Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear X,

This opportunity is one that is perfect for me. I feel it, and when I feel something this strongly I am very rarely wrong. Please feel that too.

K
 
You?? Learn exactly who is who and then have a pair to call each and everyone on the list stupid or whatever it is - I moved in and then OUT of 6 finger country ages ago.... I'm smarter than you

You?? A simple 'no' would have sufficed - but there was more than a handful of defensive comments in there...

You?? If I read anymore of this shit - I'm likely to vomit

Dear non Litster...

Another account because the old one is 'known' - Sorry, but I got reading to do and stuff, so, raincheck - say, til 20 minutes after the rapture starts? :rolleyes:
 
*
Dear "X"

You're my X, my Y and my Z...and everything before that too.

X (for kiss)
Annie
 
Dear Member of the Paparazzi

Thanx for giving me a fucking awesome story to tell all my friends!!! I could get months of mileage out of this shit! I is famous!!!! Or at least u thought I was. Ha ha who sux? u do! :p

Peaches (who is not famous) xoxo
 
Dear Member of the Paparazzi

Thanx for giving me a fucking awesome story to tell all my friends!!! I could get months of mileage out of this shit! I is famous!!!! Or at least u thought I was. Ha ha who sux? u do! :p

Peaches (who is not famous) xoxo

Dear Peaches (who is not famous)

I hope you were wearing panties. :p
 
Dear Peaches (who is not famous)

I hope you were wearing panties. :p

Dear Sunshinegirl (who could be famous, idk :eek:)

Yes I was (thank God!), and big sunglasses which I can only assume was the reason for the confusion :p O but I was wearing other clothes too! :eek:

Peaches (who now might pretend to be famous all the time) xoxo
 
Dear Sunshinegirl (who could be famous, idk :eek:)

Yes I was (thank God!), and big sunglasses which I can only assume was the reason for the confusion :p O but I was wearing other clothes too! :eek:

Peaches (who now might pretend to be famous all the time) xoxo

Dear Peaches............

I was going to say if you didn't have panties, and if you weren't famous before.......You would be now!!!!! :D


Sunshinegirl...who is not famous that she knows of......
 
Dear Peaches............

I was going to say if you didn't have panties, and if you weren't famous before.......You would be now!!!!! :D


Sunshinegirl...who is not famous that she knows of......

*
OMG OMG !!! Is Peaches really that southern singer girl ???? the one who shaved her head that time ???? OMG OMG ~~! Where's my camera ??????
 
Ha ha no! Peaches is allegedly dating royalty ;) PMSL :D

*
OOOOOO Royalty. :) MMMM, do you mind sending me a little autograph, by mail I mean...and by that I mean snail mail... I promise, it's just for my collection...I won't sell it ! :devil:
 
non-lister, but definately a thorn in the side

Before I vent my spleen, I want to thank Lorlie for starting this thread.

Dear F,

You are a hemmroidal boil on the ass of humanity. There are some things you have done that I can understand, since if I were in your shoes I might have done the same thing. I can forgive you for not hiring me right out of college, you may have been right that time. Thank you for hiring my sister and keeping her. I would have done the same thing if it was my sister getting a divorce. Now, what I find ethically repulsive is that you broadcast my very private and personal feelings about my dad when you sponsored the intervention in his life. That's the first time I wanted to punch you, but I didn't. Did he need it, yes, did he stay off the booze, yes. He was a better human being after that. Not that you would ever notice, because you are so blind and so judgemental. Your daughter was not the great white hope, she was the great white lose cannon. Dangerous and frustrating to whomever she came into contact with. May she rest in peace, and not see what her husband has done.

I came to you about a job, when mom was ill, and you had the unmitigated gall to say to your nephew that he wasn't a success. You have no idea how much work it was not to beat you into a pulp while you sat at your desk. You nearly destroyed the company your father built, from scratch by playing in the political game, didn't he tell you do one or the other but not both? I guess you forgot that. I realize you are a small minded man when you held a grudge against my dad and wouldn't let his former coworkers go to his funeral. You do realize that they were his friends, and wanted to express their condolences? Had you shown up I would have politely and forcefully asked you to leave. Two weeks later when mom died, you offered your counsel, I'm sorry I wouldn't ask you the time of day. I am glad you made it back for the funeral, but your southern belle bitch of a wife couldn't be bothered, could she. Thanks to you it took three years to settle the estate, and thanks for the seven years of screwed up taxes. I was happy when the two of you removed your stench from here, and moved to wherever you went. I thoroughly enjoyed buying my own house without your meddling, the look of shock on your face, was priceless and one of my better moments from that decade. Then my grandmother, your mother passes away at 101. She had a special place for me and my sister. She saw how you treated her daughter, your sister and her grandchildren, she saw through that facade of charm and charisma. She definately got the last word. I smiled when I read that line, you should know the line I am talking about. You fought the estate, wanting to be reimbursed for your expenses related to helping my mom with her divorce. That is one of the slimiest things I have ever heard of. If you help someone out of love, the cost never matters. You put my sister through hell with that. Now that you returned because your brother said he had to cut off your platinum parachute, in an attempt to keep the company you nearly destroyed afloat. You fired him, your own brother for the love of God, then you took it out on his daughter, one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to know, you cut her off from the company and the bulk of the family. She has a wonderful daughter, and a great husband, and you nearly forced them into bankruptcy, nice work you selfish slimy human shaped pile of rotting fecal matter. You appointed someone unqualified, and all she did was cause drama for everyone around her. I have worked many places, some good, some bad some amazing but the way you run that place is like a power besotted mad dictator, forgetting that you have the livelyhood of a 100 families in your hands, you forgot or never knew that responsibility. The final straw is that you made my sister cry, I'm sorry you aren't allowed to do that, nobody is, and if they do, they get decked, I haven't done that because I will not do anything to harm her or her life, a life that has its own share of troubles, but she is happy and that is all a brother can ask for, it is all I have ever wanted for her. When I saw you last fall, my friend asked is that the douchebag, and I said yes.

Do I realize that my parents were flawed people, yes. Did they love me and support me, yes. Can your three remaining daughters say the same thing? I am glad I am adopted, your gene pool seems to be contaminated.

As a rule, I don't hold grudges, but in your case you are the exception. The only reason I haven't broken your nose, your jaw or other parts of your body is that I believe in what goes around, comes around.

Sincerely,

Your sober, broke nephew who is happy and healthy and has never been beholden to you.

P.S. let me know when your funeral is over so I can piss on your grave.

A note to those that read this, yes I am related to this pile of diseased fecal matter, and the actions listed above have occured over sixteen years. The reason I mention I am sober is I have a cousin the same age, that is not, so while I sincerely doubt that he would ever come here, if he does, he'll know beyond a shadow of doubt that it is me. The namesake of his father.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top