Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear man that never fails to make my heartbeat and other things quicken,

This morning when you walked in to my office and went "Wow!" you made my day. Then when you called me from the road to tell me exactly what you'd like to do to me while I'm wearing this outfit made me grin like I have no right to while I'm at work. It's hard to remind myself that I can't have you permanently but it's nicethat I get you sometimes, naked and moaning in my bed.

I will never regret the day I fell on you and joked about it being more fun if we were naked. I will never regret answering my phone at 2am on days I've only had two hours of sleep to say yes to you coming over. I will never regret the hot looks and daydreams you cause and I will certainly never regret stealing small touches when no one is looking.

I'm just sorry that I resisted you for so long. You were right, it was pointless. And so many more orgasms could have been had. Thanks for making that up to me. ;)

Not love but a whole lot of like,
Me
 
Dear man that never fails to make my heartbeat and other things quicken,

This morning when you walked in to my office and went "Wow!" you made my day. Then when you called me from the road to tell me exactly what you'd like to do to me while I'm wearing this outfit made me grin like I have no right to while I'm at work. It's hard to remind myself that I can't have you permanently but it's nicethat I get you sometimes, naked and moaning in my bed.

I will never regret the day I fell on you and joked about it being more fun if we were naked. I will never regret answering my phone at 2am on days I've only had two hours of sleep to say yes to you coming over. I will never regret the hot looks and daydreams you cause and I will certainly never regret stealing small touches when no one is looking.

I'm just sorry that I resisted you for so long. You were right, it was pointless. And so many more orgasms could have been had. Thanks for making that up to me. ;)

Not love but a whole lot of like,
Me

:) Good job, Windstop. I'm sure he's thinking much the same. Makes me smile for you.
 
He's not mine but I do enjoy when I can play with him. Just silly for me to try to conform to societal norms when I'm not normal.


Agreed. I keep telling my wifey that all the time. Also more to the point, she's not so normal either, after all, she married me. Thank you, helped put a couple things in perspective today. :kiss:
 
Agreed. I keep telling my wifey that all the time. Also more to the point, she's not so normal either, after all, she married me. Thank you, helped put a couple things in perspective today. :kiss:

It can be very difficult, as a woman especially, to come to terms with a very high sex drive and a want to have a few different lovers. I admit that I get bored with lovers some times (ok, often) and it's so nice to have something different without going out to pick someone up at a bar.

But if you ask some, I'm just a slut with low morals.

I prefer to think of myself as an independent woman who doesn't have to rely on anyone else for anything and that whom I choose to share my body with is not anyone's business.
 
Dear demons of the past,
Today I take the first step towards kicking your ass to the curb. I don't expect you to go without a fight but you will go. The future is MINE not yours...not anymore!
 
Dear Background Checking People,

Please hurry up. I have nothing to hide, and want to start on Monday.

Thank you kindly,

Ready, willing and more than able to work.
 
Dear Sperm Donor,

Pull your head out of your wife's ass and spend some quality time with your children! They live 800 miles from you asshole & you've seen them a total of 4 whole days since they got there on June 10th. You make me sick!

Sincerely,
The Bitch From Hell
 
Dear person who used to be my friend from afar,

I forgot to wish you a very happy birthday the other day, but can you blame me? I had no way of contacting you because you closed all your email addresses and you never gave instructions on how else to get in touch with you...just cut off contact altogether. Anyway, belated happy birthday just in case you lurk in here still, of which I am 110% sure that you do.

From me.
 
Dear demons of the past,
Today I take the first step towards kicking your ass to the curb. I don't expect you to go without a fight but you will go. The future is MINE not yours...not anymore!

Dear SSB...send 'em to where mine reside, they still bitch, whine and moan but I can't hear them anymore over the deafening roar of my smiles...:D

Been there Litster:kiss:
 
Dear X,

Yes, you are cute, orange and fluffy -- but don't chase a bird into my office again like that ... and that ... and that too. In fact, that whole 2 hour business, let's not repeat it.

Me, the guy who feeds you
 
Dear X,

It's wonderful that you have a nice new pickup truck the size of a Rhode Island county. How lucky for you that you had your head stuck up your ass this evening, because you were spared from having to hear my yelling. In whatever world you live, it might be perfectly polite to drive 18 mph in a 40-mph zone, in the fast lane - while some equally clueless person clogged up the other lane and you two kept pace with each other. Somebody beside yourself has the right to the fast lane...and the state law mandates that you must pull over into the slow lane and allow faster traffic (which in your case, would include cyclists, rickshaws, oxen, etc.) to have the right of way.

