Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ice Cream Pimp Hos

I :heart: you with all my :heart: & all my germs & all my designer shooos. You rock my world, you are my world. I would be lost without u.

Sick Peaches xoxo

Next time, bring the fucking strawberry shake NOT banana though!! ffs :D
 
Dear people in the store.

You are not the only people on the planet. Please do not line your carts up face to face to talk to each other while other people are trying to get passed. Also, to you folks who are in a hurry and think that I can move faster than the checkout person is checking me out...no my Achilles tendon is not for you to bounce the front of your cart off of.

Thanks,
 
Dear X

I wish you'd just tell the truth... you're really not helping... don't you know by now that's the one thing that still bugs me.... I wish you'd remember where you came from.....
 
Dear J,

How you love to be wanted,

Laboring over silky shoulder length auburn hair,

The one piece indigo dress,

And scarlet lips, brazen like your heart,

The ultimate object of desire,

Into the night,

Dress lifted on your bent form,

Panties pulled down and wet lips receptive,

Amethyst cock sliding in,

Soft pussy receiving bursts of sperm,

Me content knowing you are happy,

No matter whose sperm it is,

Love M

(More content if I could watch, participate or take a turn)
 
Dear X

Thanks for the miraculous return of my camera.... yeah cos it really did just fall off the shelf and magically bounce right the way under there didn't it...... maybe if it was a fucking ball or something..... reminds me of the purse in the ripped bag lining, that wasn't even ripped before.... and minus the £20. ..... yeah, fucking right..... I am that fucking stupid mate.
The truth is still what I'm waiting for..... somebody else's genes or something? Oh, I forgot that doesn't bother you... REALLY?!?!? :rolleyes:
 
Dear X

Thanks for the miraculous return of my camera.... yeah cos it really did just fall off the shelf and magically bounce right the way under there didn't it...... maybe if it was a fucking ball or something..... reminds me of the purse in the ripped bag lining, that wasn't even ripped before.... and minus the £20. ..... yeah, fucking right..... I am that fucking stupid mate.
The truth is still what I'm waiting for..... somebody else's genes or something? Oh, I forgot that doesn't bother you... REALLY?!?!? :rolleyes:
Dear Jbl,
Janine and Jenna? AWESOME!

Thanks for your AV pic,
me :)
 
Dear X,

If things work out as they appear now, and Thursday is the last time I sing with and for you, then I just want to say thank you for everything. I've learned an enormous amount from you, have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it, and have gained an appreciation for great music and for the past in a way I didn't appreciate before; I will not forget you ever.
 
Dear friend
im so sorry for what you are enduring and what lies ahead.
it will be harder than you think....i just pray you can get through it.
i only wish you hadnt been so smug as you were in regards to me.
Im here for you....although you sure as hell were not for me.
i dont hold grudges or look back in anger.
good luck
 
Dear People I Interviewed With,

I just checked and you have not called my references. They are STELLAR. Please do.

Thank you

KK
 
Dear Printers,

Fuck you. I am not installing your software every time I reboot this machine just because you think it's necessary. You should work every single fucking time without an assist from me.
 
dear other friend
IM SOOO sorry it came to this.I was hoping it would all work out better
Just hold your head up,...head to the blue grasses and dont look back
Maybe this is the change you both need,New new AND new
Best wishes to you BOTH.yes i said BOTH.YOU....take care of my friend PLEASE.I know you will...but you know i have to say it
you.....no panic,,,no tears,,,no feel bads....happys and starshine OK?
pwomise?
cry your heart out before you go.there...no more tears
and one thing...dont take an old broom.Leave it behind.SRSLY
its a superstition...BUT i believe it.Leave the old dirt behind
love you both....YES i said both
:D;)
huggles and welcome to the south babies
 
Dear Loverly One,

I am trying hard to take your advice. I do need to dry up, and believe it or not, I am now having more moments of hope than abject terror :)

Talking with you yesterday was good for me. YOU were good not just to me, but for me.

Just think, I'll be closer than ever. We'll tear up the hills and the hollers!

Thinking you get it, and me, and I like that.


and dunk a do balls to mean peoples...heh.
 
Dear Sir,

I miss you so much when you are not with me, that I have to catch myself from audibly moaning my longing.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Sincerely
Ma'am
 
Dear Your Comments Are Welcome,

Troll much? What the fuck does it matter to you? I suppose your version of free speech is Do As I Say, Not As I Do. Was that post so offensive to your sensibilities that you had to chide the poster? You've been here two months and you think it's your place to tell longstanding members what to feel and how to post?

Get over it yourself. Better yet, get over yourself.
 
Dear Ma'am

Did you sleep at all last night? I must say i found it hard (to sleep I mean). You manage to make my heart rate and my mind race when they should be calm. The fantasies you leave me with each day make me spend each night looking forward to the morning.

Sincerely
O.d.
 
dear other friend
IM SOOO sorry it came to this.I was hoping it would all work out better
Just hold your head up,...head to the blue grasses and dont look back
Maybe this is the change you both need,New new AND new
Best wishes to you BOTH.yes i said BOTH.YOU....take care of my friend PLEASE.I know you will...but you know i have to say it
you.....no panic,,,no tears,,,no feel bads....happys and starshine OK?
pwomise?
cry your heart out before you go.there...no more tears
and one thing...dont take an old broom.Leave it behind.SRSLY
its a superstition...BUT i believe it.Leave the old dirt behind
love you both....YES i said both
:D;)
huggles and welcome to the south babies

Dear alisonwunderlnd

feeling really bad at just discovering I accidentally quoted your post in mine, so sorry, really didn't realise I had done that... I hope I didn't offend you, none meant, must have just hit the wrong key, didn't get back in to check my post because internet was playing up, but a friend just sent a PM, I feel terrible.
Sorry again. :eek: :rose:
 
Dear Your Comments Are Welcome,

Troll much? What the fuck does it matter to you? I suppose your version of free speech is Do As I Say, Not As I Do. Was that post so offensive to your sensibilities that you had to chide the poster? You've been here two months and you think it's your place to tell longstanding members what to feel and how to post?

Get over it yourself. Better yet, get over yourself.

Dear NattyBumppo,

I'm kind of guessing that meant me..... Please see above post and edited version of earlier one, it was a genuine mistake which I feel terrible about.... my posting had nothing to do with the one I accidentally quoted... I'd never be that nasty.
Sorry to you and again to AlisonWunderlnd and to anyone else I may have offended with my earlier posting, genuine mistake and no harm meant. :eek:
 
Dear X

Just fucking sign the paper. All I want is my freedom from you and a happy ending for me. Stall if you must, so you can have the last bit of power over me for the last time. I don't wanna be a bitch about it, but if I have to flip that switch I will.

Signed.....Can't wait for it to be official Litster
 
Dear alisonwunderlnd

feeling really bad at just discovering I accidentally quoted your post in mine, so sorry, really didn't realise I had done that... I hope I didn't offend you, none meant, must have just hit the wrong key, didn't get back in to check my post because internet was playing up, but a friend just sent a PM, I feel terrible.
Sorry again. :eek: :rose:

oh gosh
thats ok
ita super easy to do,,,,:)
no worries buttercup.....i didnt even know,,,,i saw this by accident
:)
 
dear super monster drawing fiend
DAMN
and damn
im so sorry you are hurting this badly pumpink.....i iwsh i could help
I have known you for almost 20 years and ive seen you see saw with this
pwease know i wuv you OKS?
and i dont mind if you are as mad as hatter,,,eat your checkers and we will all be kewl
eff the rest:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top