Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Future Bro In Law,

thank you, thank you and then thank you again. I may not approve of your methods but that you finally git r done is a good thing.

~Me




Dear Weather People,

This weekend...perfection please.
 
Dear Little Miss Furry Knickers,

It's 9 degrees so I am not sitting here with the back door open for you to come and go as you please...so stop looking at me meaningfully through the glass...

Fully aware of my position in this hierarchy
 
Dear Self...

one time shame on you...er, second time shame on you too.

If you EVER do that again, Nat is going to spank you than kiss you better...oh wait, I might like that. If you do that EVER again, Nat is going to be sad you hurt yourself so.

BEHAVE DAMMIT
 
Dear you

I didn't think you played games. I don't. I'm recovering well but thanx for your good wishes re my op.

me
 
Dear former pet:

Although I do not play with you anymore, I find myself wondering how you are doing. I was reminded of you last night and could not answer when asked how you are doing because of all the crap you are going through. Since you never come on Lit anymore, your condition is a mystery and I hope you are at least at peace in some way. May Providence find you in her favor.

A Dragon whose heart is heavy.
 
Dear Slowpoke at the gas station this morning..
When I so politely allowed you to go in front of me in line.. it was only because you just had one item in your hand. Then you proceed to order everything behind the counter and in front of it. Then you decide at the last minute to whip out the check book and write a check as if you were still in 1st grade.

Dear Super Nice, Handsome, Sexy Self..
Next time when in line at the gas station and a super cute lady is standing there with one item... before letting her go in front.. try to check in see if she has cash in her hand first!!
 
Dear Family,

Thank you for loving Nat. Thank you for taking him in and showing him what a big family can be. Warm, giving, kind. Thank you for making it easy, when it could have been so much harder. You will come to love him. He is easy to love. What makes me smile most is when you just look at me and say "it doesn't matter, he loves you so much we love him for that".

This weekend...My clan, his clan...we're going to have family lovin up the ying yang...I cannot wait.
 
Dear shop keeper
Your english is so bad it makes me giggle
Yes...the cakey waz verry fresh and exciting
 
Dear eX,

Just as long as your credit rating's alright, don't worry about me or mine.

Longing To Move Away Litster
 
Dear X,

You just think you love me, but you don't. Besides, you're waaaay too young for me. And you need to find someone your own age. I'll keep telling you that until you listen. :)




Signed

ME
 
Dear X,
I know this place we come to is merely fantasy land;
a haven for frustration and release;
enjoying playtime and the serious;
swapping silliness and intelligence;
exploration and discovery;
All along a thin wire of elcectricity
connected by mere impulses of power
But I know that when I press the key
Or hear the blip
something special will be had
If only for the moment at hand

I am happy I found this place and you in it
I am better for it. And will keep reaching until
my passion is found once again.

Thank you for being you.

Whatever name you want to call me is fine:rose:
 
Dear X,

I knew when the sh*t hit the fan it was not gonna be pretty but I had no idea it would come down like this. You have been given notice.. now, whatcha gonna do?

Signed,

The notice giver
 
dear P&M

how do you feel now... what were you expecting, after all this time... stupid, aren't you.

me (sitting indoors)
 
Dear X

I've knocked on enough doors, and been so close to having so many open. Please let this one open!
 
Dear X

You're my friend. I hate Harry Potter, I've always hated fucking Harry Potter. How many years have you known me? So why the fuck would u text me about a new fucking film that I have no interest in then act offended when I said I'd rather give a horse a rectal examination than dick around trying to get tickets for that? You're mental! Get with it gurlfriend or we're over! :D

Peaches (who hates Harry Potter) xoxo
 
Dear X

You're my friend. I hate Harry Potter, I've always hated fucking Harry Potter. How many years have you known me? So why the fuck would u text me about a new fucking film that I have no interest in then act offended when I said I'd rather give a horse a rectal examination than dick around trying to get tickets for that? You're mental! Get with it gurlfriend or we're over! :D

Peaches (who hates Harry Potter) xoxo

That reminds me of a text my mother sent me recently... asking if I had something a friend of hers could borrow.... not even gonna say what it was, but I would never own one, not in a million years, not even if my life depended on it..... that woman has not got a clue who I am.... and that's before senile dementia :eek:
Know just how you feel Peaches :kiss:
 
Dear X,

She brought the onion and wanted to cut it up...I didn't care one way or the other...she was the guest, you are right, but it was her call.

You, sir, are false, and now I know that.

GOTCHA
 
Dear X,

You're an idiot. A complete and utter fucking idiot. Such an idiot that I want to make this face when I think about you: :eek:

Lots of love,

Me.
 
Dear X

You're my friend. I hate Harry Potter, I've always hated fucking Harry Potter. How many years have you known me? So why the fuck would u text me about a new fucking film that I have no interest in then act offended when I said I'd rather give a horse a rectal examination than dick around trying to get tickets for that? You're mental! Get with it gurlfriend or we're over! :D

Peaches (who hates Harry Potter) xoxo

LOL okay you're awesome! I got a kick out of this one cuz I'm not big on Harry Potter either. I think mainly cuz I'm an adult. ;)
 
Dear X,

You're an idiot. A complete and utter fucking idiot. Such an idiot that I want to make this face when I think about you: :eek:

Lots of love,

Me.

Whaaaat? Am I gonna have to kick someone's ass? No one wrongs Mollie on my watch!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top