Thanks
 
Dear X

Thank you for making it right again.... the last few days have been great.... you're a very beautiful friend and I love our very beautiful friendship baby... and always happy to be a part of soa too..... ohh... yessss.... I am.... and yes I do!

snuggles & :kiss:es from me who's in lust with you.
 
Dear LC - aka person I use to call "Aunt"

Do you realise how much my uncle loved you?! You were nothing more than a vociferous, vacuous leach who drove him into poverty! You had an amazing job, but couldn't stop yourself from gambling -not just w/ money, but you became addicted to prescription drugs and it was the down fall of your relationship.

Everything he worked hard for and in a matter of a short time he had to start all over b/c of you. Even tho he damn near lost everything, he loved you and wanted to make things work, and you weren't even worth it.

I don't know what the hell he ever saw in you - but it's not my place to question, he's a grown man and is free to make his own choices.

I blame you for his suicide attempt! He's a much better man than you are a woman, and if I could warn all men to stay away from you, I would.

You're no more than a fecked up, ashtray smelling, druggie :mad:

You're not even worth the time and energy to get mad about, but I am mad, b/c at this moment my uncle is barely clinging to life, b/c he thought you were more important than his own life :mad:

Pissed off niece. :mad:
 
Dear LC - aka person I use to call "Aunt"

Do you realise how much my uncle loved you?! You were nothing more than a vociferous, vacuous leach who drove him into poverty! You had an amazing job, but couldn't stop yourself from gambling -not just w/ money, but you became addicted to prescription drugs and it was the down fall of your relationship.

Everything he worked hard for and in a matter of a short time he had to start all over b/c of you. Even tho he damn near lost everything, he loved you and wanted to make things work, and you weren't even worth it.

I don't know what the hell he ever saw in you - but it's not my place to question, he's a grown man and is free to make his own choices.

I blame you for his suicide attempt! He's a much better man than you are a woman, and if I could warn all men to stay away from you, I would.

You're no more than a fecked up, ashtray smelling, druggie :mad:

You're not even worth the time and energy to get mad about, but I am mad, b/c at this moment my uncle is barely clinging to life, b/c he thought you were more important than his own life :mad:

Pissed off niece. :mad:

:mad: Sorry for this.
 
Dear X,

Woody says hi.

And he was glad to take his hat off for your picture.

--Comfortably Dumb
 
Dear x,

please don't be your typical asshat self this weekend. the entire fam will appreciate it, I assure you.
 
Dear LC - aka person I use to call "Aunt"

Do you realise how much my uncle loved you?! You were nothing more than a vociferous, vacuous leach who drove him into poverty! You had an amazing job, but couldn't stop yourself from gambling -not just w/ money, but you became addicted to prescription drugs and it was the down fall of your relationship.

Everything he worked hard for and in a matter of a short time he had to start all over b/c of you. Even tho he damn near lost everything, he loved you and wanted to make things work, and you weren't even worth it.

I don't know what the hell he ever saw in you - but it's not my place to question, he's a grown man and is free to make his own choices.

I blame you for his suicide attempt! He's a much better man than you are a woman, and if I could warn all men to stay away from you, I would.

You're no more than a fecked up, ashtray smelling, druggie :mad:

You're not even worth the time and energy to get mad about, but I am mad, b/c at this moment my uncle is barely clinging to life, b/c he thought you were more important than his own life :mad:

Pissed off niece. :mad:

So sorry to hear this hon. Praying for you and your family!!
 
Dear LC - aka person I use to call "Aunt"

Do you realise how much my uncle loved you?! You were nothing more than a vociferous, vacuous leach who drove him into poverty! You had an amazing job, but couldn't stop yourself from gambling -not just w/ money, but you became addicted to prescription drugs and it was the down fall of your relationship.

Everything he worked hard for and in a matter of a short time he had to start all over b/c of you. Even tho he damn near lost everything, he loved you and wanted to make things work, and you weren't even worth it.

I don't know what the hell he ever saw in you - but it's not my place to question, he's a grown man and is free to make his own choices.

I blame you for his suicide attempt! He's a much better man than you are a woman, and if I could warn all men to stay away from you, I would.

You're no more than a fecked up, ashtray smelling, druggie :mad:

You're not even worth the time and energy to get mad about, but I am mad, b/c at this moment my uncle is barely clinging to life, b/c he thought you were more important than his own life :mad:

Pissed off niece. :mad:

SD many thoughts and prayers with you and your family... Been there before and its rough
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top