Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dear X,

I know since the passing of your brother you feel it necessary to
keep an eye on your niece and nephew. I appreciate that and for
the most part understand your need to involve yourself in their lives.
However, you are coming dangerously close to overstepping your
boundaries.

While I appreciate your "help", you need to mind your own business.
Let me remind you they are MY children and not yours.

Signed ~ "Wishing you would butt out, but knowing you won't, former
sister in law"
 
Dear Two People I am Meeting Today,

In all of the interviews I've been too, and there have been a good many, I have never felt more right about a position.

I'm afraid to hope too hard, it is like I'll jinx it or something, which is ludicrous, but please look deeper than a resume and cover letter. Do call my references, you will see they are amazing. Do see me in the job too. I will not only do a great job, I will make it fun, I will make that office more approachable and positive.

*sigh*
 
Dear Two People I am Meeting Today,

In all of the interviews I've been too, and there have been a good many, I have never felt more right about a position.

I'm afraid to hope too hard, it is like I'll jinx it or something, which is ludicrous, but please look deeper than a resume and cover letter. Do call my references, you will see they are amazing. Do see me in the job too. I will not only do a great job, I will make it fun, I will make that office more approachable and positive.

*sigh*
Dear Two People Kendra's talking about,
Do it.


Dear Kendra,
You realize you gotta buy drinks when you get the job, right?
 
Last edited:
Dear two people she is meeting today.

You would be so crazy to not hire her on the spot!! She is such an amazing, caring and wonderful person. I have tried to hire her in the past, yet her drive to work would be a little excessive!

Thanking you in advance!!
 
Dear Two People Kendra's talking about,
Do it.


Dear Kendra,
You realize you gotta buy drinks when you get the job, right?

I will gladly buy drinks when I get the job...better yet, I'll host a pj party at Casa Bumppo and have you all over here, get you all blootered and make a video :)

Dear two people she is meeting today.

You would be so crazy to not hire her on the spot!! She is such an amazing, caring and wonderful person. I have tried to hire her in the past, yet her drive to work would be a little excessive!

Thanking you in advance!!

I so :heart: you. That commute would be hell, but the boss would be nice to look at :)
 
I will gladly buy drinks when I get the job...better yet, I'll host a pj party at Casa Bumppo and have you all over here, get you all blootered and make a video :)



I so :heart: you. That commute would be hell, but the boss would be nice to look at :)

blootered? and make a video? hahaha
 
I will gladly buy drinks when I get the job...better yet, I'll host a pj party at Casa Bumppo and have you all over here, get you all blootered and make a video :)
Excuse me, but that sounds like a pretty sweet job, if you're gonna sell the videos. Just sayin' keep your options open.
 
uh huh...go cut an onion...bwahahahahahahahahaha

Dear go cut an onion

On this making of a video.. I tend to get a little freaky when I get blootered, so be fore warned of that!! Please make sure all tables can hold up to 220 lbs.!!
 
Dear go cut an onion

On this making of a video.. I tend to get a little freaky when I get blootered, so be fore warned of that!! Please make sure all tables can hold up to 220 lbs.!!

You and TEK are going to be the only ones in said video..............did you know that?????????????????? :eek:
 
Dear go cut an onion

On this making of a video.. I tend to get a little freaky when I get blootered, so be fore warned of that!! Please make sure all tables can hold up to 220 lbs.!!

The tables are teak....bring it and your kegals...*snort* I'm charging the camera batteries, and thinking of going to get another set :p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top