Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Computer,

Thanks for not dying on me totally. I know you're on your last legs and I'll try and be gentle as I move all the data from you to your replacement. You've been a good friend all these years.

~me
 
Dear sleep, my doctors and all sleep medication I have:
FUCK YOU!
2 hours sleep Me.
 
Dear Client,

I understand you may be short of money, but the percentage that I charge you is based upon the money that is ALREADY collected. I'm NOT asking for an advance, I'm asking for my percentage of what you earned last month so pay your fucking bill!

Yours sincerely,

Collector
 
Dear Client,

I understand you may be short of money, but the percentage that I charge you is based upon the money that is ALREADY collected. I'm NOT asking for an advance, I'm asking for my percentage of what you earned last month so pay your fucking bill!

Yours sincerely,

Collector
Dear X

You are so fkin funny when you've got the hump (for no reason), you really crack me up baby
Get your head out of your ass and have a little think about how you got here, before you stamp your feet hon....or maybe don't, just go get hammered again.... whatever..... :)
I'm here, when you get over yourself, okay?
 
Dear believers in the End of the World on May 21st (or any other date known beforehand),
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
On a serious note- I'm curious to know how you're gonna rationalize the world not having changed on May 22nd?

Yours sincerely,
Glad there's a sucker born every minute
 
Dear believers in the End of the World on May 21st (or any other date known beforehand),
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.
On a serious note- I'm curious to know how you're gonna rationalize the world not having changed on May 22nd?

Yours sincerely,
Glad there's a sucker born every minute

Damnit all those "end-of-the-world believers" will have to sync their agenda. Mine is already scheduled for december 2012, but should I spend all my money before this saturday, really?
 
Dear Weather for the Weekend, and the following weekend,

Nat and I would be very grateful if you could give us most of those days as rain free. Me, because it will mess up my hair, and who wants that, and him because he truly needs to mow, or call the hay guy out to come over and bale it.

Thank you,

Us
 
Saw this today...

Dear girls who tormented me in 7th grade because I was smarter than you:

I need you to work overtime tomorrow.

Thanks,
Your boss
 
Damnit all those "end-of-the-world believers" will have to sync their agenda. Mine is already scheduled for december 2012, but should I spend all my money before this saturday, really?
December '12, huh?
I'll give you a penny for all your belongings in November of that year.
 
Dear believers in the End of the World on May 21st

I've missed the last six End Of The Worlds. On two occasions it was a Quaalude issue; Once, it was that tramp from Des Moines who gave me head right through the appointed time; once I just slept through it; once I was having phone sex with Rain . . . that only adds up to five, so maybe I didn't miss the Sixth and it's already all over and Lit is Heaven.
 
I've missed the last six End Of The Worlds. On two occasions it was a Quaalude issue; Once, it was that tramp from Des Moines who gave me head right through the appointed time; once I just slept through it; once I was having phone sex with Rain . . . that only adds up to five, so maybe I didn't miss the Sixth and it's already all over and Lit is Heaven.
How do you account for the GB being in heaven?
 
Can I get your stuff then? Consider it a very easy way to clean after the party. :D

Ok, I'll give you 50% as the other half has already been transfered to that african prince who wants to send me milliions $ worth of diamonds. Man what a deal.
 
the other half has already been transfered to that african prince who wants to send me milliions $ worth of diamonds.

Thank you for 50% of your fortune.

~ African Prince

ps. Sowwy, but the World Will End before you get your diamonds. I'm gonna spend your money on hookers between now and The End.
 
Thank you for 50% of your fortune.

~ African Prince

ps. Sowwy, but the World Will End before you get your diamonds. I'm gonna spend your money on hookers between now and The End.

Dear Prince,

I am getting confused with the exact date of the world's end. You have privileged info?

Also, I am glad to see you are better. Last time I heard from you, you were in prison, your son was held hostage and your mom was very sick. I hope my money helped you. My bank asks me about all those transactions but I did as you told me, told them it was for humanitarian matters.

What's a diamond when I saved a family?
 
Ok, I'll give you 50% as the other half has already been transfered to that african prince who wants to send me milliions $ worth of diamonds. Man what a deal.

You got it. I'll pay you the penny in installments. :D
 
but I did as you told me, told them it was for humanitarian matters.

Yes, to clarify, all was humanitarian aid. My son was held hostage by ruthless prostitutes from the mean streets of Provo, Utah, and I was imprisoned by a gaggle of Leggy Russian Sluts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top