Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, to clarify, all was humanitarian aid. My son was held hostage by ruthless prostitutes from the mean streets of Provo, Utah, and I was imprisoned by a gaggle of Leggy Russian Sluts.

Hookers....from Utah?!
PICS or gtfo!
 
Dear X,

Like you weren't thinking the same thing..........and weren't relieved you didn't have to respond to "hey Mommy and Daddy.....did you know it's your anniversary tomorrow?"

Signed,

Me
 
Dear X & Y,

I've missed you dearly. I'm so glad we have our twice weekly dates back, and it's gonna be better than ever.

Signed,
Can't wait to do cartwheels in the field with you. :kiss:
 
Dear Nobrot Management ,
How about letting us in on your plans for our futures - not a fucking word in five weeks and you expect loyalty .
Pissed off employee
 
Dear Powers That Be at X University:

Are you fucking kidding me with this shit? DO you specialize in fucking with people's heads? All I want is my goddamn degree and you keep changing the rules. I don't get how you bastards get away with it.

Signed,
Pissed Beyond Reason
 
Dear GDC...

You'll likely never see this but I can't hold it in.

I don't understand the silence, but even beyond the silence I don't understand why you've pushed me away. What did I do?
I fully understand that we were/are only friends, I do/did NOT expect that would ever change, and I'm okay w/ that.

To say I'm confused is putting it mildly. I'm hurt, upset, and in general annoyed.

I'm hurt b/c I trusted you. I believed that you were an honourable person who was truthful and honest...so why was it different w/ me? Why couldn''t you step up to the plate and talk to me and be a man instead of taking the cowards way out?

I'm upset b/c I only ever viewed you as a friend and it seems I've lost you as a friend. I viewed you as a friend who would share his thoughts w/ me, someone I could count on to tell me "how it is" even when you knew I would disagree...and that's why I respected you. I respected you b/c you cared enough to tell me stuff, even when it would hurt for me to hear it.

I'm annoyed b/c you're silent. I get that my personality can come across as smothering, but it's only b/c when I genuinely care about a person, I want to know all facets of that person, I'm like a sponge I love absorbing the newness, regardless that shouldn't be a reason for you to just push me away. You took the cowards way out.

As your friend I've never lied to you, hidden the truth from you, pushed you away, or treated you like you're treating me.

Do you know how much the silence has hurt me? Do you even care? I don't understand how you can say you didn't want to hurt me, when you knew damned well that you would hurt me.

I slowly dropped my guard and finally allowed you to get close to me in ways I rarely allow others to get close to me, and as a result of your treatment of me - I'm slowly beginning to close myself off - not just from you but from everyone.

You as a man wonder why women have difficulty trusting men, look at how you've taken advantage of me, my friendship towards you, your treatment of me and I would say it's relatively easy to figure out.

Against better judgement I'm still willing to be your friend, I just hate that you don't know what a true friend is when you meet one.

Tired of crying myself to sleep missing you...
 
Dear GDC...

You'll likely never see this but I can't hold it in.

I don't understand the silence, but even beyond the silence I don't understand why you've pushed me away. What did I do?
I fully understand that we were/are only friends, I do/did NOT expect that would ever change, and I'm okay w/ that.

To say I'm confused is putting it mildly. I'm hurt, upset, and in general annoyed.

I'm hurt b/c I trusted you. I believed that you were an honourable person who was truthful and honest...so why was it different w/ me? Why couldn''t you step up to the plate and talk to me and be a man instead of taking the cowards way out?

I'm upset b/c I only ever viewed you as a friend and it seems I've lost you as a friend. I viewed you as a friend who would share his thoughts w/ me, someone I could count on to tell me "how it is" even when you knew I would disagree...and that's why I respected you. I respected you b/c you cared enough to tell me stuff, even when it would hurt for me to hear it.

