

Love,
Your Good Girl
 
Dear X ~

What I want is no longer important... what I need is paramount to everything else in my life! There comes a point in time when your "give a shit gets up and goes....." it's MY time... to hell with worrying about everyone else's happiness... time for ME to ENJOY for a change.

You know where I am... cum and get me :kiss:
 
Dear Weather.com

If you are right I am going to be one happy girl, that it looks like heck out, but is warm and no rain forecasted...YAHOOOOO

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you....those candles will come in handy it is going to be so dark, but will add a lot to the ambiance. :)
 
Dear ____________

You've got no idea how much restraint it is taking me to not just have a thorough bitch fest on you. It seems like no matter what I say or do, you're ALWAYS going to make a concerted effort to shove it in my face about how you've accomplished/experienced something much bigger, harder, or difficult, and how you're not allowing what you've experienced to hold you back.

Newsflash...I'm NOT you, further what you've experience is not on the same parallel so don't try to relate the two and then make an underhanded snide comment towards me. So stick that in your juicebox and suck on it...oh and grow up!

Tired of your drama and petty whining Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top