Dear X

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear SD

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news

my thoughts are with you and your family, I hope that your uncle will be okay

hugs for you hun
 
dear bitch that is my son's fiancee

who the fuck do you think you are

I hate you so much for what you're doing now

my son must have been mad to even give you a second glance, you've always been a bitch, just like your mother

you are a nasty, evil, manipulative cow

I know this is going to get a whole lot more messy and I hate you for that, when this family has only just got back on it's feet, but this time I'm going to make sure I'm prepared for what's to come, I'm not going to let an evil bitch like you get the better of us

and don't ever think that you'll stop me from seeing my little Lily, because you won't, I love that little girl and you've not been a proper mother to her since the day she was born, she's only four months old and look how many days and nights you've chosen to spend without her, real mothers don't like to be parted from their babies.... and real mothers do things like holding their new baby in their arms and completely losing track of time and everything else while they just marvel at how precious and wonderful they are..... you didn't even want to pick her up on the day she was born, you treat her like a fashion accessory... you spend more time putting your make-up on and straightening your hair than holding that wonderful little girl.... I'd understand if you had postnatal depression or something, but you haven't, you just don't have an ounce of love in you.... I think you're jealous of the attention she gets... you're not right, you're a horrible nasty girl.... I've tried so hard to like you and when I couldn't I still accepted you and made you welcome and offered help and support.... you're the mother of my grandchild, I want to like you and care about you, I always wanted that, but you're just nasty through and through

you have crossed the wrong person, it takes a lot to piss me off, but you really have crossed a line

how dare you twist it to suit yourself, you know damn well that's not what I said.... and if you didn't, he's been telling you all week... and I told you too... and I haven't noticed you asking J or L, they were here too... what you're saying I said wouldn't even make sense, because I did drop everything to help out that day... you need to wind your neck in and apologise

and he will be bringing Lily to mine today, because her cousins are here and they want to see her... and you don't get away with upsetting the children in this family as well as the adults, even if you are a fucking bitch

from me who is so pissed off with you
 
dear B

stop keep phoning, your mobile isn't working, I can't hear you and I'm guessing you can't hear me either, not on my mobile or the house phone... how many times do you need to try before you get that..... send a text or wait till you get here ffs

me who's getting fed up with the phone keep ringing :rolleyes:
 
dear bitch that is my son's fiancee

who the fuck do you think you are

I hate you so much for what you're doing now

my son must have been mad to even give you a second glance, you've always been a bitch, just like your mother

you are a nasty, evil, manipulative cow

I know this is going to get a whole lot more messy and I hate you for that, when this family has only just got back on it's feet, but this time I'm going to make sure I'm prepared for what's to come, I'm not going to let an evil bitch like you get the better of us

and don't ever think that you'll stop me from seeing my little Lily, because you won't, I love that little girl and you've not been a proper mother to her since the day she was born, she's only four months old and look how many days and nights you've chosen to spend without her, real mothers don't like to be parted from their babies.... and real mothers do things like holding their new baby in their arms and completely losing track of time and everything else while they just marvel at how precious and wonderful they are..... you didn't even want to pick her up on the day she was born, you treat her like a fashion accessory... you spend more time putting your make-up on and straightening your hair than holding that wonderful little girl.... I'd understand if you had postnatal depression or something, but you haven't, you just don't have an ounce of love in you.... I think you're jealous of the attention she gets... you're not right, you're a horrible nasty girl.... I've tried so hard to like you and when I couldn't I still accepted you and made you welcome and offered help and support.... you're the mother of my grandchild, I want to like you and care about you, I always wanted that, but you're just nasty through and through

you have crossed the wrong person, it takes a lot to piss me off, but you really have crossed a line

how dare you twist it to suit yourself, you know damn well that's not what I said.... and if you didn't, he's been telling you all week... and I told you too... and I haven't noticed you asking J or L, they were here too... what you're saying I said wouldn't even make sense, because I did drop everything to help out that day... you need to wind your neck in and apologise

and he will be bringing Lily to mine today, because her cousins are here and they want to see her... and you don't get away with upsetting the children in this family as well as the adults, even if you are a fucking bitch

from me who is so pissed off with you
*hug* I'm sorry you even had to deal with, or feel, this. :heart:


Dear X,

Listen bitch, you are trying too hard, it is obvious, and laughable. Do yourself a favor, and stop....you are making yourself ridiculous.
 
dear bitch that is my son's fiancee

who the fuck do you think you are

I hate you so much for what you're doing now

my son must have been mad to even give you a second glance, you've always been a bitch, just like your mother

you are a nasty, evil, manipulative cow

I know this is going to get a whole lot more messy and I hate you for that, when this family has only just got back on it's feet, but this time I'm going to make sure I'm prepared for what's to come, I'm not going to let an evil bitch like you get the better of us

and don't ever think that you'll stop me from seeing my little Lily, because you won't, I love that little girl and you've not been a proper mother to her since the day she was born, she's only four months old and look how many days and nights you've chosen to spend without her, real mothers don't like to be parted from their babies.... and real mothers do things like holding their new baby in their arms and completely losing track of time and everything else while they just marvel at how precious and wonderful they are..... you didn't even want to pick her up on the day she was born, you treat her like a fashion accessory... you spend more time putting your make-up on and straightening your hair than holding that wonderful little girl.... I'd understand if you had postnatal depression or something, but you haven't, you just don't have an ounce of love in you.... I think you're jealous of the attention she gets... you're not right, you're a horrible nasty girl.... I've tried so hard to like you and when I couldn't I still accepted you and made you welcome and offered help and support.... you're the mother of my grandchild, I want to like you and care about you, I always wanted that, but you're just nasty through and through

you have crossed the wrong person, it takes a lot to piss me off, but you really have crossed a line

how dare you twist it to suit yourself, you know damn well that's not what I said.... and if you didn't, he's been telling you all week... and I told you too... and I haven't noticed you asking J or L, they were here too... what you're saying I said wouldn't even make sense, because I did drop everything to help out that day... you need to wind your neck in and apologise

and he will be bringing Lily to mine today, because her cousins are here and they want to see her... and you don't get away with upsetting the children in this family as well as the adults, even if you are a fucking bitch

from me who is so pissed off with you

Damn, I am so sorry for you.
 
