Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Allstate,

NOW you decide to call and try to talk me into staying with you by telling me about lower rates? I think not... I have been with you for thirty years, why have you not been taking care of me before now. I see the commercials on tv talking about these lower rates and wonder why my policy doesn't reflect it. Why has my loyalty to you not been rewarded by YOU coming to ME before I made the decision to leave you. It was not an easy decision but the savings that I have gotten are incredible and I should have done this years ago.

And yes, to answer your question, the house policy is also in jeopardy.

Signed,
a former policy holder
 
Dear X,

That has never happened to me before...you rock my world.:devil::heart:

Yours,

Moist all day now:rose:
 
Dear Dragonwoman,

NO, I don't FUCKIN like your latest FUCKIN obsession, he is just a stupid, offensive, little twat and NO, he isn't harmless, he FUCKIN assaulted me, you stupid FUCKIN bitch and btw, no woman wants their mother to pimp them out.... now you've ventured out from under your FUCKIN slimy stone, perhaps you could find something better to do with your time, like getting a FUCKIN life and if you keep on you'll get to hear what I really FUCKIN think... why don't you just crawl back under your FUCKIN slimy stone and give us all a FUCKIN break mother......

.... just one of all those kids you had that you keep forgetting about, you make me FUCKIN sick!
 
Can't help yourself litster,

Yes it's a bitchy generalisation... But just because I'm not saying it, doesn't mean I'm not thinking it. ;)

Hypocritical Litster. :eek:
xxx

Not so hypocritical Litster
Seen much worse.
Has never been accused of not speaking my mind Litster =^_^=
 
Dear X,

When I said that I've helped plan the event for the last 4 years (even though I didn't have a kid involved for 3 of those), so I'm taking a year off, I meant it! That, however, didn't mean for you to call me EVERY FUCKING DAY to ask me stupid questions. Yes, there are stupid questions just like there are stupid answers. YOU ARE PLANNING IT, NOT ME! It's not rocket science, however you're making it seem so much harder than it really is. However, as an FYI, if you think you're going to show up an hour before and get everything set up you're grossly mistaken. You seriously underestimate the amount of time and patience it requires to get organize & get caps & gowns on 20 hyper 6 year olds. :cool:

Yours truly,

Thinking it would be easier to just do it myself.....as usual. :rolleyes:
 
Non-lit

Dear X,

One of these days you're gonna push me beyond my limits and I'm gonna be sooooo outta here!

YOU are one of the most hateful people I've ever encountered!

Oh...and you're an ass!

HDL
 
Dear X,

How fkin stupid are you?

First, you can't manage to ask... and now you seem to have lost the use of your limbs..AS WELL AS YOUR FKIN BRAINS!!!! You stupid, useless man, why am I bothering? Two weeks and it's finished.... okay dipstick?
 
Dear X,

I think it was only natural that you were in my daughter's wedding since you've been best friends all your lives. And it's great that she's in your wedding now. But it really sucks that you invited my ex to the wedding but not me. It's not as if we fight or don't get along. I don't understand why and it really hurts.
 
Dear X,

I think it was only natural that you were in my daughter's wedding since you've been best friends all your lives. And it's great that she's in your wedding now. But it really sucks that you invited my ex to the wedding but not me. It's not as if we fight or don't get along. I don't understand why and it really hurts.

Dear Beautiful one,

:rose:
 
Dear X
Yes, I think about you.
Yes, its silly.
Yes, I still do it.
Yes, to anything you hunger for.
Yes.
-the boy
 
Dear X,

I think it was only natural that you were in my daughter's wedding since you've been best friends all your lives. And it's great that she's in your wedding now. But it really sucks that you invited my ex to the wedding but not me. It's not as if we fight or don't get along. I don't understand why and it really hurts.


Dear X,

I am so sorry and I know this hurts you. (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

:heart: If you need an ear, you know where to find me!! :heart:
 
Dear RBG

Really from you? It surprises me, but yet it doesn't surprise me. For someone who's suppose to be my friend you sure know how to make me question if that's true.

Yes, I get that you've got some minute knowledge of healthcare being that you have worked as a pharmacy tech, but that doesn't mean that you're a "know it all" when it comes to my health, b/c oh Snap! You're not my doctor!

For you to be so damn critical of me going to the ER and then to make rude and hateful comments that my visit was a waste of taxpayer money (umm when did I cease to stop paying taxes :rolleyes:) and that my visit was not an emergency, you really make me wonder why I should continue talking to you!

While you may stick to your argument and believe that "...going to the ER for something as stupid as 'numbness and tingling' is no better than going to the ER for a sore throat or a stomachache..." then I would have to say you're 100% clueless b/c sudden numbness, tingling, weakness, or paralysis in your face, arm, or leg, especially on only one side of your body is a top indicator of having had a stroke! Further when I'm exhibiting more than one sign and the on-call physician says "go to the ER" - you can bet your ass that I'm not going to argue w/ the physician...esp given the fact that he holds a degree in medicine and YOU don't :mad:

Friends for over 15+ years and re-evaluating our friendship :cool:
 
Dear US of A

Cheryl Cole. You're welcome to her. :D Irritating vacuous pramface.

Peaches xoxo

Dear Great Britain -

Keep her. We have enough vacuous personalities of our own. Plus, you already sent us Simon Cowell. That's more than enough.

Thanks anyway.

-Ironman
 
Dear X,


This is what you do after all I've done to help you? No more. If you ever make another hurtful comment regarding my son I will take his bat out of his bag and beat you to an unrecognizable pulp. He's just a kid, he has feelings and he's doing the best he can. Take off your delusional glasses because your son isn't as great as you think he is either. I'm finished with you and leaving you curbside like so much nasty trash.

-A Sincerely Angry Mom
 
Last edited:
Dear Great Britain -

Keep her. We have enough vacuous personalities of our own. Plus, you already sent us Simon Cowell. That's more than enough.

Thanks anyway.

-Ironman

Dear Ironman

Oops too late! Suck it up suckers! :D

Peaches xoxo
 
Dear X -

I know that today is a full moon and you have sat around all year thinking of this fabulous question to ask but why did it have to be my phone line that you rang into.... WTH!!!!

Dear 2nd X -

Get outta my head!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top