Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Starbucks

Thanx for making me a Strawberries & Cream addict. No seriously, when I have an arse the size of a small country I will be sueing your arse off.

Peaches (who will need to buy bigger knickers soon) xoxo
 
dear you

why do you have to do that after everything that we talked about.... why are you so daft... just go mess it all up then... was it so hard to tell the truth last time, were you judged badly for it.... didn't think so.... duh!!!
 
Dear Bank, Staples or Menards,

Please have my license. I do not want to sign my soul away in this red tape decked state yet to get one here.

PLEASE!
 
Dear Bank, Staples or Menards,

Please have my license. I do not want to sign my soul away in this red tape decked state yet to get one here.

PLEASE!

My wallet was stolen about a month ago. I left it in the glove compartment of my car, that I did not lock up. Normally not this stupid btw...

I need to go to the dmv to get a new license and I am not happy about it. I also had to cancel all my cards. What a mess. Next time I will not be so stupid and never too tired to make sure things are secure.

I hope you find your license.
 
Dear Litsters,

It'll get better. I promise. Whatever it is.

After all, tomorrow's another day.

Love,
D

;)
 
dear you

why the fuck did you ask to meet me then if talking to me is such a fucking chore.... oh and btw, you're not too nice.... you used to be nice before I agreed to meet you, but the things you said today weren't nice at all.... shove off would have actually been a whole lot nicer... you said we were friends, but friends don't say things like you said tonight, you really hurt me
 
dear you

why the fuck did you ask to meet me then if talking to me is such a fucking chore.... oh and btw, you're not too nice.... you used to be nice before I agreed to meet you, but the things you said today weren't nice at all.... shove off would have actually been a whole lot nicer... you said we were friends, but friends don't say things like you said tonight, you really hurt me

:rose::rose::rose:
 
dear you

why the fuck did you ask to meet me then if talking to me is such a fucking chore.... oh and btw, you're not too nice.... you used to be nice before I agreed to meet you, but the things you said today weren't nice at all.... shove off would have actually been a whole lot nicer... you said we were friends, but friends don't say things like you said tonight, you really hurt me

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/cup-of-tea-431x300.jpg

:)
 
Dear left Shift key,
What the hell? You're cramping my style!

I bought you and I can buy a lot more like you Litster.
 
Dear X -
Last I checked we were adults and I am sorry that you don't agree with who my friends are and if you don't like that yes I vacation with people that I am friends with. But even though we are blood doesn't mean you can be a complete douche. I get you wanna try to be funny and such but really TWO years is enough already. I am so glad I am the Lil sister yet get to deal with your often childish ways... GROW UP BIG BROTHER
Your Bitchy Lil Sis

Dear X -
We are friends, I have defended you. I have avoided comments and I have fought for you. Yeah one month is not LONG enough to know someone to enter into what your entering into. SORRY I agree. I am not going to defend my opinion when I told you I would support you in whatever you decide and will be there as always. SO be mad at me for my opinion... See now I am just pissed and going underground.
Sorry not accepting texts/calls right now Friend
 
Dear mental patient psycho bitch,

What part of "I never want to see you or speak to you again" did you not understand? Yet you still send me friend requests after all these years? What kind of a loser does this? Has moving on never occurrd to you? I've given you every chance in the world to remain friends and you blew every one of them. And after the creepy sketchy shit you pulled you're lucky I don't put a restraining order on you. I hate you and I hate that you keep trying to pop up in my life. Your very presense sickens me, and you clearly need some serious psychiatric help. You've proven yourself to not be anything other than a an awful presense and even a danger. Yeah, I've got issues, but I've never taken anything out on others. My biggest fallacy is letting people like you into my life.

I'd tell you to do humanity a favor and go kill yourself but it looks like you're already trying to do it with sausage and cake.

Fuck off and go to hell. Although I'm guessing you're probably there already.

*******

Ugh. Holy shit, what a morning.
 