I'm sorry that you guys are going through such rotten stuff. I seriously want to give you all hugs.
 
Dear fuckstick interviewer,

Yes. I do know all that you're telling me. I was so happy that not only did you not have a position that would suit my talents, but that you made me drive an hour to your office so that you could critique my resume for me. Yeah, thanks for that.

Anyway, it just firms my resolve that there is no fucking way in hell I should be doing any of the fucked up shit work that you would have me do for any of your clients at about half the money I could get for myself. So fuck you for that.

But...thanks for validating that there is no fucking way in hell I shouldn't be doing what I am currently doing and shifting my focus to where it should be.

Oh yeah...and I'll make a deal with you...if you never contact me again, I will never contact you again.
 
Dear fuckstick interviewer,

Yes. I do know all that you're telling me. I was so happy that not only did you not have a position that would suit my talents, but that you made me drive an hour to your office so that you could critique my resume for me. Yeah, thanks for that.

Anyway, it just firms my resolve that there is no fucking way in hell I should be doing any of the fucked up shit work that you would have me do for any of your clients at about half the money I could get for myself. So fuck you for that.

But...thanks for validating that there is no fucking way in hell I shouldn't be doing what I am currently doing and shifting my focus to where it should be.

Oh yeah...and I'll make a deal with you...if you never contact me again, I will never contact you again.

Oh man, do I feel for you. I went through this about a month ago. The guy was a complete tool, openly criticized my resume, actually made a couple of shitty personal comments, and in the end wasted my time. This was all after he kept me waiting for AN HOUR AND A HALF. I wanted to kick him in the balls til he died from it.

I don't get why they saw my resume just to call me in to tell me I'm shit. People are stupid. I think I need to go into business for myself. Who's with me?? :)
 
dear bitch that is my son's fiancee

who the fuck do you think you are

I hate you so much for what you're doing now

my son must have been mad to even give you a second glance, you've always been a bitch, just like your mother

you are a nasty, evil, manipulative cow

I know this is going to get a whole lot more messy and I hate you for that, when this family has only just got back on it's feet, but this time I'm going to make sure I'm prepared for what's to come, I'm not going to let an evil bitch like you get the better of us

and don't ever think that you'll stop me from seeing my little Lily, because you won't, I love that little girl and you've not been a proper mother to her since the day she was born, she's only four months old and look how many days and nights you've chosen to spend without her, real mothers don't like to be parted from their babies.... and real mothers do things like holding their new baby in their arms and completely losing track of time and everything else while they just marvel at how precious and wonderful they are..... you didn't even want to pick her up on the day she was born, you treat her like a fashion accessory... you spend more time putting your make-up on and straightening your hair than holding that wonderful little girl.... I'd understand if you had postnatal depression or something, but you haven't, you just don't have an ounce of love in you.... I think you're jealous of the attention she gets... you're not right, you're a horrible nasty girl.... I've tried so hard to like you and when I couldn't I still accepted you and made you welcome and offered help and support.... you're the mother of my grandchild, I want to like you and care about you, I always wanted that, but you're just nasty through and through

you have crossed the wrong person, it takes a lot to piss me off, but you really have crossed a line

how dare you twist it to suit yourself, you know damn well that's not what I said.... and if you didn't, he's been telling you all week... and I told you too... and I haven't noticed you asking J or L, they were here too... what you're saying I said wouldn't even make sense, because I did drop everything to help out that day... you need to wind your neck in and apologise

and he will be bringing Lily to mine today, because her cousins are here and they want to see her... and you don't get away with upsetting the children in this family as well as the adults, even if you are a fucking bitch

from me who is so pissed off with you

Been in this situation, my thoughts are with you.
 
Dear X,

You are a naughty, naughty person.

Do it again.

:D

Tingles All Over
 
Dear Woody Wooderson.

It's too sunny to go outside without your hat.

--The Man
 
Dear x,
Would you please stop making me feel like hell? I would really like to be able to relax and fall asleep since i am so damned exhausted .... but you wake me up and make sure I know you are still around.

Sincerely,
Counting the days
 
Dear Neighbor -
Every day and every night you leave your garage door open for the whole neighborhood to hear your dying battery on your smoke detector beep. I have really just tried to keep my mouth shut. Your a mother you would think you would be more responsible. But really if I have to hear the beep one more time I am considering personally beating the damn thing off the ceiling of your garage.
Heading to buy you batteries UGH!!!!
 
Dear Bosses:

That was a nice picnic, but could you make sure the pies are defrosted before doing a pie eating contest?

Humble peon.
 
Dear People who are my family,

Children, if you are going to kill each other, do it outside. thank you.

Man who is married to me........if me expecting my children to listen to me makes me a bitch, then oh well.

Signed,

a mother who doesn't really expect much.
 
Dear "Mother",

Be a bitch all you want. They'll thank you for it when they aren't in jail, dead, or a deadbeat by age 20.

Signed,

Another Mom Bitch (and proud of it too!)
 
Sunshine,

Be tough be a pain it will keep your kids on the right path.

Son who had a tough mom, and wishes she were still around.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top