Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tables are teak....bring it and your kegals...*snort* I'm charging the camera batteries, and thinking of going to get another set :p

Dear Owner of Teak tables...
Chances of a Kegal sitting are far much greater the more blootered you get me!! :D
 
Dear Two People I am Meeting Today,

In all of the interviews I've been too, and there have been a good many, I have never felt more right about a position.

I'm afraid to hope too hard, it is like I'll jinx it or something, which is ludicrous, but please look deeper than a resume and cover letter. Do call my references, you will see they are amazing. Do see me in the job too. I will not only do a great job, I will make it fun, I will make that office more approachable and positive.

*sigh*

Hello Kendra,

I have read a lot of your posts on same threads I post. Here's to hoping congratulations will be in order later today letting you know you got the job. You do make things around here positive and approachable. :) Good people deserve good things happening to them not the reverse. Hopefully, you will get awesome news today! Blessings to you and yours!:rose:






Dear Captain,

Thank you very much for spending some time with me through ims this morning! Our time spent together is special to me. It was the beginning of an incredible day for me.:D

Love,

Your :kiss::heart::cathappy:Lister
 
Hello Kendra,

I have read a lot of your posts on same threads I post. Here's to hoping congratulations will be in order later today letting you know you got the job. You do make things around here positive and approachable. :) Good people deserve good things happening to them not the reverse. Hopefully, you will get awesome news today! Blessings to you and yours!:rose:






Dear Captain,

Thank you very much for spending some time with me through ims this morning! Our time spent together is special to me. It was the beginning of an incredible day for me.:D

Love,

Your :kiss::heart::cathappy:Lister

Dear Heidi,

From your fingers to God's eyes....you are very sweet...thank you for the kind thoughts.




Dear Teak Table Kegel'er...

I will make sure to have lots of whatever it is you like to pour down your gizzard.

What would that be?
 
Dear Kizzard Quencher..
I love me some Crown and Diet Mt. Dew!!
 
Dear Kizzard Quencher..
I love me some Crown and Diet Mt. Dew!!

Dear Doing the Dew (ahem)

I have the crown...so all I need is the dew...

you know...sunshine will make that comment pervy...something, or someone, has gotten into her today.
 
You.

Stop jumping to conclusions no matter how obvious you *believe* them to be, and I will stop being defensive. I can't see the posts and quite frankly don't wish to although some people don't seem to be able to comprehend that.

Disinterested
 
Dear Mrs. X Ford,

You became first lady under very unusual and trying circumstances, and while I wouldn't and didn't agree with everything you thought, you were a breath of fresh air in Washington, a very courageous woman, and you changed many, many, many lives for the better. Most people do not have your courage and candor. Thank you for your service to the citizens of our country.

R.I.P.
 
Dear Dumb a** scheduling manager,

I understand we are not busy enough right now for everyone to work the hours they use to. I still want to know why newbies get the priority over the good employees though. Every time I ask, you accuse me of whining or bitching. Maybe if you wouldn't schedule so many f'n employees , we'd stop bitchin.

Your loss, I'm worth more than the sh*t you pay me.

A pissed off guy who knows more about your job than you'll ever know.
 
Dear X (with a tail) - You snuggle up to me constantly day in and day out. You know when I am upset and and your here til I feel better, your know when I need snuggles and you cuddle up right next to me, when I am sick your my lil nurse maid. Who would have known I would be one of those SILLY pet owners but YOU little girl know just how to make me laugh every morning.
Your Momma

PS. The next time you run from me outside I will NOT be happy
 
Dear WES

You will never see this but you are an absolute bitch and you've got no fucking clue what you are talking about!

I stopped hanging out & talking w/ you b/c you're a toxic nightmare, a loose cannon and you're so fucking unstable it's not even funny. I don't need text messages from a friend of mine who forwards your texts where you're threatening to "off yourself". You keep threatening and it's getting old...just do it huh? I get that you made some life choices and weren't prudent enough to think about the consequences, everyone does that - hell I've done it...but the difference is simply you don't seem to learn your lesson :rolleyes:

Do me a favour, butt the hell outta my life - get a job, get a car, get a paternity test so the father of your daughter can be established since you don't seem to know which guy it is (classy of you) , then have him pay child support, and finally you should consider moving out of your parents house. BTW you give the term "tag chaser" a clear cut definition...and don't try to say you're not one! You're no better than a 2 bit whore :mad:

Well wait a minute - yeah I get why you would be more interested in my life...b/c I actually have one!
 
dear you

yes I did know, even if I shouldn't, but I'm glad you don't mind and I'm glad you took notice.... very, very glad..... how clever are you... or is it me that's clever.... anyways, I can't wait, Thank you :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top