Dear mental patient psycho bitch,

What part of "I never want to see you or speak to you again" did you not understand? Yet you still send me friend requests after all these years? What kind of a loser does this? Has moving on never occurrd to you? I've given you every chance in the world to remain friends and you blew every one of them. And after the creepy sketchy shit you pulled you're lucky I don't put a restraining order on you. I hate you and I hate that you keep trying to pop up in my life. Your very presense sickens me, and you clearly need some serious psychiatric help. You've proven yourself to not be anything other than a an awful presense and even a danger. Yeah, I've got issues, but I've never taken anything out on others. My biggest fallacy is letting people like you into my life.

I'd tell you to do humanity a favor and go kill yourself but it looks like you're already trying to do it with sausage and cake.

Fuck off and go to hell. Although I'm guessing you're probably there already.

*******

Ugh. Holy shit, what a morning.

hugs for you hun :kiss:
 
Dear mental patient psycho bitch,

What part of "I never want to see you or speak to you again" did you not understand? Yet you still send me friend requests after all these years? What kind of a loser does this? Has moving on never occurrd to you? I've given you every chance in the world to remain friends and you blew every one of them. And after the creepy sketchy shit you pulled you're lucky I don't put a restraining order on you. I hate you and I hate that you keep trying to pop up in my life. Your very presense sickens me, and you clearly need some serious psychiatric help. You've proven yourself to not be anything other than a an awful presense and even a danger. Yeah, I've got issues, but I've never taken anything out on others. My biggest fallacy is letting people like you into my life.

I'd tell you to do humanity a favor and go kill yourself but it looks like you're already trying to do it with sausage and cake.

Fuck off and go to hell. Although I'm guessing you're probably there already.

*******

Ugh. Holy shit, what a morning.


UGGGHHH!!! Is it MY turn to kick some ass??????? :rose:
 
Thanks ladies, you're wonderful. :rose: I have a feeling today's workout is going to have extended time on the punching bag. :sigh:
 
Dear Person That Looks A Lot Like Me,

Stop confessing your crush on your loader while drinking wine and shooting the shit with your coworkers. You knew it would get back to him and since you KNOW better than to get in a relationship with someone you work with, you'd better keep your pants zipped.

Love,
The Person That Is Me
 
Dear University that Hired Me,

YOU ROCK.

I will own this job...it makes me happy just thinking about it.

YOURS appreciatively. :)




Dear Nat's Cousin that We are visiting this weekend,

I cannot wait to meet you. We are going to have so much fun. Talking with you on the phone confirmed that :)

I love your cousin so much that ... well, you will see a big change in him I think. His happiness quotient has gone up exponentially (can you tell I've lived with him for 3/4 a year now...lol). We can shop, and swim, and walk the dunes. We can cook and laugh, and enjoy each other as only good family can.

Cannot wait to meet you
 
Dear My Aching Back,

Fuck you. I needed you to be better not move up higher. Just what did I ever to you?

Oh...yeah. All those years playing VB and BB? The long ass ride in the car yesterday?

Well, fuck you anyway.
 
Dear UK Person who won the Jakpot on Euromillions last night.

*Evil Eyes*

Enjoy your £162 million.
 
Dear you,

I hope that tonight went well for you. I hope that you had a good time.

Remember, chin up.....one day at a time........and I'm there for you.....as a friend.

:heart:

Me







Dear you,

trying to figure out if you meant what you said. I could kick you in the head...b/c why now!

yes I might be a little violent when it comes to you, but it's only b/c i don't want to care again.

Signed

a more curious me.
 
Dear best girlfriend anyone could ever hope for,

He is gone, finally you are free. For the longest time I didn't think it would happen, but you did it, and I couldn't be happier, prouder, or more relieved! You are amazing in your strength, grace, and beauty. I love you.

Love,
M
 
Dear Roomie:

I know you love your dog. I know you've had her for 17 years. I know she is part of you. But...she is blind, she can't control a bowel or bladder movement, has lost nearly all her hair, and scratches 9 out of the 10 hours per day she is awake. Its time dear. really its time.........Ill hold your hand if itll help but it is time.

your roomie the meister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top