Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X -

I haven't answered your text messages for 3 weeks... everyday you send me a text, I delete it with no response. AND every day you send another... HOW many days is it going to take for you to realize I AM NOT GONNA ANSWER... I don't want to be mean, I don't want to be rude, but really HOW clueless can you be!

About to get straight SHIOTY
 
Dear X,
We are nothing alike ... and the fact that you keep saying we are, is starting to drive me batty .... have some integrity and stop being an attention whore. And be respectful of the time and energies of others.

Signed,
Your co-worker
 
Dear you,

Every time I go in and out of my bedroom, that robe hanging on the back of my door gives off a waft of Diesel...it's glorious and evocative, but nowhere near as much as when I bury my nose in the fluffy white towelling, because underneath it all, the thing I smell most, is you and that is the most glorious thing of all

Me:heart:
 
Dear Man (boy) That Keeps Trying To Date Me,

I don't believe you, I don't trust you and I'm annoyed at the games you keep playing. I know you notice I'm not playing them back, I know you can tell I have no faith in you whatsoever and yet you still try. You must be a glutton. I'm not going to bitch you out again. I warned you last time that if you kept up with the games you'd be written out of my life. No more words are necessary.

Thanks and have a nice life.
 
Dear you

U got until Friday dude. After that, my patience is done. I did u a favour, you don't need to mug me off when I was trying to be kind cos you needed help, you asked me for help, I gave it, but I'm not made of money & u seem to have enough for other shit.

Not The Bank Of Peaches.
 
Dear you

U got until Friday dude. After that, my patience is done. I did u a favour, you don't need to mug me off when I was trying to be kind cos you needed help, you asked me for help, I gave it, but I'm not made of money & u seem to have enough for other shit.

Not The Bank Of Peaches.

blow him out; i'm minted.

although it's way past the line of uncle pervy.
 
Dear X -

I haven't answered your text messages for 3 weeks... everyday you send me a text, I delete it with no response. AND every day you send another... HOW many days is it going to take for you to realize I AM NOT GONNA ANSWER... I don't want to be mean, I don't want to be rude, but really HOW clueless can you be!

About to get straight SHIOTY

Want me to kick his ass? lol :p
 
Open note to those who use a picture of their 'equipment' as an AV....

Do you thin it really works and that we swoon over it?

Sheeesh...

If you get a chance to meet someone in real life, is the first thing you do is unzip and say... this is me?

js
 
Open note to those who use a picture of their 'equipment' as an AV....

Do you thin it really works and that we swoon over it?

Sheeesh...

If you get a chance to meet someone in real life, is the first thing you do is unzip and say... this is me?

js

AMEN ahh mennn -LOL
 
dear nasty girl on the bus
damn it
if you are going to insist on wearing that thong with the cut offs that ride low
please,,,please for the love of humanity
wash your dirty butt
 
Want me to kick his ass? lol :p

No need to kick his ASS as I have rightfully figured out how to block text messages AND phone calls and he will get a nice message saying blocked. Nothing says HEY DUMBASS like a lovely messages stating - This user has blocked messages/calls from this number .... Game, Set MATCH :cool:
 
No need to kick his ASS as I have rightfully figured out how to block text messages AND phone calls and he will get a nice message saying blocked. Nothing says HEY DUMBASS like a lovely messages stating - This user has blocked messages/calls from this number .... Game, Set MATCH :cool:

That a girl! Give that bozo what for. I knew you had a badass side ;)
 
Open note to those who use a picture of their 'equipment' as an AV....

Do you thin it really works and that we swoon over it?

Sheeesh...

If you get a chance to meet someone in real life, is the first thing you do is unzip and say... this is me?

js

hell yes
 
dear nasty girl on the bus
damn it
if you are going to insist on wearing that thong with the cut offs that ride low
please,,,please for the love of humanity
wash your dirty butt

:) Classic Ali



Dear Lady that Called Me Yesterday.

Please o' please call me again.

Waiting in (insert hometown)
 
Dear Ex,

Please stop trying to follow and friend me via social network. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point. And what part of "You're a creep, don't EVER talk to me again" do you not understand? I have no time for people that don't have their shit together who knowingly try to hurt others because they're dumb and insecure. Your behavior was creepy and unforgivable. You're a manipulative child and someday I truly hope you figure things out and get the help you need. You can send me all the emails you want telling how you're "doing great" (are you trying to convincel ME or YOURSELF) your blog, detailing such gems as your arrest and dating who looks to be a KKK member tells me otherwise. But whatever. Good luck to you.

Plus why am I calling you my "Ex". We only went out three times! No amount of drama should emerge from that, should it?

Have a good life,

Me
 
dear x

yeah, really glad you're flattered... guess what, I'm not. it was meant to be fun, well this last week really hasn't been fun for me.... first I get all the "woe, always me" stuff and didn't I bend over backwards to help, because I care, but now this! I might be a nice person and I might be very understanding, but I don't have mug written across my forehead. yeah, I have a diploma in counselling, but I never offered to be your counsellor, you'd have to pay me for that service hun and we'd have to draw up a contract. I was just trying to help because you matter to me, but if you think it's okay to kick me in the guts for it, forget it, I don't need that shit, I have a few problems of my own and I won't allow you to set me back further, you might be content with staying at the bottom of the pit, but I'm not, I think I deserve to keep myself safe. I hope you enjoy getting your buttons pushed, till the next time you're dropped, wonder who will listen then... maybe some other nice person that you can kick in the teeth next time you get picked up..... no wonder you can't climb out of that pit.... it's all so fucked up, I pity your loving family.... they can't even walk away from what you do to people, while you keep saying you're hurting yourself..... bruises heal quickly, hearts don't mend so easily.
You're a fool. I still hope that one day you stop wasting your life like this, but I don't think I'll be around to find out, not unless you wanna start treating me the way I deserve to be treated, the ball's in your court hun...
ps. thanks for spoiling what started as a brilliant day, one of the best in ages.
 
Dear IT guys,

Um...you know really I do need to get emails. It's really a problem when you arbitrarily decide to start blocking certian phrases in email. What's funny is the real spammers get around you in less than a day, but the people I need to hear from? Take longer...

Signed,
How the hell do I communicate if you block all my email?
 
Dear Medical Doctors,

Please use your best skills, and your best instruments, and your best assistants when you are working on one of the people I love most in the world. Make sure you get it all. Make sure she comes back to us healthy and whole, and with a pretty scar the only reminder of what is happening.

She means the world to me.
 
*
Dear X

Have you ever heard of a woman's wrath ?

Me...who would remind or teach you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top