Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X,

You aren't a nice person. Its taken me a while (and a bout of particularly bad depression) to realise it but there you have it, you are not a nice person.

You judge people by your own too high standards, standards which you cannot possibly live up to and anyone that does not fit into them is not worth your effort. The only reason you come here is because you pine for 'the old days' and report back to those who don't come here anymore.

You are smug in the worst way, because you have absolutely nothing to be smug about, this is a forum made up of many people of different beliefs and interests, funnily enough not all sexual in all ways. People meet, people get together and sometimes, just sometimes those people end up being blissfully happy. Who are you to say who is worthy of someone else? Matchmaker, you are not.

Your lot in life must make you incredibly sad to judge people so harshly behind their backs. People complain about the guys on the GB being harsh, but at least you know where you stand with them. You on the other hand do it all behind the scenes, stirring up your little cauldrons, making comments where they really are not wanted and expecting everyone to agree with you. Then when they don't, that person is not worthy of you either.

I don't really care if you work out who you are, I don't particularly care about the possible fall out from it. I give people second chances, I believe everyone is entitled to one and on the whole, they prove themselves on that second chance, to be the person I originally believed them to be. Those that don't, well I simply cut myself off from them.

I don't like bullshit, I dont like sly people, snide, judgemental people. They are bitter inside and upset life in general. You are and have all of the above. Stick with your circle of 'friends' who are just as smug as you. Falseness is not a nice quality.

Not giving a shit anymore Litster
 
Dear X,

There are at least six billion other more important people to worry about. It's their own fault if they just don't realise it. Keep your chin up, they're not worth the aggro.

Dear Y,

I have a lump-hammer you can borrow when you need it. I'll be there for you when you're ready :)

Talking Metaphorical Nonsense Again Litster
 
Dear DD...

I still keep thinking about the concert from Tuesday & movie from Wednesday, but even more so that you took the heat just b/c you wanted to hang out w/ me ... It was just a stand up sort of thing to do.

I know your brother is awesome, and it will be cool getting to know you too - thanks for stepping out and offering to be a friend to me :)

You may see this (given I told you about Lit :p)
Enjoying getting to know you Litster
 
Dear X,

If you butcher my trees... we are gonna have words. Just take off the dead limbs is what was requested.

Signed,

Not a tree-hugger but I do like my shade Litster
 
Dear X,

I know you have to argue EVERYTHING with me. BUT college football too? I mean I guess I shouldn't be surprised considering you argued with me over American Idol last week.:rolleyes:
 
Dear X

You make me feel amazing, like I have not felt in many many years. I feel alive again, and I feel worthy. With all that I've been thru, there was a point I truly thought I'd never find happiness again. You make me feel whole. You make me feel loved. I feel lucky to have you in my life.

:heart: me :kiss:
 
Dear nosey litcitizen,

How dumb do you think I am? Do you honestly believe your attempts at poorly formed polite inquiries come off as anything but fishing? I've heard stories about you, and though I'm not typically given to gossip - listening to it or speading it - I am inclined to believe the things I've heard. And since I know you're tracking both of our posts, I know you will read this...so let's get it over with. You're hot on XY's heels - good for you, I won't stand in your way. But don't think you're going to use me while feigning friendship with me.

And what's the meaning of playing copycat? (Didn't think I'd know about that, did you?) Are you really that insecure about your own appeal and ability to catch his eye that you need to mimick ME? I assure you, you will fall very, very short of the mark.

So...I'm on to you and your games, and though I won't tell him of your little secret as it's not my style to be catty, if I were you I'd rethink the path you've chosen. As for him, he's a smart fella. He'll figure you out all on his own, and I guarantee you'll not like the outcome once he does.

Consider yourself cautioned.

And please, when you find yourself once again needing a sounding board, do not darken MY door. Civility has limitations, and you are very close to reaching the ends of mine.

Signed,

Beyond your league.
 
Last edited:

Dear Apartment Maintenance Monkeys.

How fucking hard is it to keep the boiler operational so that your tenants can have CONSTANT hot water? Why is it that the boiler seems to break down only on weekends and holidays when we can NEVER reach you ?

