Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whaaaat? Am I gonna have to kick someone's ass? No one wrongs Mollie on my watch!

Nah, nah. I assure you, I can kick ass quite well by myself - somebody just needs a reminder :devil:

Thank you though, at least I know there's reinforcements if the idiocy gets completely out of control!
 
Nah, nah. I assure you, I can kick ass quite well by myself - somebody just needs a reminder :devil:

Thank you though, at least I know there's reinforcements if the idiocy gets completely out of control!

Hehe anytime baby :)

Steamrolling chumps is my specialty! (aside from oral and coital alignment ;))
 
dear x

give me some peace.... ffs.... you're not a baby, I am entitled to a life.... you pretty much fckd up what it used to be anyway... at least leave me alone to rebuild it.
Oh... and just remember, you made the decision, it isn't my problem, I'm only just putting my life back together and I really don't need this.
And forget about this ridiculous idea you've got in your head, haven't you heard of winter, that lot have got so much to answer for.... don't notice them offering any help though.
Just do something that makes sense for a change...you're a parent now, you really need to grow up, at least with the practical stuff and really mate.... she's talking out of her backside, remember where she comes from, it's not her fault.... but, come on.. wake up and smell the coffee.
thoroughly pissed off me
 
Dear J,

I am sorry things ended the way they did. I was looking forward to things working out and seeing you again, maybe next summer. I am glad you reconciled with your mom before the end, and for whatever touched your heart two months ago, I will always be grateful.

Looking at pictures has stirred some very long forgotten memories. Good memories.

I hope and pray for your family.

Peace to you.
 
Dear X -

You wake me up coming in at 4:45am... you don't realize I work two jobs to make sure that bills are paid... I just wrote a $1463.95 (yes down TO The penny) check to fix the truck that YOU wrecked AND YOU WANT TO yell at me when I wake you up to go pick it up! That is what you call self control me walking away without thumping you in the head with a flip flop!!!

YOUR WIFE
 
Dear X
It's not that I don't love b.j's
Really I do. but......somebody's hunny needs a little lovin' too!
Stop being so selfish!!!!!
Oh yeah and it would be great if you could initiate occasionally.
 
Dear X
It's not that I don't love b.j's
Really I do. but......somebody's hunny needs a little lovin' too!
Stop being so selfish!!!!!
Oh yeah and it would be great if you could initiate occasionally.

been there, lived that...it sucks.



Dear X,

My respect for you has slipped several notches. You didn't mean me to hear what you said when you were trying to make yourself look all big and bad to your dad, but I did. You don't know I did, but you ass...I did.

I laughed it off because I love your girl. I laughed it off because the situation was already tenuous. But big boy, let me tell you this, one day...you will regret those words.

You are not all that...you do a lot for people, I'll give you that much. That being said, however, your motives are now suspect...because I suspect, I have seen the REAL you.

Try that again publicly, and I'll take you down.
 
been there, lived that...it sucks.



Dear X,

My respect for you has slipped several notches. You didn't mean me to hear what you said when you were trying to make yourself look all big and bad to your dad, but I did. You don't know I did, but you ass...I did.

I laughed it off because I love your girl. I laughed it off because the situation was already tenuous. But big boy, let me tell you this, one day...you will regret those words.

You are not all that...you do a lot for people, I'll give you that much. That being said, however, your motives are now suspect...because I suspect, I have seen the REAL you.

Try that again publicly, and I'll take you down.

hits chest
bring it KK
 
oks
who are we hitting?
does he smell?

i thought it did
DRAT
:(

Hmmm, I do remember seeing a picture of your bewbage on your...profile, isn't it *watches as men dash off to see if I am right*

It is a man who was here for dinner one night. He said to his spouse, when she said, "i have to go in the kitchen and cut up onion" "you're a fucking guest at this house, you don't cut onion"

Thing is...she brought the onion and had needed to add it to a dish she had brought here.

I grabbed the onion and smiled at her and began cutting it. She said he had the grumps. I say he is a shithead.
 
Hmmm, I do remember seeing a picture of your bewbage on your...profile, isn't it *watches as men dash off to see if I am right*

It is a man who was here for dinner one night. He said to his spouse, when she said, "i have to go in the kitchen and cut up onion" "you're a fucking guest at this house, you don't cut onion"

Thing is...she brought the onion and had needed to add it to a dish she had brought here.

I grabbed the onion and smiled at her and began cutting it. She said he had the grumps. I say he is a shithead.

i say they are both assholes
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top