I'm annoyed b/c you're silent. I get that my personality can come across as smothering, but it's only b/c when I genuinely care about a person, I want to know all facets of that person, I'm like a sponge I love absorbing the newness, regardless that shouldn't be a reason for you to just push me away. You took the cowards way out.

As your friend I've never lied to you, hidden the truth from you, pushed you away, or treated you like you're treating me.

Do you know how much the silence has hurt me? Do you even care? I don't understand how you can say you didn't want to hurt me, when you knew damned well that you would hurt me.

I slowly dropped my guard and finally allowed you to get close to me in ways I rarely allow others to get close to me, and as a result of your treatment of me - I'm slowly beginning to close myself off - not just from you but from everyone.

You as a man wonder why women have difficulty trusting men, look at how you've taken advantage of me, my friendship towards you, your treatment of me and I would say it's relatively easy to figure out.

Against better judgement I'm still willing to be your friend, I just hate that you don't know what a true friend is when you meet one.

Tired of crying myself to sleep missing you...

*HUGS* and More *HUGS*
 
Dear god,

I would appreciate it a lot if it stopped raining now, its been over a week now, it's getting old.


Love
Slightly damp
 
Dear Peaches

Everything will fall into place. Time to learn from past mistakes not fear them or do that self fulfilling prophecy shit. It is what it is & it will be what it will be.

Oh & another thing, stop fucking talking to yourself!

Luv Peaches xoxo
 
Dear JD...

While I know you won't see this, I know I could easily tell this to you tomorrow- and perhaps I will...I'm not sure yet, but thank you for being a friend to me.

I never would have known that when I walked into the gun range a little over a year ago that I would find such a great guy who has become a wonderful friend.

You've sat w/ me at the range and refused to let me go on the range when you knew that I was beyond aching & hurting - and talked w/ me b/c you cared about me.

You took me out on the night of my wedding anniversary b/c you knew that the day was going to be painful and you made that day a little brighter.


You've joked around w/ me at the range just to make me smile, and then on those really bad days you would tell me everything would be alright and then would hug me.

There have been many nights where you knew I just needed a friend to talk to, and you were that friend. From going to Village Inn pancake house where you grabbed a handful of dum dum lollipops and made an impromptu candy bouquet for me just to see me smile; To sitting at the bar at Chili's where you told me to stop playing w/ my balls - and then I fell into the trap you wittingly wanted me to and said "they're not balls they're nuts" - which resulted in laughter from everyone around us b/c I forgot to say "kukui nuts" :) and then going to the Green Iguana where a guy was pestering me and you told him to grab a sock & some lotion and to leave me alone...

I just wanted to say you embody all the wonderful qualities of a great friend...and I am SO thankful that you invited me to go w/ you to help celebrate your birthday - I wouldn't miss it for the world!!!!

You may be a former Marine, but the Semper Fi quality is engrained in you and I'm glad I have the honour of being your friend. :rose:

Grateful I know you, you make me smile Litster
 
Last edited:
Dear Peaches

Everything will fall into place. Time to learn from past mistakes not fear them or do that self fulfilling prophecy shit. It is what it is & it will be what it will be.

Oh & another thing, stop fucking talking to yourself!

Luv Peaches xoxo

Shouldn't this be in the Dear Litster thread?
 
Dear Peaches

Everything will fall into place. Time to learn from past mistakes not fear them or do that self fulfilling prophecy shit. It is what it is & it will be what it will be.

Oh & another thing, stop fucking talking to yourself!

Luv Peaches xoxo
Talking to yourself is ok esp if it makes sense , me thinks to put it in modern terms you have gone into "safe" mode :cool:
And for what its worth I think you are right :kiss:
 
Talking to yourself is ok esp if it makes sense , me thinks to put it in modern terms you have gone into "safe" mode :cool:
And for what its worth I think you are right :kiss:

Yeah I just try not to do it out loud don't want to be the crazy bitch everyone stares at :D xoxo
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top