Expect my rent to paid with a deduction to reflect the two days now without hot water.

You suck !

Sincerely....pissed off .
 
dear x

why do you keep calling..... I've already told you how it is..... you said you wouldn't call again.. it's getting really boring now.... you always say the same things.... and I've never been interested... one minute you're making threats... and then this again.... for fuck's sake.... just do your worst.... or disappear.... don't care which.... but stop fucking calling.... and, especially, stop filling up my voicemail.....
 
Dear X,

If you would learn how to communicate clearly and correctly we might be able to avoid situations like this. However, I think you quite enjoy having a reason to complain soooo... I don't see any changes in the near future.

Signed,

I think I liked it better when you didn't call...
 
Dear X,

I'm really very jealous that I've been waiting for something for seven months, and you get it given to you on a plate.

Still, not long to go now,

Me
 
Dear X,

I know it's Friday night and all...but we like to have fun outside in the pool, too. Could you please have the kids go away. Soon.

Thanks,
Your neighbors
 
Dear X,

You know that feeling when you feel like your world is crashing down around you, but know that you have someone to lean on, hold your hand, listen to you, and tell you it will all be ok? You know how comforting and sweet that feeling is?

Yeah, well, I sure don't. Thanks for that. Thanks for disappearing from my life for the past week or so.

Really. Thanks.
 
Dear X,

You know that feeling when you feel like your world is crashing down around you, but know that you have someone to lean on, hold your hand, listen to you, and tell you it will all be ok? You know how comforting and sweet that feeling is?

Yeah, well, I sure don't. Thanks for that. Thanks for disappearing from my life for the past week or so.

Really. Thanks.

My goodness you are a beauty.

Dear X who is hurting Lori,

Stop it.

Me
 
Dear X,
It's your fault you know. I've said I'm not pissed, but really I kind of am. You should have realized your ex was a fucking whore and been tested. I shouldn't have gotten it ten years later, taken at least a month out of our trying to conceive our only child, had to go without sex for a month or more, and I definitely should have never gotten an STD from you.

Signed,
A Moderately Pissed Off Wife Who Really Misses Sex
 
Dear X,

I know that the email I wrote to you........venting/ranting/just trying to get stuff off my chest b/c it's not like I can really talk about it........adequately.............was a bit self absorbed.......but damnit........everyone is entitled to a moment of it. You did. Granted yours was public. It just hurt my feelings a little that you said that. I told you, you didn't have to say anything. I really didn't expect you to.

I still love you b/c you are my best friend.......and I have no choice. haha. I do feel better that I got that all out.

That's all.
 
Dear X (or should I say dear K)

What have you done with my fucking camera..... you thieving bastard!

You've even got my memory cards, you make me so fucking angry!
 
Dear People Nat is off to See Today,

See him clearly, see him as a person of value and not just another number you have to deal with. He is deserving of so much more, please make sure he gets it. I'll forever love and be grateful to you.

K
 
Dear X

As if it wasn't bad enough that you continued to make demands of me after I found out I was disabled and repeatedly harrassed me when I finally got the courage to leave you, you have now ruined a relationship I had with a perfectly wonderful guy because I thought he was 'too nice' and started as a result I became a complete bitch.

Also, my mum was a proud woman so I can't ask for help as I am too proud, or I won't get it because you were such a misogynist.

Between the two of you, I'm fucked. I need help, I need a nice guy, but thanks to decades of conditioning it can never happen.

Thanks, thanks a lot

me
 
Dear X,

Thank you for the suprise PM.

Those are always nice, and they don't have to be dirty or flirty either.

A new person to chat with is always nice.

:rose:
 
Dear Ex (see what I did there?),

Six days to go until the decree absolute comes through, and I for one can't wait. I hope you get everything you want out of life, and that your parents - who you're now living with - don't drive you mad. And look after my boy Boris for me. I miss him terribly.

Maybe catch up one day, maybe not. See you whenever.

All the best for the future,

About To Start A New Chapter Litster
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top