Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X,
Just because you like to work in the dark does not mean that everyone does. I have a suggestion for you to try. Try thinking about others in your work area instead of just you.. I have a Newsflash for you... You are only the center of your girlfriends world Not ours.

Signed
Having the lights put back in
 
dear x

got ya number now, you have been rumbled, boy you're such a loser, never play the bright girls hun, you ain't nearly smart enough.... hope you don't get too cold there, well actually, I don't really mind if you do, it certainly isn't cold where I am.... have a good one, you might even get two or three, what d'ya think Daddy, I think that four might be pushing it a little bit far though.... you never learn, do you and btw, what you told me you really think of that makes it double funny from this end, thanks for the insight, I am soooo happy right now.
 
Dear Room Mate,

You can be such a closed minded jerk at times. Your "I just don't like them" isn't a good enough reason. I don't like pickled beets, but I'm not so full of myself that I'd tell you to stop eating them. This is one time I'm not gonna give in to you.

I past the age of consent a LONG time ago.

Soon To Be 'Inked' Me.
*nods*
 
Dear X

I watch you live your life and I wish I was in the middle of it. And I always have.

Me
 
Dear X –

You sadden me, you are the picture perfect reason why Ex- Husbands get such a bad name. C is a good mom and you deserve exactly what you have coming to you. You owe her money for back child support, you emotionally abuse your children and your new wife DON’T get me started… But stalking C trying to catch her in something… wow, just WOW… let me explain you can’t catch someone doing something wrong when they are doing anything wrong! SO Grow up, MAN up, be a father and STOP! Until then we will just continue to have faith the legal system will give you yours and when they do I know enough local police officers I will get pics of your arrest and turn your mugshot into a cake for the party we have planned!!!!

Irritated friend of a SUPER mom

ps... they have special places in hell for Men like you
 
Dear j
Well not that j
Another one
Omfg pleaze stfu!! Im so sick of your voice, your big weird face, and your boring one trick pony posts
Status huh?
i cannont help you have no friends.but thats no proper reason to take those awkward, clumsy sideways swipes at me
Know thine enemy m' kay?
I will feed your ugly ass to the bears.
So shhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Btw....your boyfriend is leaving.
 
*
Dear X

You are a big pot bellied bully who needs to start paying attention to his work or that wrath I told you about is gonna come down squarely on your thick skull. Hip hop...times running out.

Your boss.
 
dear x

how does it feel now that the boot's on the other foot.... did you really think you could get away with it forever.... not on my watch..... just go away now.

from someone who hates you and your sort.
 
dear x

really sorry I asked, it was only because I was puzzled, I never meant to upset you or piss you off or anything.... I'm really pleased my assumption was wrong, but why do we have to fall out over it... I don't understand why you're taking it like this, but I'm sorry and I don't want to fall out over it, I value your friendship.
 
Dear Family,

You know, I really try my best to plan out cool things for us to do. It's really annoying (understatement) when you all just whine and complain about stuff. Seriously, this is the trip of lifetime...get over your whiney selves and try your hardest to enjoy it. I swear there are 100 people that we know who would trade with you in a heartbeat. But I'm stuck with ya.

Signed
I'm tired of the whining.
or
Plan it yourself next time.
or
But then we'd sit at home...
 
Dear X,

Really?




Dear X2,

That call ... woot. It would be an answer to prayers, and Nat and I would be smiling HUGELY.

Please Bring IT!
 
How many times

Have I thought or even written this one! ;o)

dear x

really sorry I asked, it was only because I was puzzled, I never meant to upset you or piss you off or anything.... I'm really pleased my assumption was wrong, but why do we have to fall out over it... I don't understand why you're taking it like this, but I'm sorry and I don't want to fall out over it, I value your friendship.
 
Dear X....

When I ask you if there is work to be done, please do not smile and say 'no' with out bothering to look.. You know where to find it, I don't. You also have knowledge seeing that you:

A) Speak German a hell of a lot better than I
B) Have worked there years

So, Don't be too surprised I get pissed off at you when you suddenly rush up with a €10000 invoice that needs reconciling and entering - a job that we both know regardless of the weather on your planet takes 3 hours to do properly - at 3 o'clock and then start asking me 15 minutes later if I am going to finish it today :mad:

I may be fast, but that was taking the piss.

Oh, and you?? My bad - the crystal ball was not working yesterday and I'd left my Cyrillic dictionary at home :rolleyes:
 
Dear X....

When I ask you if there is work to be done, please do not smile and say 'no' with out bothering to look.. You know where to find it, I don't. You also have knowledge seeing that you:

A) Speak German a hell of a lot better than I
B) Have worked there years

So, Don't be too surprised I get pissed off at you when you suddenly rush up with a €10000 invoice that needs reconciling and entering - a job that we both know regardless of the weather on your planet takes 3 hours to do properly - at 3 o'clock and then start asking me 15 minutes later if I am going to finish it today :mad:

I may be fast, but that was taking the piss.

Oh, and you?? My bad - the crystal ball was not working yesterday and I'd left my Cyrillic dictionary at home :rolleyes:
Dear GS....


See all that above? Been there done that.

Sorry and I mean that because I know it SUCKS
 
dear smartass
next time....dont PM me with grossness
did you THINK i would be nice?

*deletes from queue 2 dozen of my intended PMs*

thanks for the notification, I think 120 should be enough anyway



Dear X

Stop fighting at 4:15 in the morning! Enough already!

And purring and rubbing against me at 7:58 will NOT make me feel any better about the whole thing!
 
*deletes from queue 2 dozen of my intended PMs*

thanks for the notification, I think 120 should be enough anyway



Dear X

Stop fighting at 4:15 in the morning! Enough already!

And purring and rubbing against me at 7:58 will NOT make me feel any better about the whole thing!
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
i love your PMS
you didnt tell me about your stinky lil peen and sack
:D
 
dear x

why am I thinking the same thing as you now..... don't keep putting these bad ideas in my head.... I already have enough of my own.. and please can you send me some more info NOW please. :devil:
 
Dear X,

It took you 11 hours to get to a point of which I had any interest.

Why?

True, my time isn't THAT valuable, but I bet some of your listeners have time too valuable for you to waste.

Signed,
Wishing I had had a long, long breakfast yesterday Litster
 
Dear GS....


See all that above? Been there done that.

Sorry and I mean that because I know it SUCKS

Hmmm, yeah....

The company I'm temping for works globally and I'm surrounded by fluent tongues all day.... But, that still doesn't make them smart
 
*
Dear X...

Ugghhh,,,hello... ? The idea was to have drinks with a group...NOT just you and me. Sorry but no thanks !

The Litster who's smarter than to mix business with pleasure.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top